布伦达
Brenda.
托马斯
Thomas.
不
No!
嘿
Hey.
-有没有人看见你来这里 -没有 你在说什么
-Did anyone see you come here? -No, what are you talking about?
-我们没有太多时间了 -托马斯 有什么问题
-We don't have a lot of time. -Thomas, what's wrong?
我只是 我要见你
I just, I had to see you.
我只是想解释在它...
I'm just trying to explain things before it...
噢 不
Oh no!
-托马斯 -就听我说 好吗
-Thomas! -Just listen to me, okay?
无论你告诉他们关于我什么 无论你说什么
Whatever you tell them about me, whatever you say.
我只需要你知道 我必须要做的 好吗
I just need you to know, I had to do, okay?
你做了什么
What did you do?
因为我不能一直看着他们死
Because I can't keep watching them die.
在这里
Over here.
-来吧 -不
-Come on. -No!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
托马斯
Thomas!
嘿 嘿 你会没事的
Hey. Hey, you're okay.
嗨
Hi.
我们要停止像这样见面
We have to stop meeting like this.
欢迎回来 丑八怪
Welcome back, you ugly shank.
我建议你快开口 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I suggest that you talk, you son of a bitch!
该死的
Damn it!
我很抱歉 你们要离开我的房♥子
I'm sorry, you're going to have to leave my house.
看起来你一直玩得很开心啊
Looks like you've been having fun.
听着 我不喜欢伤害你
Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you.
好吗
Okay?
右臂在哪 马库斯
Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?
等等 这是马库斯
Wait. This is Marcus?
这孩子很快明白啊
That kid catches on quick.
嘿 你脑袋做过手术吗
Hey. Are you the brains of the operation?
我知道 你知道他们藏在哪里
I know, you know where they are hiding.
所以你告诉我而我就跟你做个交易
So, you tell me and I'll make you a deal.
-你可以跟我们一起去 -我把那座桥烧了很久了
-You could come with us. -I burned that bridge a long time.
此外我还提出我自己的要求
Besides, I make my own deal.
是你教会我不错失任何一个机会的
You're the one who taught me never miss an opportunity.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我在说供给和需求
I'm talking about supply and demand.
WCKD想要所有他们能找到的免疫者
WCKD wants all the immunes they can get.
我提供给他们
I help provide that for them.
所以我引诱孩子进来...
So, I lure the kids in...
他们喝醉了他们玩得很开心然后晚点...
they get drunk, they have a good time and then later...
WCKD来了
WCKD comes in
他们从中再挑选出来
they separate the wheat from the chaff.
-我改变我的心意了 兄弟 -噢 噢
-I change my mind, hermano. -Oh. Oh.
我很享受伤害你
I do enjoy hurting you.
说
Talk!
-快说 -好了 好了 天啊
-Talk! -Okay, okay, Jesus!
我不能保证任何事 这些家伙很喜欢到处转移
I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around.
他们在山里有个前哨站
They have an outpost in the mountains.
但它在很远
But it's a long way away.
你走到一半WCKD就来追你屁♥股♥了
You got half a WCKD on your ass,
你永远也去不到那里
you're never going to make it.
靠11路是不行
Not on foot.
贝尔特在哪
Where's Berthe?
不要找贝尔特
Not Berthe.
好了 我想我们要靠走了
Well. I guess we're on foot.
-蹲下 -找掩护
-Get down! -Take cover!
大家没事吧
Is everyone okay out there?
我们没事
We're fine.
有人知道枪手在哪吗
Anyone knows where the bloody shots came from?
是马库斯 他带我们去一个埋伏
It's Marcus. He led us into an ambush.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
给 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
我们要转移他们的注意力
We got to create a diversion
你准备好扔出去
You get ready to jock it.
所有人 准备冲刺回卡车上
Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck.
和盖住你们的耳朵
And hold your ears.
准备好了吗 1
Ready? 1.
2.
放下来
Drop it.
马上
Now!
我说 放下来
I said, drop it!
站起来 我们走
On you feet. Let's go.
我们走 快
Let's go! Move.
-往后退 -别紧张
-Back up! -Easy.
你们现在要走过这里
You need to get over here now!
-来吧 走吧 慢慢走 -别做傻事 走
-Come on, let's go! On your feet! -Do not be stupid, Move!
慢点
Slowly.
阿里斯
Aris?
-我的天 哈里特 -我的天
-Oh my god. Harriet? -Oh my god.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
索尼亚
Sonia.
阿里斯 你很幸运我们没有射你的屁♥股♥
Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dump ass.
你在那还好吗
You alright there?
-怎么会 -额 发生什么事了
-How? -Uh. What's happening?
我们以前一起在迷宫里的
We were in the Maze together.
我们没危险 伙计们 出来吧
We're clear, guys! Come on out!
我们没危险 下来吧
We're clear. Get down!
我的天 你还活着
My god, you're alive.
倒车吧 乔
Back it up, Joe!
我们带他们去基地
We're taking them to base.
等等 那么你们是怎么到这里的
Wait. So, how did you guys get here?
-右臂救了我们出来 -等等 等等
-The Right Arm got us out. -Wait, wait.
右臂 你知道他们是谁吗
The Right Arm. Do you know who they are?
上车
Hop in.
他们一直计划这个超过一年了
They've been planning this for over a year now.
这都是给我们的
This is all for us.
你们很幸运找到我们
Guess you are lucky to find us when you did.
我们天亮就搬走了
We're moving out at first light.
-文森在哪 -我想在那边某个地方吧
-Where's Vince? -Somewhere over there, I think.
谁是文森
Who's Vince?
他是决定你能不能留下的人
He's the one who decides if you get to stay.
我以为右臂应该是一支军队啊
I thought the Right Arm was suppose to be an army.
对 我们以前是
Yeah, we were.
这就是我们剩下的的人
This is all what's left of us.
很多好人的死才让我们走得这么远
A lot of good people died getting us this far.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是免疫者 在山上抓到他们
They're immunes, caught them coming up the mountain.
你检查过他们了吗
Did you check them?
我认识这家伙 阿里斯 我相信他
I know this guy, Aris. I trust him.
好吧 汤姆 检查他们
Alright, Tom. Check them.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
布伦达 布伦达
Brenda! Brenda.
怎么回事
What's going on?
布伦达 布伦达
Brenda. Brenda!
布伦达 布伦达 说话啊
Brenda. Branda, talk to me.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-发生什么事 -她是怎么回事
-What happened? -What's going on with her?
我不知道 布伦达 你还好吗
I don't know. Brenda, are you alright?
-布伦达 说话啊 -搞什么
-Brenda. Talk to me. -What the hell.
我♥草♥ 狂客 我们有个狂客
Oh shit! Crank. We got a crank.
-停手 -不 不...等等 等等...
-Stop! -No no no... Wait wait wait...
-回退 -听着 听我说
-Step back! Step back! -Just listen. Listen to me.
好了 听着 这是刚发生的 好吧 她还没有危险
Okay, look. It's just happened, okay. She's not dangerous yet.
-你们不应该带她来这里 -我知道 我...
-Well, you shouldn't have brought her here! -I know, I...
如果我们让狂客进来这里 避难所就持续不了一周
If we let cranks in here now, safe haven doesn't last a week.
-放开我 -退后
-Let me go! -Step back.
好的 我明白 好吧
Alright, I understand. Okay.
我明白 好吧 就听我说 拜托
电影精选列表