兰斯 你这里为什么有这么多玩具
What's with all these toys you have hanging around your console, Lance?
它们不是玩具 而是人物
They're not toys, they're figurines.
它们百分百是玩具 兰斯
They are definitely toys, Lance.
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友们 准备好潜水了吗
Ready for the drop, guys?
那么你和 Sal 都是漫画迷 也许吧
So, are you and Sal, like, Comic-Con guys or what?
这就是我 是的
Uh, absolutely right. Yeah.
有多认真 - 你穿得太过分了吗
Do you, um, - dress up?
是的
Uh, yeah.
除非你想看一百万张照片 否则不要让他谈论这件事
Don't get him started, unless you want to see a million photographs.
但是 求求您
Oh, yes, please.
大家都把注意力集中在路上
Stay focused, guys.
下降到17000英尺深处
Passing 17,000.
遥测数据很好
Telemetry's good.
我们的邻居度过了愉快的一天
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
下降至18,000英尺
Passing 18,000 feet.
所有系统都很稳定
All systems nominal.
看起来不错 团队 今天我们来定义网络并绘制它
Looking good, team. Let's pull up the grids we're gonna map today.
区域19 我们什么时候会考虑其他未探区域
Area 19. When are we going to look at something different?
您知道 大约还有100个以上的区域有待探索
You know, there's like 100 more sectors to explore.
乔纳森 你能检查一下氧气含量吗
Jonas, can you confirm O2 levels?
氧气消耗 比任务规定值高 11%
Consumption is 11% over mission spec.
我认为雷加斯太紧张
Guess Rigas is nervous.
感觉更像是他用嘴大口呼吸
More like you're a mouth breather.
他显然是用嘴
He totally is.
我觉得这里像是正在刮风
Can feel the breeze from over here.
是的
Yeah.
首先 它被称为“鼻中隔膜偏曲”
Firstly, it's called a deviated septum.
其次 我清楚地记得 有一次是如何偏离的…
Second, I distinctly remember deviating it
同时也拯救了你的忘恩负义…
while saving your ungrateful ass
74百兰达
from a 70-foot megalodon.
下降到20,000英尺的深度 你们正在接近热坡
Passing 20,000 feet. Approaching the thermocline.
检查氧气管和罐压力
Checking O2 lines and tank pressure.
如果有泄漏 数值就会波动
Well, if there was a leak, there would be a fluctuation on the readings.
我在这里什么也没看到
I'm not seeing anything here.
检查附加氧气瓶中的压力
Check the pressure on the auxiliary O2 tanks.
收到 再检查一遍
Okay, I'll check again.
我们发现了一个问题
That's not the problem.
乔纳森
Uh, Jonas?
她让我度过了愉快的一天
You gotta be kidding me.
我明白你很生气
I see that you're angry.
但我确信这是一个合理且负责任的决定
But I believe that this is a reasonable and responsible decision.
停止潜水
Stop the dive.
停了
Full stop.
但在你开始尖叫之前 我必须告诉你…
But before you start yelling, can I just say...
我14岁时也做过同样的蠢事
I did all kinds of stupid things when I was 14.
想想你让我们陷入的境地
And look how I turned out.
我们浮出水面
We're surfacing.
但我还是不明白问题出在哪里
But I don't see what the problem is.
这是您第26次进行海沟深潜 没有发生任何事故
This is your 26th trench dive without incident.
潜艇有电击功能对抗捕食者 还有应急潜水服
Subs have electric predator countermeasures, and emergency dive suits.
我们不会带你走
Which you don't have.
实际上…
Actually...
在这次潜水之前 我已经为你收拾好了潜水装备
I packed one while you were doing the pre-dive meeting.
听着
You know,
也许现在是时候坐下来放松一下了
now's maybe a good time to, uh, sit down and be quiet for a minute.
我可以自己系 你知道
I can do a seatbelt by myself, you know.
我知道你行
I know you can.
乔纳森
Jonas.
这不是你能决定的事 九溟
It's not your call, Jiuming.
我们有伴了
We've got company.
