Why are you helping us?
相信我 这不是我的主意
Trust me, it's not my idea.
豪尔赫似乎认为你们是去避难所的入场票
Jorge seems to think you guys are the ticket to the safe haven.
什么
The what?
你知道的 天堂
You know. Paradise.
不受太阳威胁 不受感染
Safe from the sun, free of infection.
据说右臂带小孩去那里已经好几年了
Supposedly the Right Arm's been taking kids there for years.
都是免疫者
The immunes anyway.
而你知道在哪里
And you know where that is?
不
No.
豪尔赫认识个家伙 马库斯
Jorge knows a guy, Marcus.
他曾经...
He used to...
他曾经偷运小孩上山
He used to smuggle kids up into the mountains.
如果豪尔赫出去了那就是他会带你的朋友去的地方
If Jorge made it out, that's where he'll be taking your friends.
-如果他出去了 -天啊 你问好多问题
-If he made it out? -Hell, you ask a lot of questions.
你能就过来这里帮我打开这个吗
Can you just, come over here and help me with this?
麻烦了
Please.
这听起来不对劲啊
That doesn't sound good.
是啊
Yeah.
这下面他们会很疯狂
Down here they'll be full turn.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我想是这边
I think it's this way.
你想
You think?
有人生活在这下面吗
Do people live down here?
太阳风暴逼人到地下
The solar storms forced people underground.
豪尔赫说有很多定居点在这些隧♥道♥
Jorge said there's settlements all over these tunnels.
那豪尔赫呢 他是你的父亲
What about Jorge? Is he your father?
很接近
Close enough.
事实是 我真的不知道他是什么
Truth is, I really don't know what he is,
他只是一直都在我身边
he's just always been there.
而我一直都按他说的去做 无论多愚蠢都会做
And I always done what he asked me to do, no matter how stupid.
那么你不觉得右臂是真的
So, you don't think the Right Arm is real?
我觉得
I think,
希望是很危险的
hope is a dangerous thing.
希望杀我的朋友比闪焰和烤焦的总和还要多
Hope has killed more of my friends than the Flare and Scorch combine.
我以为豪尔赫会比他们聪明
I thought Jorge was smarter than that.
该死的
Damn.
嘿 我觉得可能是这边
Hey, I think it might be this way.
布伦达
Brenda?
布伦达
Brenda?
这边 看看这
Over here. Look at this.
什么 这是什么
What? What is it?
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Jesus.
快走 小心
Go go go! Look out.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
来吧
Come on!
继续走
Keep going!
我们快到了 来吧
We're almost there, come on!
哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa.
来吧 这边
Come on, this way!
托马斯 快点
Thomas! Come on!
好的
Okay,
-走 快走 -来吧
-Go. Go. -Come on!
继续走
Keep going.
小心
Watch out!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
来吧
Come on!
跟我来
Follow me.
就在你后面
Right behind you.
快走 快走
Go go go go.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa whoa whoa!
-好了 快走 -来吧
-Okay. Go go. -Come on!
布伦达
Brenda!
布伦达 你没事吧
Brenda! You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好吧 等一下 我去找下去的方法
Alright. Hang on. I'm going to find a way down.
布伦达 别动 别动
Yo, Brenda. Don't move. Don't move.
来吧 抓住我的手
Come on. Come on. Grab my hand.
不 不 不...
No, no, no! No, no...
托马斯
Thomas!
我会抓住你的
I'm going to get to you.
-布伦达 -我够不着
-Brenda! -I can't reach it!
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on!
布伦达
Brenda!
抓住你了
Got you.
我们可以从这下去 来吧
We can get down here. Come on.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你没事吧
You alright?
草
Shit.
布伦达
Brenda.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
我知道
I know.
我们就去找马库斯吧
Let's just go find Marcus.
好了 尽量融入吧
Okay. Try to blend in.
A区
你确认是这地方
Are you sure this is the place?
你来是参加派对的
You here for the party?
额 不是
Uh, no.
我们在找马库斯 这是他的地方 不是吗
We are looking for Marcus. This is his place, isn't it?
这是我的地方
This is my place.
你是马库斯
Are you Marcus?
马库斯不再住这里了
Marcus doesn't live here anymore.
你知道我们去哪里可以找到他吗
Do you know where we can find him?
当然 他在B区那边
Sure. Sure. He's over in Zone B.
-好吧 什么是B区 -那是他们烧尸体的地方
-Alright. What's Zone B? -That's where they burn the bodies.
嘿 这样 有没有其他人来这找过他
Hey, look is. Has anyone else been by here looking for him?
一群跟我们一样年纪的孩子
Group of kids around our age,
里面有个女孩 深色头发的
they have a girl with them. Dark hair.
你知道什么吗
You know what?
我觉得他们可能在里面
I think they might be inside.
给
Here.
喝这个
Drink this.
这是什么
What is it?
入场券
The price of admission.
喝吧
Drink it!
到你
Your turn.
好吧
Alright.
你们俩享受派对吧
You 2 enjoy the party.
也许我们应该分开找 看看找不找到其他人
Maybe we should split up. See if we can find the others?
嘿
Hey.
别喝其他东西
Don't drink anything else.
生活是有趣的
Life is fun!
布伦达
Brenda?
他们不在这
They are not here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们得继续找
We have to keep looking.
为什么
Why?
反正我们也找不到右臂了
We couldn't find the Right Arm anyway.
没有马库斯就找不到
Not without Marcus.
你的朋友都走了
Your friends are gone.
都完了
It's over.
现在只有我们了
It's just us now.
就尽量放轻松
Just try and relax.
放手吧
Let go.
怎么样
How?
像这样
Like this.
什么
What?
你不是她
You're not her.
布伦达
Brenda.
电影精选列表