Looks like they are getting further away.
我们只要继续走 我们能做到的
We just got to keep moving. We can make it.
这看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
有点远
It's a little further.
这安慰不了人啊
That's not very convincing.
嘿 你发生什么事了
Hey, what's going on with you?
他们对我做了些事
They did something to me.
一开始我只是感觉我像从梦中或什么的醒来
At first I just felt like I was waking up from a dream or something.
然后他们就开始回来了
And then they all started coming back.
你的记忆
Your memory?
你记得些什么
What do you remember?
我记得他们第一次带你来的时候
I remember the first time they brought you in.
我是比你高的 而且更快
I was taller than you then. And faster.
好吧
Okay.
我记得我们为什么在那里
I remember why we were there.
我们以为我们能修复这一切
We thought we could fix all this.
我觉得我们应该回去
I think we should go back.
-什么 -就...就听我说吧
-What? -Just-Just listen to me.
你在说什么 回去 在经过所有他们对我们做的事后
What are you talking about? Go back? After everything they've done to us?
-不是那么简单的 -不 我觉得就这么简单
-It's not that simple. -Yeah, I think it is that simple.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
什么 我不明白什么
What. What don't I understand?
本来一切都很好 直到你...
Everything was fine, until you...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
特丽莎 你在告诉我什么
Teresa, what aren't you telling me?
-嘿 伙计们 下来这里 -我的天
-Hey! Guys, come down here! -Oh my god.
温斯顿 你在干什么 把这个给我
Winston, what are you doing, man? Give me that!
-怎么回事 -发生什么事
-What's going on? -What happened?
我不知道 他就站起来拿起枪然后他想...
I don't know! He just woke up and grabbed the gun and he tried to...
温斯顿 温斯顿 你还好吗
Winston. Winston, you okay?
它在生长...
It's growing...
在我体内
inside me.
我撑不下去的了
I'm not going to make it.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
别让我变成那些东西的...一员
Don't let me turn into one of those... things.
嘿 纽特
Hey, Newt.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 快离开这里
Now, get out of here.
永别了 温斯顿
Goodbye, Winston.
走吧
Go.
没关系的
It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
托马斯
Thomas.
照顾好他们
Take care of them.
我以为我们应该是免疫的
I thought we were suppose to be immune.
我想不是全部人吧
Not all of us. I guess.
如果温斯顿能被感染 我们应该假设我们都会
If Winston can get infected, we should assume so can the rest of us.
我从没想到我会这样说
I never thought I would say it.
我想念基地了
I missed the Glade.
起来 喂 起来
Get up. Yo, get up.
来吧 我们要走了 起来 费平
Come on, let's go. Get up, Frypan.
阿里斯 我看见些什么
Aris, I see something.
什么 是什么 什么
What? What is it? What?
看见了吗
See that?
是光
It's lights.
我们做到了
We made it.
-我们走吧 我们要走了 -好
-Let's go! We got to go. -Yeah.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
-快点 -走吧
-Hurry! -Go!
跑
Run!
-一直跑 来吧 -我们走
-Keep moving, come on! -Let's go!
来吧 特丽莎
Come on, Teresa!
跑 跑 跑
Go go go!
我们越来越近了
We're getting closer!
继续跑
Keep going!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
跑进去 快跑
Get inside, go!
米诺
Minho!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
来吧 扶他起来
Come on, get him up.
-跑快 -继续跑
-Go! Go! -Keep going!
快跑
Go!
跑 来吧 快点
Move! Come on, hurry up!
-快点 -进去
-Come on! -Get in!
-你刚说什么 -谁有光
-What did you say? -Who's got a light.
米诺
Minho!
别这样 醒醒
Come on, come on, come on.
-米诺 -米诺
-Minho! -Minho!
-醒醒啊 米诺 -快醒醒
-Come on, Minho. -Come on.
醒醒吧 兄弟
Come on, man!
你没事吧
You okay?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你被闪电击中了
You were struck by lightning.
噢
Oh.
来吧 我们扶他起来 小心慢慢的
Come on, let's move him. Nice and slow.
你能起来吗
Can you get up?
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
嘿
Hey.
这什么气味
What's that smell?
哇 那里
Whoa! Over there!
我♥草♥
Oh shit!
我看到你们跟我的看门狗见过面了
I see you met our guard dogs.
是谁
Who was that?
退后 站后点
Stay back. Stay back!
你们看起来很糟糕啊
You guys look like shit.
来吧 跟我来
Come on, follow me.
除非你们想跟他们一起呆在这
Unless you want to stay here with them.
什么
What?
来吧 跟上 豪尔赫想见你们
Come on, keep up. Jorge here, wants to meet you.
谁是豪尔赫
Who's Jorge?
你会知道的
You'll see.
没有人从焦土出来很长时间了
No one's come out of the Scorch in a long time.
你刚让他很好奇
You just got him curious.
我也是
And me too.
我对这地方开始有不好的感觉了
I'm going to start to get a bad feeling about this place.
我们就听他说 看看他说什么
Let's just hear him out. See what he has to say.
豪尔赫 他们到了
Jorge, they are here.
你们有过全世界都跟你作对的感觉吗
Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is against you?
3个问题
3 questions:
你们是从哪来的
Where did you come from?
你们在去哪里
Where're you going?
我怎么能得益
How can I profit?
别一次性全回答
Don't all answer at once.
我们要去山上
We're heading for the mountains.
我们在找右臂
We are looking for Right Arm.
你意思是你在找幽灵
You're looking for ghost, you mean?
第2次问
Question number 2.
你们是从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
这是我们的事
That's our business.
放开我 放开我
Get the hell off me. Get the hell off me, man.
闭嘴 你这大婴儿
Shut up, you big baby.
这是什么
What is that?
你是对的
You were right.
什么是对的 她在说什么
Right about what? What is she talking about.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, hermano.
看来你被标记了
Looks like you're tagged.
你是来自WCKD的
You came from WCKD.
那就是说...
Which means...
你很有价值
电影精选列表