混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
里加斯 里加斯 你可以救美英
Rigas? Rigas, you can save Meiying.
拿起长矛 朝乔纳森的心脏开枪
Take that speargun and shoot Jonas in the heart.
不要做
Don't shoot him.
继续
Do it.
快点
Go ahead.
这是美英能够生存的唯一方法
It's the only way Meiying survives.
继续
Do it.
里加斯
Rigas!
做吧
Do it!
做吧 - 不 对不起
Do it! - No. I'm sorry.
抱歉 实在抱歉 不行 不行 我做不到
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I can't. I can't. I can't.
那是最后一个胶囊
That was the last pod.
我告诉过你这行不通
I told you that wouldn't work.
加入我
Put me on.
很抱歉 是这样的结果
Oh, sorry it had to come to this.
所以 我们将在一周内恢复工作
So... we'll be back at work in a week,
在您的技术帮助下 我们将得到我们想要的
using your technology to take whatever we want.
你们的研究所将成为我们的平台
Your institute'll be a platform that we use
用来掠夺海洋数十年
to plunder the ocean for decades.
在你抱怨生态系统之前
And before you start whining about the ecosystem,
谁在乎 我们将赚数十亿美元
who cares? We'll make billions.
没有人会看到我们造成的损害
And no one is going to see the damage we do.
杰西 我已经派了一支清理人员去玛娜一号♥深潜平台
Jess, I've already dispatched a clean-up crew to Mana One.
终结它
Finish this.
我们如何打开那扇门
How do we open the door?
如果我们能切断与地表的通讯联♥系♥
If we could cut the comm link to the surface...
他们就无法控制一切
she couldn't control anything.
但他又回到了第一个房♥间 那扇门是没有办法通过的
But it's back in the first room, and there's no getting through this door.
这个气室还能用
This airlock still works!
为什么需要过渡室 这里已经没有胶囊了
Why would you go through the airlock? There's no pod.
我游到我们进入的气闸室 用手完成
I'll swim to the airlock where we came in and do the override.
你没有潜水服 你想怎么做
You have no suit. How could it work?
水在压力下不会压缩
Water doesn't compress under pressure,
如果他能把水推入他的空腔
so if he can force water in his sinus cavities,
你可以坚持30秒 也许60秒 就会昏倒
he could survive 30, maybe 60 seconds before he passes out.
机会就在那里
It is possible.
我们将一一解决所有问题
We work the problems one by one.
先完成眼前的问题 然后再解决下一个问题
We do what's in front of us, then we do the next thing.
如果有人能证明这一点…
If anyone can do this,
那肯定是你
it's you.
压力不会伤害他吗
Won't he be crushed by the pressure?
事情不是这样的
It doesn't work like that.
你没看到那条鱼咬穿了金属潜水装备吗
You don't see fish wearing metal suits, do you?
空气在压力下发生反应
It's about air. It reacts under pressure.
所以 他必须把它从洞里取出来
And that's why he has to blow it out of his sinuses.
爱护树木的你怎么样
Hey there, tree hugger.
乔纳森·泰勒 环保活动家
Jonas Taylor, eco-warrior,
喜好争竞
fighting the good fight.
好吧 现在你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
你失败了
You lost.
我在马尼拉的监狱里呆了两年
I spent two years in a Manila prison
在你们的生态系统怪胎 和你们一起接管了我们的船之后
after you and your eco-freak buddies had our ship seized.
我每天都想着你
I thought about you every single day.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't even remember me, do you?
不记得了吗
No?
蒙特斯
Montes.
世界上有数以百万计的白♥痴♥
There's a million scumbags in this world.
很难全部记住它们
It's hard to keep track of all of 'em.
美英
Meiying!
美英
Meiying!
清扫人员接近玛娜一号♥深潜平台
Clean up crew approaching Mana One.
差不多是时候 我们已待命
About time. We are on alert.
大家都坚守在自己的岗位上
Everyone confined to their quarters.
我们必须控制深海一号♥站点 并清除所有障碍
We need to get control of Mana One and dispose of any liabilities.
什么紧急情况
What's the emergency?
我下载了监控备份
I got into the security backup.
看这个
Look at this.
杰西禁用了救援潜艇
Jess disabled the rescue sub.
什么 - 你看
What? - Watch.
看上去她在修复理 对吗
Like she could be repairing it, right?
不 等等
But no, wait.
这是蒙特斯的潜艇 是我们的救星
It's Montes' sub. That's our ride out of here.
液压系统存在泄漏
There's a leak in the hydraulics.
捕食者防御系统已失效
Predator countermeasures are down.
我们就无法越过巨齿鲨
We'll never make it past the megs.
需要分散他的注意力
We need a distraction.
照亮这个站点 巨齿鲨将会发起攻击
Light up the station. The megs will attack it.
是的 也可能杀了我们
Yeah. And kill us.
不会 只要行动快速
Not if we're fast enough.
九溟
Jiuming!
嘿 里加斯 - 怎么
Hey, Rigas. - Yep?
有那么一刻 我以为你会射杀我
For a moment, I thought you were gonna kill me back there.
她让我向你心脏开枪
Well, she did say to shoot you in the heart.
但是你没有心脏(良心)
And I know for a fact you ain't got one of those.
我必须关上舱门 乔纳森
Gotta close the hatch, Jonas.
我们都会死在这里
We're all gonna die.
他能做到
He's gonna make it.
不 他不会成功
No, he's not.
会来的 - 不
He's gonna make it. - No!
我们必须关闭舱门
We have to close the hatch!
快走 乔纳森
Close it! Jonas!
我已经在这里了
I'm here!
来了
That's him!
门关紧了
That was close.
关得很紧
Too close.
你应该关闭那个舱门
You should have shut the hatch.
是呀 我知道你想亲手杀了我
Yeah. Meiying would have killed me.
你想结束它 不是吗
You thought about it, though.
是的 我们想这么做
Yeah. We thought about it.
我说得对吗 里加斯
Didn't we, Rigas?
安静
Shut up.
只是那么一点点想
Just a little bit.
炸♥药♥
Explosives?
看看这个
Check this out.
看看还有什么
Look what else.
会不会有问题
Is that gonna be a problem?
热层上有一个洞
It's a hole in the thermal layer.
一定是先前爆♥炸♥造成的
It must have been caused by the mining explosions.
它很快就会关闭
It will seal up eventually.
很快
Eventually?
是的 一个小时内
Yeah. Within an hour.
巨齿鲨会跟踪我们穿过它吗
Can the megs follow us through?
我希望不会
I hope not.
伙计们 我不想伤害你们
Boys, I don't want to harm you,
我只是想让你们俩离开那个房♥间
but I do need you to come out of this room.
是杰西 她带着三名士兵
It's Jess. She's got three soldiers.
是的 是时候离开了
Yeah. It's go time.
拿着它
Take this.
什么东西 - 电击泰瑟枪
The hell is this? - It's a Taser.
给我打开
Open up.
他们想要杀掉乔纳森
They tried to kill Jonas,
显然也会杀掉我们
they're definitely gonna kill us.
好吧 听着 我有个计划
Okay, listen. Here's the plan.
我数到三 然后你打开门
On the count of three, you'll open the door
我会给它加点香料
and I'mma pepper spray 'em.
好吧 那就关上门等着吧
Right, and you'll shut the door and you're gonna wait.
然后跑到外面 对他们使用电击枪
Then go out there and use the Taser.
1、2、3
One, two, three.
不 麦克 不 麦克…
No, Mac, no! No, Mac...
电影精选列表