(轻柔的音乐 伴著有声旋律演奏)
(GENTLE MUSIC WITH VOCALISED MELODY PLAYS)
《蜗牛回忆录》
(音乐结束)
(MUSIC ENDS)
(呼吸急促)
(WHEEZY BREATHING)
(呼吸逐渐减弱并结束)
(BREATHING FADES AND ENDS)
再见,萍琪。
Farewell, Pinky.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
(低声嗡嗡声)
(LOW HUMMING)
马铃薯!
The potatoes!
(气喘吁吁)
(WHEEZY BREATH)
马铃薯?
Potatoes?
马铃薯...
Potatoes...
萍琪...
Pinky...
萍琪,你什麽意思?
Pinky, what do you mean?
哦...
Oh...
哦,萍琪。
Oh, Pinky.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
自♥由♥吧,西尔维亚。
Be free, Sylvia.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
我会没事的。
I'll be OK.
我并不总是这麽孤独。
I wasn't always this alone.
我的童年 挤满了人。
My childhood was full of people.
唔...
Hmm...
爸爸曾经说过,童年 就像喝醉了一样。
Dad used to say that childhood was like being drunk.
大家都记得 你做了什麽,除了你。
Everyone remembers what you did, except you.
但我的童年 是发人深省的,西尔维亚。
But my childhood was sobering, Sylvia.
我记得一切,
I remember everything,
从一开始。
right from the start.
我一直喜欢被关在笼子裡的感觉
I'd always liked feeling caged in,
舒适且受保护。
snug, and protected.
早产令人震惊。
It was a shock to be born premature.
我还没有完全成熟,
I wasn't fully baked,
看起来就像一隻小兔子。
and looked like a baby rabbit.
我被命名为 格蕾丝·普鲁登斯·普德尔。
I was named Grace Prudence Pudel.
我的双胞胎兄弟,吉伯特。
My twin brother, Gilbert.
护士说我们有两个灵魂,
The nurse said we had two souls,
但一颗心。
but one heart.
嗯。 我喜欢那个。
Mmm. I liked that.
我们的出生对妈妈来说是非常辛苦的,
Our birth was very strenuous for Mum,
她死了。
and she died.
我们离开了她的子♥宫♥
We left her womb
她就进入了她的坟墓。
and she entered her tomb.
蜗牛妈妈也会做同样的事情
Mother snails do the same
他们生完孩子后。
after they've had their babies.
不是吗,西尔维亚?
Don't they, Sylvia?
随著我年龄的增长,
As I grew older,
我遭受了各种各样的痛苦。
I suffered a smorgasbord of afflictions.
(空气发出爆♥炸♥般的嘶嘶声)
(AIR HISSES EXPLOSIVELY)
我总是因为一些事情回到医院。
I was always back in hospital for something.
医生说 我就像一个瓷娃娃
The doctor said I was like a china doll
只要一个眼神,你就会崩溃。
you could shatter with just a stare.
最终,他们需要修复我鬆软的嘴唇。
Eventually, they needed to fix my floppy lip.
(空气轻轻地嘶嘶作响)
(AIR HISSES GENTLY)
(呜咽和叹息)
(WHIMPERS AND SIGHS)
事情变得很糟糕。
Things went bad.
(倒抽气)
(GASPS)
我失血过多,
I lost so much blood,
我需要输血。
I needed a transfusion.
医生问吉伯特是否愿意给我他的血。
The doctor asked Gilbert if he'd give me his.
(医生清喉咙) - 啊?
(DOCTOR CLEARS THROAT) - Huh?
(模糊)
(INDISTINCT)
哦。
Oh.
他说是的,
He said yes,
儘管他认为他必须死才能救我。
even though he thought he'd have to die to save me.
距离我死还有多久?
How long before I die?
(全都喘气)
(ALL GASP)
他们很快解释说他不会死。
They quickly explained he wouldn't die.
他的身体会产生新的血液。
His body would make new blood.
哦。
Oh.
那天晚上他成为了所有人的英雄。
He became everyone's hero that night.
尤其是我的。
Especially mine.
