再进入海底站点
And we're gonna get inside.
然后到达地面
And then we're gonna get to the surface.
潜水设备的供气时间最长为2小时
Those suits have two hours of air tops.
它仅适用于机器外的短暂作业
They're only designed for brief extravehicular work.
我们会慢慢来 应该能行
We'll go slow and steady. They'll hold.
距离有3公里
It's three kilometers.
在外面你会很无助
You'll be defenseless out there.
你想让我做什么 麦克
What do you want from me, Mac?
这是唯一的机会 也就是我们要做的
This is what we got, and this is what we're gonna do.
我的队伍已经死了一半了
Half our team is dead,
我再不想失去另一半
and I'm not losing the other half.
开始激活潜水设备
Beginning suit initialization.
通用发动机正在运行
Joint actuators functioning.
超声波通信信♥号♥♥有效
Ultrasonic signal communications online.
激活完成
Initialization complete.
准备离开深潜器1 麦克
Abandoning Dive 1, Mac.
无线电无法传输到地面 所以我们关闭了通讯
The radios won't relay to the surface, so we're going dark.
到达海底站点时 我们再联络
Talk to you on the other side.
祝你好运 乔纳森
Godspeed, Jonas.
紧急出口已启动
Emergency escape initiated.
嘿 哦
Hey. Whoa!
我差点杀了你
Almost killed you.
你在这里做什么
The hell are you doing?
我在救你
Saving your ass.
准备前往海底站点
And walking back to that station.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing?
我是来救你的
Saving your ass.
也是前往海底站点
And walking back to that station.
我们没有太多时间 - 那就前进
Don't have much time. - Let's get going.
舅舅 - 哎
Jiu. - Oh.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 让我检查一下
Hey. Let me check.
剩余氧气
Air left...
嘿 别那么紧张 否则你会缺氧的 兰斯
Hey, you need to calm down or you're gonna run out of oxygen, Lance.
我有预感 这不会起作用
I don't think i can.
将其视为角色扮演
Think of it as cosplay.
或者作为彩弹射击游戏
Or we could be paintballing.
作为最好的团队建设练习
Like the ultimate team-building exercise.
我们必须在巨齿鲨还到来之前走完这段路程
We need to cover distance while the megs are still occupied.
远离巨齿鲨对我来说很好
Away from the megs is fine by me.
我们是一支强大的团队
We're a strong group.
我们可以做到这一点
We can do this.
好美啊
Amazing.
这里的光是大自然赐予的
Lighting courtesy of Mother Nature.
这太神奇了 我们周围有新物种
It's incredible, there are new species all around us.
嘿 看这里
Hey. Look.
哇 这个看起来好美啊
Look at this. It's beautiful.
你好 小生物发光灯…
Hello, my little biolum--
把那条蛇赶走 有蛇
There's a snake! There's a snake!
把那个怪物从我脑子里赶出去
Get this monster off my head!
不要碰任何东西
No touching stuff.
他开始了
He started it.
大家都出站了吗
Everyone clear the station.
迪吉 乔纳森怎么样了
DJ, what's our time on Jonas?
距离失去连接已有41分钟
Forty-one minutes since they went dark.
他们至少需要一个小时 才能到达车站
At best, it'll take another hour for them to cover the distance.
听好
Listen up.
我们知道那个海沟有一些"流氓活动"
We know there's some kind of rogue operation in the trench.
这干扰了我们在这里的科考
Now, some bastard's got his fingers in our operation here.
潜艇遭到破坏 显然深潜平台里有一名内鬼
That sub was definitely sabotaged, so we've got a mole on the station.
迪吉 你要检查所有的安全摄像头…
DJ, I want you to pull all surveillance footage
…过去24小时的记录
from the sub bay for the last 24 hours.
杰西 检查所有船员 是否有可疑形为
Jess, run the personnel files on the crew, look for anything suspect.
我们可以做到 但必须小心
We're gonna get these sons of bitches, but we have to watch our own backs.
安排一人时刻盯着主控中心 好吗
One of us mans the DCC at all times, understood?
好的
Yes.
感觉真奇怪…
Is it just me,
在水下行走3公里 的确很困难
or does walking three kilometers underwater sound like hard work?
这绝对不在我的待办事项清单上
It certainly wasn't on my to-do list.
章鱼的饮食
Baby octopi.
这么多颜色 真是太神奇了
So many colors. That's incredible.
你们中有人想玩游戏吗
Anybody wanna play a game?
游戏
A game?
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
她意图占领我们的思想
She means to keep our minds occupied.
我的脑子现在非常忙碌
Right now, my mind is pretty damn occupied.
…在那里 这是在那里
There's a... there's a... It's...
那是兰斯吗
Lance?
他在干什么
What was it?
我看不见他 - 兰斯在哪儿
I didn't see. - Where's Lance?
那是巨齿鲨吗
Is it a meg?
他一定出了什么事 我有预感
Some... something's happened to him. I know it.
兰斯
Lance?
不 噢 不
No. Oh, no.
我们必须继续前进
We have to keep moving.
不要 我们不能把他留在这里
No, we... We can't just leave him out there.
我们必须找到他
We need to find him!
拜托 九溟
Please, Jiuming.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他已经死了
He's gone.
注意我们的后边 射击任何移♥动♥的东西
Rigas, cover our six. Shoot anything that moves.
不说我也会这么做
You bet your ass I will.
通讯恢复
Comms online.
发生了什么事
What happened to you?
玛娜一号♥的船员 刚刚发现了我们的海底站点
The Mana One crew stumbled upon our station.
我撞毁了他们
I took them out with a landslide.
但事情失去了控制
Okay, this is... this is out of control.
您授权了我采取任何行动 来保护高管
You authorized me to do whatever's necessary to protect our operation.
不过
No.
他们没有死 正往海底站点行进
They're not dead. They are walking right now to the station.
如果他们到达那里 会害死我们
If they get there, we are screwed.
我们还有一公里要走…穿过山谷…
There's still a kilometer to go, straight through that valley,
没有生物发光来保护我们
and we don't have the bioluminescence to cover us.
在那里我们将完全暴露
We're going to be totally exposed out there.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们只有直行 氧气才够
We only have enough air to go straight through.
大家保持低度照明
Let's keep our lights on low spectrum.
对 我们不想攻击巨齿鲨
Yeah. We don't want to attract the megs.
潜2人员 状态核查
O2 check?
氧气65%
65%.
50%
50.
氧气26%
26%.
看来不够了
It's not gonna be enough.
嘿 看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
听着 嗯 集中注意力 好吗
Look at me, okay? Focus, okay?
你可以的 记住我们的训练
You can do this. Remember the training.
声纳上有东西吗
Anything on sonar?
在周围看到了一些东西
I got something, right at the edge of my range.
它不断出现 然后消失
Keeps going in and out.
她在看着我们
Stalking us.
警告:危险物靠近
Proximity alert.
它是什么
What is it?
只是鱼群
It's just a shoal of fish.
大家保持冷静
Stay calm, everyone.
你还好吗 - 是的
Are you okay? - Yeah.
坚持住 继续
Keep moving.
嘿 麦克
Ayo, Mac.
我在监控中没有发现任何东西 好像有人删了
We got jack on the security footage. Somebody deleted it.
潜艇上那个呢
For the sub bay?
所有监控都是垃圾
For the whole damn station.
电影精选列表