Is she okay?
她没事
She's fine.
我要上铺
I'll have top bunk.
太慢了
Too slow.
我可以习惯这个的
I could get used to this.
这不算差啊
Yeah, it's not bad.
你觉得这些人想从特丽莎身上得到什么
What do you think those guys want with Teresa?
我知道这女孩的一件事
And if there is one thing I know about that girl,
是她能照顾好自己的
is she can take care of herself.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
下面
Down here.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
什么
What?
快点 这边
Hurry. This way.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 等一下 我们在干什么
Hey, wait a second. What the hell are we doing?
来吧 我们要错过了
Come on, we're going to miss it.
我他妈的在干什么
What the hell am I doing?
我们在这干什么
What are we doing here?
过来这里
Come here.
看
Watch.
这他妈的是什么
What the hell was that?
他们每天晚上都带一个新的进来
They bring in new ones every night.
-那他们对他们做什么 -我不知道
-And what do they do with them? -I don't know.
这是我能去到最远的地方了 排气管没通往那部分
This is as far as I've gotten here The vents didn't go into that section.
但自从他们进去后他们就没再出来了
But once they go through that door, they don't come back out.
我认为从来没有人可以离开这地方
I don't think anybody ever leave this place.
来吧 我们要在有人发觉我们不见了之前回去
Come on, we got to go before someone noticed we're gone.
你为什么给我看这个
And why do you show me this?
因为也许其他人会听你的
Because maybe the others will listen to you.
这里有些怪异的事情而我知道你也是这么认为的
There's something weird going on here and I know you think so too.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
-你叫什么名字 -阿里斯
-What's your name? -Aris.
阿里斯
Alice.
巴里
Barry.
沃尔特
Walt.
埃德加
Edgar.
-萨曼莎 -我想知道那门后是通往什么地方的
-Samantha. -I want to know what's through that door.
亚伦
Aaron.
不 我们已经讨论过这个了
No, we've been over this.
你说他们被遮盖了 所以你不知道你看见的是什么
You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw.
这可以是任何东西
It could be anything like that.
我知道我看见的是什么 他们是身体
I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies.
阿里斯说他们每天晚上都带一批新的进去
Aris say they bring in a new batch every night.
他妈的阿里斯是谁啊
Who the hell is Aris?
亨利
Henry.
提姆
Tim.
好吧
Well.
你哭了吗
Are you sobbed?
还有最后一个但这不重要 大卫
And last but not least, David.
谢谢你们的注意 享受你们剩余的晚上
Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
好了 直到我们知道这是什么事之前
Okay. Until we know where this thing ends,
我们应该低调
we should just keep our heads down
别引起任何注意 好吗
and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, alright?
-他在干什么 -我觉得他在引起注意
-What is he doing? -I think he is drawing attention to himself.
等一下 你没有被叫上
Whoa, hang on. You weren't called.
-我就进去一下 -这是限制区域
-I'm just going to be a second. -This is a restricted area.
我只是想去见我的朋友 你能让我过去吗
I just want to see my friend, can you let me through?
回到你的位置上
Get your ass back in that chair..
-你们怎么回事 -滚回去
-What's your problem, man? -Back off!
-为什么你们不让人通过 -控制好你的朋友
-Why won't you let through? -Take control of your friend!
这里发生什么事
What's happening here?
托马斯 我认为我们可以互相信任
Thomas, thought we could trust each other.
你知道我们在这是一伙的
You know we're on the same team here.
是吗
Are we?
带他们去他们的房♥
Get them to their bunks.
你们全部进去
Get in! All of you!
刚才那是怎么回事
Why the hell was that about?
你不是真认为他们会就这样让你过去吧
You don't really think they were just going to let you through?
不 当然不会
No, of course I didn't.
不
No.
我要找出门的另一边是什么
I'm going to find out what's on the other side of that door.
好吧
Alright.
听着 他们在隐藏了些东西
Look. They're hiding something.
好吗 这些人不是像他们说的那样子的
Okay, these people are not who they say they are.
