舅舅 我以为你… - 想甩了我 没那么容易
Uncle, I thought you-- - You're not going to get rid of me that easily.
距目的地3公里
Three kilometers to destination.
距离目的地还有1公里
One kilometer to destination.
美英
Meiying!
美英 - 阿舅
Meiying! - Uncle!
抓紧我
Hold on!
美英
Meiying!
你会有报应的
Karma will get you.
你丫闭嘴
Shut up!
我不行了
I don't think I can make it!
抓紧 抓紧 没事
You can do it. It's okay.
我们要死了
We're going to die!
没事 没事…
It's ok, it's ok.
你要把灯点亮阿
Thank you for working.
孙子诶
Very funny.
我知道你在找我和乔纳森 但我相信你们听不懂中文
I know you're looking for me and Jonas.
但我相信你们听不懂中文
I also know you don't speak Chinese,
我说了这么多中文 因为你们听不懂 为了吸引你们的注意力
but I'm speaking it to distract you guys,
因为我的朋友会从背后袭击你们
because my friend is about to attack you from behind.
能不能把手♥机♥放一下
Can you put your phone down?
好不容易出来一回 你憋多久了
After all these hard years we're finally on vacation,
能不能不玩手♥机♥
savor the moment.
过来呀
Come over.
什么事啊
What?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
瑶瑶
Yaoyao...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
快去找戒指啊 笨蛋
Find it, idiot!
哦哦…你等我啊
Wait!
找到没啊
Have you found it?
嘿
Hey.
瑶瑶
Yaoyao.
瑶瑶
Yaoyao.
瑶瑶 瑶瑶
Yaoyao! Yaoyao!
回去 不要下水
Go back! Don't go into the water!
水里有鲨鱼
There's a shark!
美英
Meiying!
抓住 美英
Hang on, Meiying!
舅
Jiu!
美英 把桶里的炸♥弹♥扔给我
Meiying! Throw me the bomb!
接着
Catch it!
下次别再乱跑了 行吗
Next time don't run around, ok?
小心 有剧毒
It's highly toxic.
来吧 伙计们 快点
Come on, lads, keep it moving.
来吧 快点
Keep it moving.
快运走
Go, go, go!
他们会给我们双薪或奖金
Is this double pay or what?
这是有毒的废物
There is toxic waste.
你们为什么只是坐在那里 伙计
What are you doing sitting there, mate?
来吧 快点完成
You're almost there.
我想尽快把它从船上清除
I want this filth off my ship as fast as possible.
【鹦鹉】你在这里做什么
What you doing, then?
【鹦鹉】有入侵者 有入侵者
Naughty.
【鹦鹉】救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
【鹦鹉】有入侵者
Naughty.
听话 小宝贝
Keep your little beak shut.
闭上你的嘴 别再尖叫了
Not very nice.
不然 你会去游泳
Otherwise, you'll go for a swim.
【鹦鹉】来人 来人
Help! Help!
【鹦鹉】救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
嘿 - 嘿 你好
Hey. - Ah. Well done.
他们从总部派我来
I'm here from the home office.
【鹦鹉】胡扯
Bullshit.
来这里是为了检查安全情况
Here checking on, uh, security protocols...
并拍一些照片 好吧 笑一笑
...and, um, taking a few pictures, so smile.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
【鹦鹉】这还不错 - 你是谁
Not very nice. - What's going on?
抓他
That's him!
抓住他
I'll get you!
嘿嘿 抓住他
Hey, hey! Get at this!
上去 - 不能让他跑了
Get up. - Get Him down!
你们两个往左 拦住他
You two, go left! Cut him off!
不管死活 给我抓住
I want him caught, dead or dead.
不是那边 往这边围过来
Not there! Go around! Go around!
冷静点吧 伙计 你没地方再逃了
There you go, mate. End of the line.
好吧
Okay.
你们都将会被捕
You're all under arrest.
是吗 - 由于非法处置放射性物质
Huh? - For the illegal dumping of radioactive materials.
是的 有你 你 你 你 你
Yeah, you, you, you, you and you.
什么 我和…他和他 他也是吗
What, me and... and him, and him? And him?
杀了他 - 等等 等等
Kill him. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道 您想查看该命令
I know. You want to see the warrant.
它在我的口袋里
It's right in my pocket.
法庭见 好吗
I'll see you in court, yeah?
我们位于航道之外 而您距海岸200英里
We're out of shipping lanes, and you're 200 miles from shore.
祝你游泳好运
So enjoy your swim.
我看到了他 离那艘船不远
I've got him. Just off the port side.
他就像一个小詹姆斯·邦德 我喜欢
He's like a green James Bond. I like it.
哦 不 我的帽子
Oh, no, my hat!
嘿 白♥痴♥
Hello, suckers.
他似乎有很多朋友
Looks like he's been making friends.
无论到哪里 人们都喜欢他
Wherever he goes, people just love him.
只有上帝知道原因
God knows why.
你明白吗
Do you got this?
我们稍后会看到
We'll see.
也许不是最好的主意
Maybe this wasn't the best idea.
也许这是最好的主意
Maybe this isn't the best idea.
应该会很好玩
This is gonna be awesome.
你告诉我你有多兴奋
Define "awesome."
我待会儿告诉你
I'm about to.
打开舱门
Opening hatch.
下次给这多添加一些空气 就像通过吸管呼吸一样
Next time, put a little more air in this thing. It's like breathing through a straw.
什么 它不起作用
Worked, didn't it?
你还好吗
You okay?
就算你热爱你的工作 生活中也不应只有工作
If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life.
好的 把它带到这里 测试编号♥ 15
Okay, bring in Test 15.
开始启动外骨骼服
Initiating suit power-up.
准备就绪
Clear.
这很有意思
Promising.
九溟外骨骼服的性能 超出了我们的预期
The exo suit is performing way beyond what we expected, Jiuming.
力量增加21%
21% increase in power.
还真不错 嗯
Not bad, huh?
它确实很酷
So cool.
我迫不及待地想在战壕中使用它
I can't wait to use these in the trench.
你好
Hi.
也许能增加到25% 嗯 - 好的
Maybe 25. Hmm? - Okay.
嗯 我的意思是不要迟到
I mean it, don't be late!
我不敢相信你已经走到了这一步 你还不知道如何打领带
I cannot believe you got this far in life without knowing how to tie a tie.
首先 你不知道我的人生经历有多丰富
First, let's not overstate how far I've gotten in life.
其次 我不喜欢穿约束自己的服装
Second, never involved wearing a monkey suit.
完美的 你看起来棒极了哦 - 谢谢
Perfect. You look great. - Thanks.
或许 这就是某件事的开始…
Ah. Maybe this is the start of something.
别那么肯定
Don't count on it.
你好
Hi.
你认识那个人吗
That guy look familiar to you?
不认识
No.
我不喜欢他 - 你谁都不喜欢
I don't like him. - You don't like anyone.
我喜欢你
I like you.
因为我总是救你的命
That's 'cause I save your life all the time...
我买♥♥你喜欢喝的啤酒
I buy you beers and I back you up
电影精选列表