I understand, alright. Just-Just listen to me, please.
求你了 好吗 我告诉过她你能她
Please, okay. I told her you can help.
-好吗 -不
-Okay? -No.
肯定有些什么你可以做的
There's got to be something you can do.
对 是有
Yeah. There is.
我可以帮她从她的痛苦解脱
I can put her out of her misery.
不 不要
No. No!
文森 够了
Vince! That's enough.
放开他 放开他
Let him go. Let him go!
她被感染了 医生 我们没有什么能对她做的了
She's infected, Doc. There's nothing we can do for her.
不 但他可以
No. But he can.
哈喽 托马斯
Hello, Thomas.
什么
What?
你认识我
You know me?
有意思
Interesting.
说得过去他们把你放进迷宫里了
Make sense they put you in the Maze.
虽然我必须承认
Although I must admit,
我很担心他们在你做了那种事后会杀了你
I was worried they'd kill you after what you did.
那种事
What I did?
我们第一次交谈时 你说你再也承受不了
The first time we spoke, you said you couldn't take it anymore.
看着你的朋友一个个的死
Watching your friends die, 1 by 1.
我们最后一次交谈 你给我所有WCKD
The last time we spoke, you give me the coordinates
设施的位置我 试验场所和实验室
of every WCKD compound, trial and lab.
他是我们的信息来源
He was our source.
没有他我们就不能拯救那么多人出来
We couldn't have pulled all this off without him.
带她到帐篷里
Take her to the tent.
给这些人拿些厚点的衣服
Get these guys some warm clothes.
-小心点 -我来搞定
-Careful. -I'm on it.
这是我们起码能做的
It's the least we can do.
托马斯 来吧
Thomas, come on.
我们需要从你这取点血
We need to get some blood from you.
一开始我们就迷失了
In the beginning, we were lost.
我们唯一知道的是
All we knew for sure,
你越年轻 机会就越大
was that the younger you were, the stronger your chances.
你跟WCKD工作的
You work for WCKD?
很久以前了
Long time ago.
你知道在一开始 我们是有最好的目的
You know at first, we had the best intentions.
找出解药 拯救世界
To find a cure, save the world.
很显然你们就是关键...
It was clear you kids were the key...
因为你们是免疫者
because you're immune.
但为什么
But why?
最终他们找到了答案
Eventually, they found an answer.
由大脑产生的一种酶可以免疫
An enzyme produced by the brain could be immune.
一旦从血液中分离出来就可以成为一种有效的药
once separated from bloodstream it can serve as a powerful agent
减缓病毒的蔓延速度
to slow the spread of the virus.
那么你找到了解药
So you found a cure.
不完全是
Not exactly.
酶不能人造 只能从免疫者身上提取
The enzymes can't be manufactured, only harvested from the immune.
只有小孩有
The young.
当然这不会让WCKD止步
Of course that didn't stop WCKD.
如果他们有他们的方法他们会牺牲一整代人
If they had their way, they sacrificed an entire generation.
全都为了这个
All for this.
进化得出的生物礼物
A gift biology of evolution.
但一个不意味着我们所有人
But, one meant not for all of us.
这能给她多长时间
How long will that give her?
每个人都不同 也许几个月吧
It's different for everyone, a few months maybe.
但这只是延缓之计 不是吗
But, that's the catch, isn't it.
她总会需要更多的
She will always need more.
好了
Okay.
我们...我们出去外面吧
Let's...Let's go outside.
让她休息下 走吧
Let her rest. Let's go.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
托马斯
Thomas.
你知道她不能跟我们一起 对吧
You know she can't come with us, right?
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
抱歉 你没事吧 你感觉怎么样
Sorry. Are you okay? How are you feeling?
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him.
他永远都能看到人最好的一面
He always saw the best in people.
他现今在哪了
Where is he now?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我们还是小孩的时候...
When we were kids...
我们被其中一个WCKD营带走了
we were taken in by one of WCKD's camps.
他们给我们做了一大堆测试
They gave us a bunch of tests.
他们不要我
They didn't want me.
可是他们想要他
They wanted him though.
他们甚至不让我道别
They didn't even let me say goodbye.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
乔治
George.
这是查克
That was Chuck.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
为了救我
Saving my life.
-如有有任何事发生在她身上 我...-我知道
-If anything were to happen to her, I... -I know. I know.
你进去跟她谈谈吧
You get in there, go talk to her.
我想现在是我欠你了
I guess I owe you now.
我希望奥尔比可以看见这一切
I wish Al could've to seen all this.
还有温斯顿
And Winston.
还有查克
And Chuck.
他们会为你感到骄傲的 你知道的 汤米
They will be proud of you, you know, Tommy.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 阿里斯
Hey, Aris!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys!
我有点喜欢这孩子
I kinda like that kid.
是啊 虽然我还是不相信他
Yeah. I still don't trust him though.
嘿 特丽莎在哪
Hey, where's Teresa?
她上那里去了
She went up there.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
你在上面这里干什么
What're you doing up here?
只是在想事情
Just thinking.
那我让你一个人呆着吧
I'll let you be alone.
你还记得你的母亲吗
Do you remember your mother?
记得
I think so.
我记得我的
I remember my.
她是一个很漂亮的女人
She was a beautiful woman.
所有人都喜欢她
Everybody loved her.
在WCKD来之前她是我的一切
Before WCKD she was all I had.
当她生病了
When she got sick,
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我只是把她关起来把她藏好
I just kept her locked up, hidden.
我以为她会好起来
I thought she would get better.
每天晚上她都会发出很可怕的声音就像...尖叫
Every night, she made this awful sounds like... screaming.
然后有一晚她没有叫了
And then one night, she just stopped.
终于安静下来了
It's finally quiet.
我去她的房♥间
I went down to her room.
发现满房♥都是血
There was blood everywhere.
但她只是坐在那里 很平静
But she was just sat there, calm.
她说她感觉好点了
She said she was feeling better.
我的愿景实现了 她治好了她的病
My visions were came, she had taken care of them.
她把她的眼睛挖了出来 托马斯
She took her eyes out, Thomas.
外面有上百万人在受苦
There are millions of people suffering out there.
有上百万个跟我一样的故事
Millions of stories just like myself.
我们不能背弃他们
We can't turn our backs on them.
我不会的
I won't.
什么...你在说什么
Wha...What are you saying?
我在说我要你理解
I'm saying, I want you to understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
为什么我这样做
Why I did it.
特丽莎
Teresa.
求你别反抗他们 托马斯
Please don't fight them, Thomas.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
What have you done?
不要...
电影精选列表