在酒吧帮你打架
in bar fights.
因为你是一个特别的人
It's 'cause you're a special guy.
你们都很特别好运
You're both special.
祝我好运吧 - 祝你好运
Wish me luck. - Good luck.
感谢您的资助
Thanks for the money.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎光临海洋研究所成立十周♥年♥庆♥
welcome to the 10th anniversary of the Oceanic Institute.
我是希拉里·德里斯科尔
I'm Hilary Driscoll.
感谢您今晚的到来 并加入我的行列 资助这项杰出的工作
Thank you for coming tonight, and for joining me in funding this incredible work.
别动 不要烦躁
Stop. Don't fidget.
为什么我一定要在这里
Why exactly do I have to be up here anyway?
因为你是一个团队合作者
'Cause you're a team player.
太好了
Great.
热烈欢迎研究所所长
Please give a warm welcome to the director of the Institute...
张九溟
...Zhang Jiuming.
谢谢 希拉里
Thank you, Hilary.
感谢我们的支持者 可爱的人们捐款
Thanks to the generous donations from our supporters,
让我们能够创造出跨越温跃层的技术
we have been able to create the technology to pass through the thermocline,
一层冰冷的水与热层之间 将海琪的海底世界和我们的世界分开
a thermal layer of freezing cold water that separates Haiqi's world from ours
能够到达海平面以下6,000米的地方
and into a trench 6,000 meters below sea level.
感谢你们 我们克服了所有障碍
Thanks to you, we have the ability to go further than ever before.
非常感谢 张九溟
And thank you. Zhang Jiuming.
当然 谢谢大家…
So, thank you all
您们已成为保护这个令人难以置信的生态系统的一部分
for being part of protecting this incredible ecosystem.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
今晚谁不想和一个男人来一张自♥拍♥…
Who wants to get a selfie with the man
他曾经与巨齿鲨战斗 现在还活着 想让他讲讲这故事吗
who fought a megalodon and lived to tell the tale?
女士们 先生们
We give you, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎乔纳森·泰勒
Jonas Taylor.
在这里 这里
There he is! There he is.
我知道这是你出的主意
I know this was your idea.
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
只是微笑看起来不是那样
Smile and pretend you love it.
继续 和他一起来个合影
Go on, give him a hug. Give him a tickle.
他喜欢你们所有人
Oh, he loves people.
我想和你一起去玛娜一号♥
I wanna go to Mana One with you.
我想潜入那个深度
I want to dive the trench.
不行
No.
对不起 美英
Sorry, Meiying.
为什么不行
Why not?
当我还是孩子时 我妈妈经常潜水
Mom was diving all the time at my age.
可那里不一样 是25,000英尺深度
Not to 25,000 feet.
你是说那里很危险吗
Saying it's too dangerous?
这对你来说非常危险
Too dangerous for you.
但不总是危险
But not dangerous.
心理学家称之为“认知失调”
In psychology, they call that "cognitive dissonance."
在现实世界中 他们称之为“养育子女”
In the real world, they call it "parenting."
你应该开始认真对待我 像对待一名科学家一样
You need to start taking me seriously as a scientist.
你才14岁 - 没错
You're 14. - Exactly.
我知道玛娜一号♥上的所有系统 所有潜水协议
I know every system on Mana One, every dive protocol
能够支持我们 在那个深度看到所有生物
and every animal we've seen down there.
好吧 听着
Hey, look.
你可以来玛娜一号♥
You can come to Mana One.
但只是观察潜水
To observe the dive.
就此而已
And that's it.
九溟追着巨齿鲨游去
Jiuming is swimming with the meg.
舅舅
Uncle.
海琪的生命体征增加了
Haiqi's vitals are elevated.
小心点 她清楚地知道你在哪里
Be careful, she's definitely aware of you.
九溟 你为什么要追着巨齿鲨
Why are you swimming with the meg, Jiuming?
我想指导它并测试它
I'm conducting an experiment.
这个测试 难道叫“你喜欢我吗”
Is the experiment "Do I taste good?"
没关系
It's okay.
海琪还是个小女孩时 我就开始训练她
I've been training Haiqi since she was a pup.
巨齿鲨不是用来训练的 九溟
A meg is not trainable, Jiuming.
