好辣 辣死了
It burns! It burns!
对不起
I'm sorry!
睡觉吧
Sleepy time.
什么情况
What's that?
一个麻烦
Trouble.
因此 我们将以坚定的决心快速前进 这很棒
So, we're walking fast and with a lot of determination, which is great.
但具体计划是什么
But what exactly is the plan here?
他们有武器 而我们没有
They're armed and we're not.
是的 你觉得怎么样
All righty. So what are you thinking?
你怎么认为
What are you thinking?
你和我要去见麦克和迪吉
You and I find Mac and DJ.
里加斯 拿上你需要的东西
Rigas, grab what you can.
找一艘船 让我们离开这里
Secure a Zodiac so we can get off this thing.
摇滚乐
Rock and roll.
美英跟你一起去最安全
Safest if Meiying goes with you.
我会为她献出我的生命
I'll protect her with my life.
我也愿意为你献出我的生命
And I'll protect her with mine.
不行 那不行 - 不行
No. - No.
行动吧
Let's go.
我叫你等一下再出门
I told you to wait before you went out that door.
眼睛好些没有 - 好刺痛
How's your eyes? - My eye stings.
如果我们进入通信系统
If we climb up to the communications array,
将能够绕过主控制中心并寻求帮助
we can bypass the DCC and we can call for help.
我们告诉他们什么
What are we supposed to say?
嗯…恐怖活动
Uh... terrorist action?
好 很大的恐怖行动 - 是的 恐怖行动
Yeah, good. Terrorist action. - Yeah, terrorist action.
好吧 - 你有更好的主意吗
Okay. - You got a better idea?
站住 都别动
Freeze!
哦 糟了
Oh, no.
迪吉 迪吉
DJ! DJ!
我勒个去
What the hell?
哇 吔 宝贝 牛吧
Wow! Yeah, baby! Get some!
嘿 - 跑 麦克 跑
Hey. - Run, Mac! Run!
来吧 快点 快点
Go, go, go!
分开 找到他们
Spread out! Find 'em.
你有泰瑟枪吗 你会游泳
You got Tasers? Now you can swim?
你像蝙蝠侠一样在这里跑来跑去
All of a sudden you run around like you're frickin' Batman.
是的
Hell yeah.
上次你求我回来之后
After last time, y'all begged me to come back.
“迪吉 我们是一家人 迪吉"
"DJ, oh, we family, DJ."
“迪吉 我们需要你" 好的 我会做的
"DJ, we need you." Yeah, all right. Bet.
但我并不傻
But I ain't stupid.
我训练 学会了格斗和游泳
I trained up, I learned how to fight, I learned how to swim,
但如果没有我的救生包 我哪儿也不去
and I will never go anywhere without my survival pack.
生存装备 - 是的
Survival pack? - Yeah.
看这个
Check this out.
来吧 宝贝 这里
Mmm-hmm. Come here, baby. Come here.
嘣
Bam.
是的 我甚至制♥造♥了毒弹
Yeah, I even made poison-tipped bullets,
就像电影《大白鲨2》中那样
just like Jaws 2.
加油 迪吉 来吧 快点
Come on, DJ! Let's go, let's go.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
都别动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, assholes.
是的 别动
Yeah, freeze.
你明白我在说什么吗
You got this?
发生了一些不幸的事情
That was some unfortunate shit back there.
不 谢谢 别开枪
No, please! Don't shoot!
什么
What?
压死你
sucker.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
希望只是想想 麦克
Wishful thinking, Mac.
如果不是隔膜偏斜的话
If it ain't the deviated septum.
船刚刚驶走
Boat's leaving.
我们处于什么状态
What's our status?
亡命之徒正在路上 大约10分钟后到达
Bravo team are inbound. ETA, ten minutes.
太好了
Excellent.
你在这里做什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
你还好吗 - 是的
Are you okay? - Yeah.
乔纳森在"玛娜一号♥"上
Jonas is on Mana One.
我们需要立即关闭这个地方
We need to lock this place down now.
从上到下搜索站点
Search the station top to bottom.
确保房♥间里的工作人员安全 并杀死其他人
Secure personnel in their quarters, kill anyone else.
行动 快
Go! Go!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嗯 伙计们
Uh, guys?
我这里有一个大问题
We've got a big problem.
我们追踪到了 在缺口关闭前 逃脱的三只巨齿鲨
We tracked three megs that escaped before the breach closed.
我们需要一个引人入胜的故事来掩盖它
We're gonna need a good cover story for this.
对我们来说应该不难
Well, that shouldn't be hard.
大家都知道 乔纳森和九溟是狠人
Everyone knows Jonas and Jiuming were reckless.
不 我们需要一个英雄
No, we need a hero.
作为一个从这场意想不到的悲剧中恢复过来的人
Like, someone to emerge from this unforeseeable tragedy,
谁可以担任研究所的领导职务
who can step into a leadership position at the Institute.
杰西 你准备好升职了吗
Jess, are you ready for promotion?
我感谢您的信任
I appreciate your confidence.
杰西
Jess!
这是由于违反了热斜率 你现在可以休息了
It's from the thermocline breach. But you can relax.
这个地方 能防卫巨齿鲨
This place? Meg-proof.
乔纳森总是害怕这个…
I mean, Jonas was always afraid of this,
但我认为 通过跟踪设备和武装直升机
but I think, between trackers and gunships,
我们可以解决这个问题
we can solve the problem and come out the other side
另一方面 用媒体影响舆♥论♥
with a significant positive PR spin.
是的 我会努力的
Yeah, I'm on it.
我也是这么想
I was also thinking...
现在怎么办
What now?
这是我们唯一出路 必须利用它
It's our only way off. We have to take it.
但那个东西不能让我们着陆
But that thing doesn't have the range to get us to the mainland.
您是否担心无法到达目的地
You're worried about the destination?
前一百码怎么样
What about the first hundred yards?
我们会死在那里
That's where we goin' die.
我们会慢慢地划船
We paddle out slow.
没有引擎 这好慢
No engines. Minimal motion.
我们看起来不会像食物
We won't look like food.
一旦安全了 我们就会加快速度
When we're clear, we make a run for it. Huh?
我们走吧
Let's do it.
无论如何 他们仍然认为我们是食物
I still think we look like food.
闭嘴 别出声
Shh. Quiet, everyone.
慢慢地划桨
Paddle slowly.
这是一种熟悉而又不安的感觉
This feels unpleasantly familiar.
希望事情不会像上次那样
I just hope it goes better than last time.
上次发生什么事了
What happened last time?
你不会想知道这一点
You don't wanna know.
哦 这里来了一条
Oh. Here he comes.
来吧 快 快点
Go, go, go!
没抓到他们就不要回来
Let's not bring 'em back alive.
你知道它是如何运作的 对吗
You do know how to drive this thing, right?
停下 别打开引擎
Stop! Stop the engine right now.
否则 会引来巨齿鲨
Or you will attract the megs.
好吧 但愿没事
Okay. Be still.
无论如何 低调点
No motion whatsoever.
我已瞄准
I have the shot.
开枪吧
Take it.
低头 - 伙计 快划
Get down! - Mate, do your job.
他们要开枪 - 这并不像看起来那么容易
Take the bloody shot. - It's not easy as it looks.
他袭击他们 吃了他们
He got 'em! He ate 'em!
把整条船都吃掉了
He ate the whole boat!
发生了什么事
What happened?
杰西死了
Jess is dead.
什么 - 我们控制了玛娜一号♥
What? - We stabilized Mana One
但是泰勒和张已经逃走了
but Taylor and Zhang have escaped.
电影精选列表