为了让我高兴起来,
To cheer me up,
爸爸给了我 妈妈的旧首饰盒。
Dad gave me Mum's old jewellery box.
(音乐盒演奏云雀) - 格蕾丝:哦!
(MUSIC BOX PLAYS ALOUETTE) - GRACE: Ooh!
(笑)
(LAUGHS)
裡面有她收藏的蜗牛,
Inside, it had her snail collection,
和她的戒指。
and her ring.
她也很喜欢蜗牛,
She'd loved snails as well,
并且曾经是软体动物学家。
and had been a malacologist.
我认为吉尔伯特应该拥有这枚戒指。
I thought Gilbert should have the ring.
吉尔伯特:哦。
GILBERT: Ooh.
我会一直穿著它直到我死的那一天,格雷西。
I'm going to wear this till the day I die, Gracie.
儘管我有困难,西尔维亚,
Despite my woes, Sylvia,
我相信半满的眼镜和一线希望。
I believed in glasses half-full and silver linings.
不过,吉伯特的杯子还剩下一半。
Gilbert's glass was half-empty, though.
我记得他常常感到悲伤。
I remember how he was often sad.
看来他有个秘密想告诉。
It seemed like he had a secret he wanted to tell.
他就像霍尔顿·考菲尔德, 詹姆斯·迪恩和查理·布朗
He was like Holden Caulfield, James Dean and Charlie Brown
全部捲成一团。
all rolled into one.
他将人们视为威胁。
He saw people as a threat.
(铃♥声♥响起)
(BELL RINGS)
在学校裡,他一直是我的战士、我的捍卫者。
At school, he was always my warrior, my defender.
全体:(唱诵) 兔脸兔脸,
ALL: (CHANT) Rabbit face, rabbit face,
兔脸,兔脸。
rabbit face, rabbit face.
(呜咽声)
(WHIMPERS)
给我那个。 -(尖叫声)
Give me that. - (SQUEALING)
(男孩恶狠狠地笑)
(BOY LAUGHS NASTILY)
(孩子们笑)
(KIDS LAUGH)
(抽鼻子)
(SNIFFLES)
嘿,白♥痴♥。
Hey, morons.
唔?
Hmm?
(咆哮)
(GROWLS)
(咕哝声和呻♥吟♥)
(GRUNTING AND GROANING)
(喘气)
(GASPS)
(呻♥吟♥声) -(孩子们笑)
(GROANS) - (KIDS LAUGH)
(呻♥吟♥声)
(GROANS)
(咆哮) -(笑)
(GROWLS) - (LAUGHS)
(尖叫声和喘息声)
(SQUEALS AND GASPS)
啊啊!
Agh!
(紧张地笑)
(LAUGHS NERVOUSLY)
(咕噜声)
(GRUNTS)
(声音播放)…能够将鸡与长颈鹿交♥配♥。
(VOICE PLAYS) ...able to breed a chicken with a giraffe.
他说他能生蛋,
He said that he's able to lay eggs,
但有一个很长的啄木鸟。 -(笑声)
but has a really long pecker. - (LAUGHTER)
家是我们的避难所,
Our home was our sanctuary,
一个让我们感到安全的地方
a place where we felt safe
阅读我们的书籍并观看我们最喜欢的节目。
to read our books and watch our favourite shows.
(电视上的笑声)
(LAUGHTER ON TV)
我喜欢我的卧室。
I loved my bedroom.
那裡的一切都是如此。
It's where everything was just so.
直角给我带来了极大的舒适感,
Right angles brought me enormous comfort,
我的蜗牛也是如此,西尔维亚。
as did my snails, Sylvia.
他们是我的朋友,
They were my friends,
所以我做了更多。
so I made more of them.
我知道他们永远不会离开我
I knew they'd never leave me,
伤害我。
hurt me.
或者死掉。
Or die.
我不喜欢人们死去。
I didn't like people dying.
(男人打鼾)
(MAN SNORES)
格蕾丝:我想拯救人们。
GRACE: I wanted to save people.
拯救无家可归者。
电影精选列表