我们需要更多的火力
We need more firepower.
是的
Yeah.
我有个主意 来吧
I have an idea. Let's go.
这次不行 泰勒
Not this time, Taylor.
我们走吧
Vamos.
一定是这个地方
This should be the place.
跟上
Come on.
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
想制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗
You're making a bomb?
这种材料的强度与 TNT 一样
This stuff is as powerful as TNT.
嘿
Hey!
快 快进屋
Get in! Get in!
别动
Freeze!
来吧
Come on!
快点
Come on!
来吧 看看他有没有电♥话♥
Come on, let's see if he's got a phone.
我找到了卫星电♥话♥ 拿走…
I got the sat phone. I got the sat...
我拿了电♥话♥ 为什么你要偷他的钱
I got the phone. Why you stealing his money?
什么 他将不再需要钱
What? He's not gonna need it.
阿噢
Uh-oh.
好狗 乖乖狗
Nice doggies. Nice doggies.
好的 里加斯
Okay, Rigas.
当我数到三时 我们开始跑
On the count of three, we're gonna bolt.
1、2、3
One. Two. Three!
我勒个去 嘿
What the hell? Hey!
等下迪吉 等下迪吉
Wait for DJ! Wait for DJ!
他们在我们身后
They're right behind us!
我们躲在这里吧
Let's hide in here!
快 快点 来这 来这里
Come on. Come on. Come here. Come here.
怎么回事 - 嗨 迪吉 嗨 里加斯
What the hell? - Hi, DJ. Hi, Rigas.
所有人都面向墙壁 举起手来
All of you together. Up against the wall. Hands up!
如果我是你 我就不会瞄准我 相信我
I wouldn't point that at me if I were you. Trust me.
住口 举手
Shut it! Keep your hands in the air.
举手
Hands up!
我不想伤害你们…
Don't want to hurt you,
所以 我给你们一次机会
so I'm going to give you one chance.
放下武器
Put those weapons down.
不然你要做什么
Or you'll do what?
闭嘴 小伙
Stay still, little guy.
不 不 乔 乔 门
No, no! Joe, Joe, door!
待在原地别动
Stay where you are!
跑 跑 - 掩护
Go, go! - Get to cover!
他妈的
Damn!
有信♥号♥♥了
I got signal.
呼叫救援
Call for help!
接下来快去海滩帮忙
To get down to the beach and help people!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要偷一架直升机 - 直升机在哪里
Stealing a chopper. - What chopper?
全球救援
Global rescue?
我们需要救援
We need rescue!
我们需要救援 请把所有士兵派到这里
We need you to send everybody you got! The National Guard, the lifeguard,
国民警卫队 海岸警卫队 越多越好
the Coast Guard. Anybody!
快点来吧
Just come now!
唉 看来其他人也有同样的想法
Ugh, looks like someone else had the same idea.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
必须把它引开 才能偷走直升机
We have to lead it away and steal the chopper.
好吧 你把它引走 我来偷直升机
Okay, you lead it away, I'll steal the chopper.
你引开它 我偷直升机
You distract it, I'll get the chopper.
为什么是我
Why me?
你会驾驶直升机吗
Can you fly a chopper?
当然会
Yeah, I can.
你有驾照吗 - 当然有
You have a license? - Yes, I do!
我不知道 - 什么
I didn't know that. - What?
好吧 是个好计划
Okay, good plan.
麦克
Mac!
九溟 现在好走了
Jiuming! We gotta go!
油 得加油
Fuel! Get the fuel!
汽油 我们需要汽油
Gas! We need gas!
升起来
Get up!
拔出加油管
Get the fuel!
蜥蜴爬上来了 顶住
Lizard incoming! Hold on!
九溟 九溟
Jiuming? Jiuming!
跑
Run!
快点
Go!
走了
Whoa, yay!
伙计 我从没想过你能成功
Man, I didn't think you were gonna make that one.
快跑
Run!
不
No.
乔纳森 你要去哪里
Where are you going, Jonas?
飞低点 那是美英
Get lower! That's Meiying!
你确定是美英
Are you sure it's Meiying?
降下去
Get lower!
好 马上 抓牢
Okay, okay! Hold on!
我在这里
Over here!
跳
Leap up!
乔纳森还活着吗
Jonas is still alive?
带我到那里
Get me over there!
救我
Help!
泰勒
Taylor!
来呀
Come on!
从桥下滚出来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come out from under the bridge, little troll!
结束了 不是吗
End of the line, no?
你怎么认为
I guess it is.
你有枪
You got the gun.
我不再需要这个了
I won't be needing this.
我知道你做不到
I knew you couldn't do it.
稍后也不见 蠢货
See you later, chum.
在哪
Where?
坚持住 我来了
Hold on! I'm coming!
美英
Meiying!
美英
Meiying!
乔纳森 我在这里
Jonas! Over here!
你还好吗 - 是的
You okay? - Yeah.
九溟舅舅和麦克有麻烦了
Uncle Jiuming and Mac's in trouble.
待在这 我会很快回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
麦克 你还好吗
Mac! Are you okay?
麦克
Mac?
你这丑鱼 快来呀
Come on, you ugly bastard!
来 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快 来吧 拉到你了 加油 小心 小心 当心点
Come on, come on. I got you, I got you. Come on, come on! Come on! Watch, watch, watch it!
快上来 快 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
美英 你来这里做什么
Meiying, what are you doing here?
我必须帮助这只狗
I had to save the dog!
什么
What?
你妈妈在这里
Mommy's here.
谢谢 - 不客气 - 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you! - You're welcome.
哦 不 别想 - 美英 闪开
Oh, no, you don't! - Meiying! Come!
去死吧
Hell yeah!
我感觉回来了
Get some!
50口径不实用吗
Who says a .50 caliber is an impractical round?
嘿 等等 等等
Hey! Wait, wait, wait!
大家都冷静 不要乱动
Everyone stay still. No motion.
酷 那很好
No, it's okay.
这是海琪
That's Haiqi.
谁在乎它是什么类型的
Who cares which one it is?
他会听我的
She'll listen to me.
分散开来 确保她不会杀死我们所有人
Let's spread out so that thing don't get us all.
我会处理的
I got this!
是的 的确是她
Yes! I knew it!
电影精选列表