伙计们 这是巨齿鲨
Guys, it's a meg.
快点关闭
Approaching fast.
这是不可能的
That's not possible.
不能跨越热斜率
they can't go through the thermocline.
他没有从热坡上飘下来 我在岸边看着他
It's not come from the thermocline. I'm tracking it from the shore.
潜入 全速
Dive! Flank speed!
做吧 切换电池布置
Engaging. Rerouting battery array.
继续
Hold on.
启动捕食者防御系统
Charging the predator countermeasures.
在它激活之前我们就会死
We'll be dead before they're online.
热坡道是我们唯一的希望
Thermocline's our only hope.
我走的是海崎路线
I'm reading Haiqi's tracker.
这是不可能的
Impossible.
不可能的事情变成了可能
Well, impossible just got possible.
距温跃层500米
Five hundred meters to the thermocline.
海琪正在快速逼近
Haiqi's closing fast.
100米
One hundred meters.
她在我们上方
She's right above us.
快 快点
Come on, come on!
进入温跃层
Entering the thermocline.
潜水1、潜水2
Dive 1, Dive 2.
切换到低频光 以避免吸引更多巨齿鲨
Switch to low-frequency light. you don't want to attract any more megs.
现在失去跟踪 但她无法通过热障追赶你
I've lost her. She can't follow us through.
你确定吗 - 进入黑暗模式
Can she? - Going dark.
我从来没能以60节的速度穿越热坡
I've never crossed the thermocline at 60 knots.
小心 不要使发动机过热
Careful. You don't want to burn out the engines.
别担心 我不会破坏你漂亮的"玩具"
Don't worry, I'm not gonna break the pretty toys.
是的
Yes.
她还在追我们
She's still on us.
30秒
Thirty seconds
有什么对策 - 闪避
for the countermeasures. - Evasive.
她一定看到了我们的热情
She must have followed our heat signature.
九溟 你的宠物鲨鱼是怎么下来的
How did your pet shark get down here, Jiuming?
肯定是逃跑出来的
She must have escaped.
怎么会发生这种事
How did that happen?
捕食者防御系统正运行
Predator countermeasures active.
越来越近了
Proximity alert.
巨齿鲨
Megs.
不可能
No way.
这是我见过的最大的巨齿鲨
That's the biggest meg I've ever seen.
人们所见过的最大巨齿鲨
Biggest meg anyone's ever seen.
那一定是顶级掠食者
That's gotta be the apex predator.
出色的巨齿鲨 总是独来独往
Incredible. Megs are solitary.
仿佛有什么东西 在吸引她来到这里
It's like they're being called.
改变潜水计划 看看他们的意图是什么
I'm changing the dive plan. We have to see what they're up to.
美英呢
And what about Meiying?
哦 我投票支持
Well, I vote we go.
我没有问你
I wasn't asking you.
最大供氧量
Oxygen reserves are at maximum.
部署捕食者防御系统
Predator countermeasures are deployed.
我们现在安全了
Right now we are perfectly safe.
现在 是的
Right now, yeah.
如果有危险 我就会停止潜水作业
If I see anything dangerous, I'm pulling the plug.
麦克 我们要更改任务信息
Mac, we're changing the mission profile.
继续227
Proceeding on heading 227.
现在 他们改变了计划 必须让他们保持正轨
Now, they're already off mission. They need to stay on course.
乔纳森 你在远离我们制定的区域
Jonas, you're going way outside the sector we have already mapped.
这是一项侦察任务
This is an exploration mission.
那么让我们来探索一下吧
Let's explore.
好的
Copy that.
保持警惕和小心
Eyes open, watch your backs.
真的吗 麦克
Really, Mac?
我们要去追一条巨型鲨鱼
So, we're gonna follow some giant sharks
到一个未知的区域
to a unknown sector?
天啊…
Man...
这是有史以来最愚蠢的事情 记住我的话
This some dumbass shit, mark my words.
我们正在进入21区
Entering sector 21.
我正在开始使用 区域搜索
Commencing geographical scan.
这里很美丽
It's so beautiful.
电影精选列表