但如果你想让这个生物在你侄女面前揍你 那就去做吧
But if you wanna be eaten in front of your niece, go ahead.
50美元赌注 很不合理
Fifty bucks says this is gonna end badly.
我会采取行动
I'll take that action.
我为了鲨鱼队冒着一切风险
I am all in for team shark.
什么 你不能把赌注押在鲨鱼身上 这就是恶业
What? You can't bet on a shark, man.
那样不好
That's bad karma.
来吧 集中注意力
Come on, guys, focus. That's not cool.
九溟…
Jiuming...
你知道我尊重你 但我认为这不是一个好主意
I'd like to respectfully suggest that this is truly a terrible idea.
人们不应该打扰巨齿鲨
Megs and humanity were never meant to mix.
我和海琪之间形成了一种特殊的纽带
Haiqi and I have a special bond.
照顾好你自己
Watch this.
我按1次她会靠近 按2次她会远离
One click to come. Two clicks to go.
嘿 我想他看到了我
Whoa. I think she's looking at us.
你们看到了吗
You see?
她再走近了 她的心率加快了
She's coming around. Heart rate is up.
她动作变快了
Moving in fast.
400米
Four hundred meters.
九溟 她没有响应 - 来吧 海琪
Jiuming, she's not responding. - Come on, Haiqi.
200米
Two hundred meters.
100米
One hundred meters.
九溟 走吧 现在已经晚了 她离得太近太快了
Jiuming, move. It's too late. She's coming in too fast.
50米
Fifty meters.
拉绳子
Pull the cord.
20米
Twenty meters.
九溟 你躲开 - 舅舅 不
Jiuming, get out of there! - Uncle, no!
他被吃了吗
Did it get him?
我不知道 我什么也没看到
I don't know. I couldn't watch.
我看不到他
I don't see him.
我知道这是一个坏主意
I knew this was a bad idea.
那非常有趣 你不觉得吗
That was exciting, huh?
我不知道她发生了什么事
I can't figure out what's wrong with her.
这周我感觉 她的表现有点奇怪
She's been acting strangely all week.
你可以为她做任何你想做的事
You can clickety-click all you want.
问题是 它是巨齿鲨
The problem is that it's a meg.
对她而言 你是块饼干
And you're a snack.
不过 你知道 你真的吓坏了美英
For the record, you scared the hell out of Meiying.
这就是你要和我说的 还是说说 你在那艘大船上做什么
You're one to talk. What were you doing on that ship?
你不想告诉我 就别说
Actually, don't tell me. I don't wanna know.
我们研究所的使命是保护海洋 对吧
Well, the Institute's mandate is to protect the oceans, right?
我们不参与非法活动
We can't be a part of any illegal activity.
我不喜欢违法
Oh, I abhor lawlessness.
那挺好 - 我对非法储存放射性废物感到愤怒
Oh, good. - Especially the illegal dumping of radioactive waste.
你每陷入一次 风险就会越来越大
You're taking bigger and bigger risks each time you go out.
我们很早就知道这一点了
Well, I guess we both know about that.
我们不一样
It's not the same.
对我来说
With me,
要控制住一定的风险
there's a calculation of risks.
对此我不确定
Not that I see.
巨齿鲨 你想妈妈了吗
Do you miss your mom, big fish?
你准备好去玛娜一号♥了吗
Are you ready for Mana One?
哇塞
Say.
哎呦
What?
船员们注意 接近玛娜一号♥
Ground crew, we're approaching Mana One.
欢迎回来
Hey, Rigas. Good to have you back.
我想念你们
I missed you guys.
你准备好再次潜水了吗
Are you ready to do some diving?
大家早上好 我们深潜作业即将开始
Morning, everyone. Let's get this show underwater.
深潜器1和深潜器2 我们将潜到25,000英尺的深度
Dive 1 and Dive 2, descend to 25,000 feet.
探索19号♥区域
We're exploring Area 19.
收集岩石样本并记录所有新物种
Collecting rock samples and logging any new species.
距离下潜还有20分钟
Diving in T-minus 20 minutes.
仔细检查一遍深潜各个流程 是否正常
All eyes open for a straightforward sweep and scan. The usual.
是的 下面一切都很正常
Yeah. There's no usual down there.
系统激活
System's up.
电影精选列表