NO...!!!
好了下去吧 伙计们 包围他们
Alright drop in, boys. Round them up.
跑 快离开
Go! Get out!
把他们拿下
Take them out!
起来
Get up!
别动
Don't move!
托马斯在哪
Where's Thomas?
快点 拿弹♥药♥来
Hurry! Ammo!
你来掩护我们
You need to cover us!
弹♥药♥
Ammo!
嘿 你知道怎么用吗
Hey! You know how to use this thing?
掩护我 这可能是我们唯一的机会
Cover me! This could be our only chance!
布伦达
Brenda!
你这蠢货
You dumb ass.
干嘛 你这是想找死吗
What, you trying to get yourself killed?
我们现在必须走了 趁我们还有机会
We have to go, now, while we still have the chance.
-我要去找其他人 -不 不 你看看那里
-I got to go find the others. -No! No, look out there!
看 你帮不了他们
Look. You can't help them.
文森 快点 他们太多人了
Vince, hurry up. There're too many of them.
我没弹♥药♥了
I'm out!
小心
Look out!
草
Shit!
好了 放我下去
Alright, take me down.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没什么能帮得上他们 如果我们不马上走
There is nothing you can do for them, If we don't move now
我们也好不到哪里去
we won't be much better off.
-你们要马上离开 -什么
-You guys got to go right now. -What?
他们要的不是你们
They are not looking for you.
你们会安全的 但你们应该马上离开
You'll be safe but you should have to go. Now.
托马斯
Thomas.
我不能离弃他们
I can't leave without them.
祝你好运 小孩
Good luck, kid.
布伦达 我们要走了 来吧
Brenda, we have to go. Come on.
来吧
Come on!
我们走吧 来吧
Let's go. Come on. Come on!
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
B-4
B-4
-我们抓到多少人 -差不多全部人吧
-How many did we get? -All of them, give or take.
-什么差不多 -那个 他们失去了几个
-Give or take what? -Well, they lost a few.
A-4
A-4
A-6
A-6
B-3
B-3
-托马斯在哪 -我在这
-Where is Thomas? -I'm right here.
我们走吧
Let's go!
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas.
把他排到队里
Get him in line.
好了
Okay.
带她进来
Bring her in.
为什么你不跑
Why didn't you run?
我不想再逃跑了
I'm tired of running.
-这是所有的人了吗 -大部分
-Is this all of them? -Most of them.
这就够了
It'll be enough.
-开始装载他们吧 -是的 女长官
-Start loading them in. -Yes, ma'am.
好了 你们都听到了 我们走吧 带他们上去
Okay, you heard! Let's go, get them on!
哈喽 托马斯
Hello, Thomas.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're safe.
-搞什么 -特丽莎
-What the hell? -Teresa.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's going on?
她是跟他们一伙的
She's with them.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
噢 特丽莎总是一个很高评价的人
Oh, Teresa always has an amount of appreciation of the greater good.
自从我们恢复她的记忆这只是时间的问题
Once we restored her memories, it's only a matter of time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有选择 这是唯一的出路
I had no choices. This is the only way.
我们必须找到解药
We have to find a cure.
她是对的 这一切只是为了达到目的的一种手段
She's right. This is all just a means to an end.
你以前是很理解的 托马斯 无论你怎么看我
You used to understand that, Thomas. No matter what you think of me
我不是怪物 我是一个医生
I'm not a monster, I'm a doctor.
我发过毒誓要找到解药
I sworn an oath to find a cure.
无论付出什么代价
No matter the cause.
我只需要多一点时间
I just need more time.
更多的血
More blood.
哈喽 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
我一直希望我们能再次见面
I'd hoped we meet again.
我很抱歉在这种坏境再相遇
I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances.
我也有很多事情感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about a lot of things too.
但这不是其中之一
But not this.
起码我的良心是很清楚的
At least my conscience is clear.
我也是
So is my.
玛丽
Mary. Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary! Mary!
放开我
Get off me!
玛丽
Mary. Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
不要...
NO...!
玛丽
Mary!
不
No.
来吧 詹森 带他们上飞机 我们走吧
Come on, Janson. Load them up, let's go.
这些人 杀掉他们
All this people. Get rid of them.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go!
-放开我 -索尼亚 阿里斯
-Let go of me! -Sonia! Aris!
退后 马上 所有人别过来
Get back! Now! Everyone stand back!
-后退 所有人别过来 -别开枪
-Back! Everyone stand back! -Hold your fire!
-所有人别过来 -别开枪
-Everyone stand back! -Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
-退后 放他们走 -托马斯 把炸♥弹♥放下
-Stay back. Let them go. -Thomas, put it down.
-放他们全部人走 -你知道我不能这样做
-Let them all go! -You know I can't do that.
托马斯 求你别这样
Thomas, please stop.
我跟他们做了个交易
I made a deal with them.
他们保证 他们保证我们会没事的 我们全部人
They promised. They promised we'll be safe, all of us.
好吧 我应该...我现在应该相信你了
Okay. I'm suppose-I'm suppose to trust you now?
是真的 这是她唯一的条件
It's true. It was her only condition.
闭嘴
Shut up!
一切都可以回到原来的样子
Everything can go back to the way it was.
托马斯 你真的想他们都死吗
Thomas. Do you really want all of them to die?
听她说的吧 托马斯 想想你在干什么
Listen to her, Thomas. Think about what you're doing.
我们支持你 托马斯
We're with you, Thomas.
不
No.
不要
Don't.
引爆吧 托马斯 我们准备好了
Do it, Thomas. We are ready.
-不要回去那里 -托马斯
-Not going back there. -Thomas.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way.
托马斯
Thomas!
我们要走了 快跑
We got to move! Let's run!
-带她离开这里 -来吧
-Get her out of here! -Come on!
你没事吧
You good?
别动 把它放下 小孩
Freeze! Drop it, kid.
-快跑 -快跑 蹲下
-Run! -Run, get down!
别动
Freeze!
真浪费
What a waste.
文森 快走
Vince, go!
蹲下
Get down!
我来帮你 我来帮你
I got you. I got you.
快离开这里 快跑
Get out of here! Go! Go!
快点 托马斯 快离开这里
Come on, Thomas. Get out of here.
-我们走吧 -快离开这里 跑啊
-Let's go! -Get out of here, go!
蹲下
Get down.
米诺
Minho!
米诺
电影精选列表