不 托马斯你根本不知道
No, Thomas, you don't know that.
唯一我们知道是他们把我们从WCKD那救了出来
The only thing that we do know is that they helped rescued us from WCKD.
他们给我们新衣服 给我们食物 给我们正常的床
They gave us new clothes, they gave us food, they gave us a proper bed.
我们有些人很长时间没有的东西
Some of us haven't had that in a long time.
-是 但你...-我们有些人比其他人更长时间
-Yeah, but you... -Some of us are a lot longer than others.
-嘿 托马斯 -搞什么...
-Hey, Thomas. -What the...
-你拿到了 对吧 -这小孩是谁
-You get it, right? -Who is this kid?
对 我们出发吧
Yeah, let's go.
听着 也许你们是对的 也许我只是有妄想症
Look, maybe you guys are right, maybe I'm just being paranoid,
但我要去确认一下
But I got to find out for sure.
就给我掩护 我会尽快回来
Just cover for me. I'll be back as soon as I can.
特丽莎
Teresa?
是瑞秋
It's Rachel.
他们在第一晚就带走她了
They took her the first night.
我跟她说过会没事的
I told her it's going to be okay.
你确定这不能再等了吗
You sure this can't wait?
她很明确 长官 她要你亲自跟她谈谈
She was very specific, sir. She wanted to talk with you personally.
好像我没能力处理好似的
As if I don't have enough to deal with.
就...等我一下
Just... bear with me.
我们再受到风暴的干扰
We are getting some interference from the storm.
来吧 这够好了 快连接吧
Come on, it's good enough, make the connection.
晚上好 佩姬博士 很高兴再见到你
Good evening, Dr. Paige. Lovely to see you again.
虽然我承认我...我没有料到这么快收到你的消息
Although I admit I... I wasn't expecting to hear from you quite so soon.
计划有变 詹森
Change of plans, Janson.
我会比预期早一点到 就明天
I will be arriving a little sooner than expected, first thing tomorrow.
噢 你能来我们会很高兴的
Oh! We'll be delighted to have you.
我想你会对我们取得的进展感到满意的
I think you'll be pleased with the progress we've made.
正如你所见 前期的成果都是非常有前途的
As you can see, earlier results have been extremely promising.
无论你在那里对他们做的是什么 这已经有效了
Whatever it is you've been doing to them in there, it's working.
还不够好
Not well enough.
我刚收到董事会的批准
I just received Board approval.
我要所有剩下的研究对像进入昏迷状态和准备收割
I want all the remaining subjects sedated and prep for harvest
我在到达前做好
by the time I arrive.
佩奇博士 我们会尽快完成的
Doctor Paige, we're going as fast as we can.
--我们还在测试中 -做得再快点
-We are still running tests. -Try something faster.
知道我能保证他们安全这是最好的计划
Until I can guarantee their security, this is the best plan.
长官女士 安全是我的工作 我们这是24小时封锁的
Ma'am, security is my job. We're on 24 hour lock down here.
我向你保证实验体都是安全的
I am assuring you, the assets are secure.
你找到右臂了吗
Have you found the Right Arm?
还没有
Not yet.
我们一直在山上跟踪他们
We tracked them as far as the mountains.
那么他们还在外面
So they're still out there.
而且他们已经打击了我们2个设施
And they've already hit 2 of our installations.
他们跟我们一样都想要这些小孩
They want these kids, as badly as we do,
而我不能...我不能再承受其他损失了
and I cannot... I cannot afford another loss.
起码不能在我接近成功研制出解药时
Not now, when I'm so close to a cure.
如果你不能完成任务 我会另找其人
If you're not up to the task, I'll find someone who is.
没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
我建议我们从最近的新人开始
I would suggest we start with the most recent arrivals.
就快去完成它
Just get it done!
詹森
Janson.
我不想他们感觉到任何痛苦
I don't want them to feel any pain.
他们什么都感觉不了
They won't feel a thing.
托马斯
Thomas!
-我们要走了 -干什么
-We got to go. -What's up?
我们要走了 马上 来吧
电影精选列表