我告诉过你 我们有特殊的联♥系♥
I told you! We have a special bond.
她会去追海豚 - 不会
It went after the dolphins. - No!
她听从我的命令
She obeyed my command.
真是有趣
Ridiculous.
我以前不相信 现在也不相信
I didn't believe it before and I don't believe it now.
嘿 麦克 帮帮我
Hey, Mac, back me up.
在他三思而后行之前 我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here before she changes her mind.
麦克
Mac!
留在原地 不要害怕
You guys stay there and argue.
她听从我的命令
She obeyed my command!
海琪 - 不是
Dolphins. - No!
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
有时会发生一些不好的事情…
Sometimes, there's a situation, and bad things are happening,
那就是你必须介入的时候
and you just have to get involved.
我很高兴你终于明白了
I'm glad you finally understand.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
驰援一号♥到达欢乐岛
Rescue One to Fun Island. Over.
很高兴听到你的声音 伙计
Oh, it's good to hear your voice, man.
许多人需要帮助
We got a lot of people who need help.
是的 我以前不会游泳 但是后来 你知道…
Yeah, I used to didn't know how to swim, but then, you know,
在外面追逐鲨鱼
you out there chasing sharks,
你会很快学会游泳
you better learn how to swim quick!
水很冷 不太冷 还好吧
The water was cold. It wasn't that cold, but yeah,
但我玩得很开心 - 那么海琪呢
I was just having fun! - What about Haiqi?
她仍然在逃 也许怀孕了
She's still out there. Maybe pregnant.
哦 可不是
Oh, preferably not.
这就是未来
That's tomorrow.
今天对我们来说是一件幸事
Today, we count our blessings.
这是为了我们的生存
Here's to being alive.
我为海琪干杯
Here's to dolphins.
为美英 她现在很安全
To Meiying being safe.
这是给萨尔、兰斯和柯蒂斯的
And here's to Sal, Lance, and Curtis.
那么…我还会受惩罚吗
So... am I still grounded?
绝对地 - 绝对地
Absolutely. - Absolutely.
你们两个真有趣
You two are ridiculous.
但我仍然爱你们俩
But I love you anyway.
你在那里似乎变得鲁莽了
Looks like you got a little reckless out there.
不 一切都在掌控之中
No, everything was totally under control.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, right.
在事情即将失控之前
Well, everything's about to be totally not under control.
干杯
Give me some.
嗯
Mmm.
是的 这才是好东西
Yeah, that's the good stuff.
电影精选列表