你妈妈最喜欢这个地方
Your mum loved this place more than anything.
我很高兴 终于能见到这些
I'm glad I finally get to see it.
习惯它
Don't get used to it.
他们会惩罚你一辈子
You're grounded for the rest of your life.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
前方400米海沟 等待
Haiqi 400 meters ahead and holding.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going now?
无处可去
Into the unknown.
这就是我们来到这里的原因
That's what we came for.
我可以在追踪器中看到海琪的位置
I've got Haiqi's tracker ahead.
看起来 她会从我们身边经过
Looks like she's circling.
看看那里
Look up.
就像某种本能的邂逅
It's some instinctual gathering.
惊人的
Incredible.
他们来这里是为了交♥配♥
They're here to mate.
这就是海琪行为怪异的原因
This is why Haiqi has been acting strangely.
真好 更多的巨齿鲨
Oh, great. More megs.
扫描仪检测异常结构
The scanner's detecting an abnormal structure.
奇怪
No way.
那是沉没的残骸吗
Is that a wreck?
它看起来就像是海底的一个站点
It's some kind of sea floor station.
他们在这里能做什么
What could they be doing down here?
重新加气 打开所有窗帘
Rigas, run all spectrums.
不 那不是沉没的残骸
No, that's no wreck.
我从中检测到热迹
I'm getting heat signatures off it.
我看不到里面有什么
Just can't see what's inside.
许多压力平衡室
Multiple airlocks,
这是一座发电厂
power generation.
所需的资源是惊人的
The resources needed is staggering.
你认为谁拥有这样的技术
Who would even have that technology?
声纳表明有东西在我们上方
Sonar says there's something above us.
它看起来像一艘潜艇
It looks like a submarine.
我们拭目以待
Let's take a look.
电源已启动 设置主引爆区
Charges set. Priming zone for detonation.
来吧 我们必须炸毁这座悬崖
Come on. We need to blow this ridge.
对 很好 好的
Yeah, okay, okay.
没有必要 我们不能在这里逗留
We don't wanna be down here any longer than needs be.
是的 这个地方适合埋雷
Yeah, well, this is the only place to mine this stuff.
慢点 冷静
Slow and steady.
嘿 蒙特斯 你为什么留在潜艇里
Hey, Montes. Why do you get to stay in the submarine?
当国王的感觉真好
It's good to be the king.
检测到有物体靠近
Incoming object detected.
放大 400%
Zoom in 400%.
玛娜一号♥的船员就在我们下面
Mana One crew is below us.
他们不可能见过这个"车站"
There's no way they haven't seen the station.
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
立即启动炸♥药♥
I'm arming the explosives right now.
你必须出去
You have to get out.
什么 等等 不 你不能这样做
What? Wait, no, you can't do that.
没有时间 你知道你不会成功
There isn't time. You know there isn't time.
你需要10分钟才能离开那里
It will take ten minutes to get clear.
蒙特斯
Montes!
对不起了 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
蒙特斯 蒙特斯 别这么做
Montes! Montes, don't do it!
那是什么
What was that?
滑坡
Landslide!
我无法躲避 肯定会碰撞
I can't get ahead of it. I'm gonna have to go through.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys? What's happening?
我看到热坡道出现了断裂
I'm reading a thermocline breach.
上面有一个很大的洞
Something's ripped a giant hole in it.
重新设置推进器 这就是当下要做的
Rerouting the thrusters. This is all we've got.
垂直控制已失灵
Vertical control is down.
液压系统没有反应
Hydraulics are non-responsive.
我们被困住了
We're pinned.
来吧
Coming in.
保持稳定 - 是的
Hold us steady. - Yeah.
九溟 60度以下
Jiuming. Sixty degrees down.
向前2英尺
Two feet forward.
九溟
Jiuming!
来吧 快点 快点
Go, go, go!
最高速度 全油门
Full thrust! Full thrust!
九溟
Jiuming!
不…
No!
遥测信♥号♥♥丢失
There's no telemetry.
潜1 潜2 能听到我说话吗
Dive 1, Dive 2. Do you copy?
潜1 潜2 收到请回话
Dive 1, Dive 2. Do you copy?
我们这里什么都没有
We've got nothing here.
继续努力 迪吉 杰西 准备救援潜艇 相关数据
Keep trying, DJ. Jess, prep the rescue sub. Stat.
发生了什么事 - 我不知道
Ugh, what happened? - I don't know.
我们如何知道他们是否还活着
How do we know if they're still alive?
准备救援潜艇
Prep the rescue vehicle.
潜1 潜2 能听到我说话吗
Dive 1, Dive 2. Do you copy?
来吧 乔纳森
Come on, Jonas.
美英
Meiying.
美英
Meiying.
美英
Meiying.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们受到了重创
Took a nasty hit.
九溟舅舅
Uncle Jiuming?
九溟舅舅在哪里
Where's Uncle Jiuming?
在哪儿 - 我对他一无所知
Where is he? - We can't raise him.
我们只有一个一个的问题来解决
Hey. We work the problems one by one.
先解决眼前问题 然后再解决下一个问题
We do what's in front of us and then we do the next thing.
会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
麦克
Mac!
救援潜艇无法工作
The rescue sub isn't working.
电池被故意短路
The battery array was deliberately shorted out.
看起来像是有人破坏
It looks like sabotage.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
这不是一个安全区域 有30人在这里工作
This isn't a secure area. There are 30 people who work here.
多久可以修好
Well, how long to fix it?
问题出在主控制面板中 一时无法修复
It's the control boards, Mac. There is no fixing it.
现在就试试
Try it now.
我们处于什么状态
What's our status?
无通信 没有暖气
No comms, no heat.
还在迅速失去氧气
We're losing air fast.
它不起作用
This isn't working.
全靠多余的氧气
Flood in my extra O2.
这东西我已经有了 我还有最后一个想法
Already done.
我还有最后一个想法
I've got one last idea.
连接这个加热元件
Route the power through the heating cell.
我看到潜水1麦克 潜水1已开启
I got Dive 1. Mac, I got Dive 1.
乔纳森
Jonas?
很高兴听到你的声音 麦克
Good to hear your voice, Mac.
你没有我那么轻松 兄弟
Not as good as it is to hear yours, brother.
什么情况
Talk to me.
这里不妙
It ain't good.
所有系统都当机了 空气很快将耗尽
Almost every system is down, and we're losing air fast.
打算使用潜水衣进行紧急潜水…
We'll get into the emergency dive suits...
但需要一台潜水器协助才行
and we're gonna need a ride up.
乔纳森…
Jonas...
那是不可能的
it's not gonna be possible.
你是什么意思
What are you talking about?
电池阵列 使救援潜艇上的控制面板短路了
The battery array. It shorted out the control board in the rescue sub.
我们正在调查
We're investigating it now.
乔纳森
Jonas?
乔纳森 你能听到我说话吗
Jonas, can you hear me?
乔纳森 我们没法去接你
Jonas, we can't get to you.
那我们自己行进
We're gonna walk.
我们将穿过那条海沟到达海底
We're gonna walk back across the trench. Make it into that sea floor station.
电影精选列表