你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
解决这个问题 杀了他们
Fix it! Kill them!
做好这事 你才有未来
You do this, you write your own ticket.
才享有终身保障
You are set for life.
好的
Okay.
他们只能去两个地方
There's only a couple places they could make it to.
蒙特斯 你在哭吗
Are you crying, Montes?
看到巨齿鲨的任何迹象吗
Any sign of the megs?
地平线上什么也没有
Negative.
我们没有办法
There's no way this thing's gonna work.
它会起作用的
It's gonna work.
兄弟 我认为你比巨齿鲨更有可能引爆自己
Bloke, you got more chance of blowing up yourself than one of the megs.
至少我不会被吃掉
At least I won't get eaten.
这很有趣
Ha, I hear that.
乔…你能给我也做一把这样的矛吗
Jo, can you make me one?
我会保护你 麦克
I got you covered, Mac.
我们必须找到一种方法来警告人们
We have to find a way to warn people.
以防巨齿鲨向岛屿移♥动♥
In case the megs move towards land.
距我们东南60公里处有一座岛屿
There's an island 60 klicks southeast of us.
有人居住
It's listed as inhabited.
这也有人
Inhabited by who?
这个名字翻译过来就是
The name more or less translates to...
欢乐岛
Fun Island.
欢乐岛
Fun Island?
欢迎来到欢乐岛 我们的度假村什么都有
Welcome to Fun Island. Our resort has everything.
餐厅很棒
The restaurant, amazing.
那些舞蹈令人难以忘怀
The disco, incredible.
我们的水疗中心非常有吸引力
And our spa, to die for.
哦 - 天啦
Oh. - OMG.
这是我们的特色菜 尝尝海鲜
It's our special dish. Seafood Surprise!
哇 我甚至不知道从哪里开始
Wow! I wouldn't know where to start.
不要错过烤鲨鱼
Well, just don't miss out on the grilled shark.
皮平 皮平
Pippin! Pippin!
皮平
Pippin!
哇 那是什么 - 皮平
Whoa, what is that? - Pippin!
他们在逃避什么
What are they running from?
第一次来这里参加比赛吗
Your first time at the rodeo?
在你出生之前 我和你父亲在一起工作
I worked with your dad since before you were born.
我和他从来没有任何问题
I never had this kind of trouble from him.
好的 我也对他大喊大叫
Yeah, and I yelled at him too.
刚5分钟 就有400多个赞了 - 哎呦 妈呀
I've already got 400 likes. - Ouch, Mom
我在天堂里休息 而你却毁了它
I'm sitting in paradise and you are ruining it!
谁做的 谁…
Who does that? Who...
拥有别人的天堂
ruins paradise for other people?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你愿意给我背上抹油吗
Wanna rub some oil on my back?
不想吗
No?
你觉得我的胸部怎么样
How 'bout my front?
幼稚
Ew.
看上去出事了
This doesn't look good.
里加斯 我们得赶快
Rigas, get us there fast!
关闭电♥话♥连接
Kill the cell phone uplink.
由于这个问题 我们冒了很大的风险
There's a lot of exposure for us on this.
抓紧照顾乔纳森和他的团队
Take care of Jonas and his team quickly,
动静要小
and quietly.
立即离开水面
Everybody out of the water!
鲨鱼 鲨鱼 - 回到海滩
Shark! Shark! - Get back on the beach!
立即离开水面
Get out of the water!
回去… - 大家都回到海滩 快…
Get back... - Get back on the beach, every...
电♥话♥连接已断开
Mobile comms are down. Over.
能听到吗 伙计
You copy, guys?
鳄鱼
Crocodile!
它是什么
What is that?
快 快点 - 上直升机
Move, move! - Get into the chopper.
马上带她离开
Now! Go with her!
大家快离开
Everybody out!
鲨鱼 鲨鱼
Shark!
回到海滩
Get on the beach!
回去
Go back!
他们需要帮助 乔纳森
We have to save them.
我不会离开你 - 通讯中断
I'm not leaving ya. - Cell phone's down.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
没有信♥号♥♥ - 我别无选择
No signal. - There's no choice.
他说得对 - 没信♥号♥♥ 伙计
She's right. - We got no signal, guys.
嘿 你们两个 想办法打电♥话♥求救
Hey, you two! Find a way to call for help.
告诉大家发生了什么事
Let everyone know what happened.
来吧 快点 这边 往这边
Come on! Come on! This way! This way!
你要躲起来 看到那个海岸警卫塔了吗
You're gonna hide. See that lifeguard tower?
是的 - 去 一定要待在那里
Yeah. - You go there and you stay there.
你知道 这是我必须告诉你的事情之一
This is not one of those things where I tell you to do something,
只要说“是” 然后做你想做的事
you say "yes," and then you do whatever you want.
明白吗
Understand?
懂了
Yes.
你明白我在说什么吗
You're not messing with me?
不太明白
No.
安顿好你我才放心 再去做必须做的事
I can't do what I need to do if I'm worried about you.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
答应我你会回来
Promise me you'll come back.
你知道 我爱你
You know I love you.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit.
桑尼
Sonny.
去看看怎么回事
Check that out.
嗨 老兄 你有手♥机♥吗
Hey, yo, my man. You got a phone?
为什么大家都在逃跑
What's everyone running from?
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
三只巨齿鲨 我们有三个人
Three megs. Three of us.
每人乘坐一艘快艇
We each grab a jet ski.
把它们从人们身边赶走 吸引到大海里去
Get them to chase it away from these people and out to sea.
然后使用鱼叉箭
Then we harpoon them.
你的意思是 临时制♥作♥的"乐器"…
Oh, you mean with those jerry-rigged,
可以…用上 甚至…杀死…我们…是说鱼叉吗
maybe-they-work, maybe-they-kill-us harpoons?
是的
Yeah.
这是个糟糕的主意
It's a terrible idea.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better one?
不 不
No. No.
你同意了 - 是的
Then we're agreed. - Yeah.
好的 - 很好
Good. - Great.
蒙特斯
Montes!
妈的
Shit.
让我们用老式的方式来做吧
Let's go old school.
固定电♥话♥也断了
The landline's down, too.
好吧 海岸已经畅通无阻了 我们走
Okay, coast is clear. Let's go.
他们会走路吗
They can walk?
该死
Shit.
那些生物
It's those things.
还没有看到我们
They haven't spotted us yet.
好的
Okay.
你那里还有什么
What else you got in here?
急救包
Emergency stuff.
好的
Okay.
你是认真的 避孕套
Really? Condoms?
有不同的紧急情况
Different kind of emergencies.
把它给我
Hand me that.
现在把口香糖从嘴里拿出来
Now hand me that gum in your mouth.
谢谢
Thank you.
只有一艘船
There's only one ski.
把鱼叉给我
Give me your harpoons.
你确定吗
You sure?
噢…
Oh...
我能做到 - 祝你好运
I got this. - Good luck.
电影精选列表