监控厉害啊 但他们可能不知道
They're good, but they don't know everything.
有一个带有加密备份的卫星连接
There's a satellite uplink with an encrypted backup.
我去服务器机房♥
I'm gonna go to the server room,
我会把监控视频下载下来
see if I can pull it down.
过去多久了 - 1小时50分钟
Time? - One hour, 50.
也许他们的氧气耗尽了
They'll be out of air soon.
我搜索了所有频道 仍然没有通信
I'm scanning all channels, but nothing yet.
到了这里 起码还有400米
That's it. Maybe 400 meters.
警告:开始使用储备氧气
Warning. Entering oxygen reserves.
我能做到
You can do this.
真的吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我收到一条消息
I'm getting a reading.
我们右边有许多不明物
Many contacts to our right.
正在快速逼近
Coming in fast.
会是什么 巨齿鲨
What, megs?
不 更小、更快的东西
No. Smaller. Faster.
大家赶紧去站点 走 快点
Everybody make it to the station! Go, move!
警告:氧气不足 - 来吧 加油
Warning. Oxygen level low. - Come on.
快来 我的空气耗尽了
Come on. I'm out of air.
它们要翻过那座山了
They're coming over the ridge!
是什么东西
What are those things?
车站太远了
It's too far.
我们必须坚持下去
We need to make a stand!
转身战斗
Turn and fight!
来呀
Come on!
救命啊 射它们的头
Help! Shoot their head!
我抱着你
I've got you!
它们会咬穿潜水装备
They're biting through the suit.
不 不
No. No.
挺住 柯蒂斯
Hold on, Curtis!
太多了 我们没有机会
Too many! We don't have a chance!
大家都退后
Everybody stay back!
继续前进
Keep going!
九溟
Jiuming!
我别无选择
There's no choice.
你真的想死吗
You really want to die, don't you?
我们必须到达气闸室
Gotta make it to the airlock!
警告:氧气含量低
Warning. Low air.
没有意义 我在拖你后腿
It's no use. I'm holding you back.
“低氧警告”
Low air.
不是很远 你能行的
It's not too far. You can make it!
“低氧警告”
Warning. Low air.
“缺氧警告”
Warning. Low air.
"缺氧"
Air depleted.
阿舅
Uncle!
"防护头盔即将失效"
Visor failure imminent.
九溟
Jiuming!
好吧 我们必须继续前进 我们别无选择
Okay. We gotta go. We don't have a choice.
它要回头了
He's coming back around!
天啊 - 行动 快 快走
Oh, God! - Go, go, go!
我们必须手动完成
We have to do the override.
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry up.
里加斯 快点
Rigas, come on!
你可以的 快进去
You can do it. Get in!
关门
Shut the door!
柯蒂斯 你会没事的
Curtis, you'll be okay.
"潜水服即将爆♥炸♥"
Suit implosion imminent.
快到了 就到了 - 天啊
Almost there. Almost there! - Oh, my God.
它要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna implode.
给房♥间减压
Depressurize the room!
不不不
No, no, no.
不
No!
那些畜生
Son of a bitch!
我讨厌这些东西
I hate these things!
是的 里加斯
Hey, Rigas.
让我们一起来忍♥受吧
Let's try to keep it together.
还没结束
We ain't out of the woods yet.
里加斯
Rigas.
大家在哪里
Where is everybody?
这臭味是什么
What is that smell?
潜水员
Divers.
没有人在
Nobody home.
我会守在门口
I'll cover the door.
无论谁在这里运行它 都不是我们的朋友
Whoever's running this is not our friend.
我们需要尽快联♥系♥深潜平台 你认为你能做到吗
We need to contact Mana One ASAP. Think you can handle it?
是的 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
他们在这里开采什么
What is this that they're mining?
无论是什么 它们都会通过这些胶囊将其发送到上面
Whatever it is, they're sending it up to the surface with these pods.
嗯 稀土金属
Mmm. Rare earth metals.
这用于超导体、航♥空♥航♥天♥和量子计算
They're used in superconductors, aerospace and quantum computing.
仅这个盒子就价值数十亿美元
This box alone could be a billion dollars.
价值数十亿
"Billion" with a "B?"
是的
Yes.
是深潜平台
Mana One.
乔纳森 通讯已经建立
Jonas. Comms are live.
回答
Come in.
这是乔纳森 你能听到我吗
It's Jonas. Getting this?
嘿 你还活着 你那什么情况
Hey, you're alive. What's your status?
我们失去了兰斯、萨尔和柯蒂斯
We lost Lance, Sal, and Curtis.
来到了深海站点
We're at the station.
居然是一个非法采矿点
It's a rogue mining operation.
有人在吗
Is there anyone down there?
还没有看到任何人
Not that we've seen so far.
他们潜入了玛娜一号♥深潜平台
They've infiltrated Mana One.
救援潜艇遭到破坏
The rescue sub was sabotaged.
他是谁 - 我们正在调查
By who? - We're working on it.
看看这个
But check this out.
在你们去深海站点时 我看过那个视频
I was going over the video of when you went over that station before.
看看北边
Look at the north side.
它看起来像一个紧急出口模块
Looks like emergency escape pods.
它正好在对面
It's the opposite side from where we are.
我感觉到了死亡
Feels dead in here.
跟紧点
Stay close.
这是我设计的外骨骼服
These are my designs.
他们从哪里得到它
How do they have this?
看起来我们已经到了救生站
Looks like this is it.
我们一起
On three.
一起
Three.
再来 - 这能行吗
Again. - It's not gonna work.
你先请
After you.
我开始喜欢这个地方了
Ah, this is more like it.
我们打开胶囊井 离开这里吧
Let's crack open a pod and get out of here.
这里什么也没有
Nothing here.
这些控件不起作用
These controls ain't working.
必须关闭舱门 - 好的
We need to close the hatch. - On it.
伙计们 这不是我
Guys, that wasn't me.
乔纳森 既然你在这里 我们彼此就必须诚实
Jonas, now that I have you here, we need to talk candidly.
整个车站都是我控制的 我锁了那个房♥间
I have full control of the station, and I've locked down this room.
杰西
Jess?
你的生命掌握在我手中
Your life is in my hands.
你在做什么 杰西
What are you doing, Jess?
他们是你的朋友
These are your friends.
与您合作多年
They've been with you for years.
我知道这很难
I know it hurts.
我这么说 是因为我宁愿我们站在同一边
And we're talking because I'd prefer we were on the same side.
人人都赚很多钱 那就没有意义了
All making so much money, it ceases to have meaning.
你给我们钱吗
You're offering us money?
我们的三个朋友都因你而死
Three of our friends are dead because of you.
你认为我会忘记这些
You think I'm gonna forget about that?
不不不 那是第一个逃生舱
No, no, no, no, no! That's the first escape pod!
电影精选列表