要记得
Remember.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 托马斯
I love you, Thomas.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
托马斯 没事的
Thomas, it's okay.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
不要
No !!!
托马斯
Thomas!
起来 我们要走了 来吧
Wake up, we got to go! Come on!
我们走 我们要走了 快
Let's go! Move, we got to go!
等等...
Wait, wait, wait...!
你去哪里 我们没时间了
Where're you going! We don't have time!
-来吧 -来吧 我们走吧
-Come on! -Come on, let's go.
离开这里
Get out of here!
有敌人 守卫防线
Breaks! Make breaks!
-我们一定要走了 -你在这里不安全的
-We got to move. -You're not safe out here.
好了小孩们 我们走吧 快走
Alright, kids, let's go. Let's go! Move it!
一直走 不要停
Keep moving. Keep moving.
带他们离开 快
Help them take off! Quick!
移♥动♥迷宫2
你们还好吗
You kids doing alright?
很抱歉所有的大惊小怪 我们有点太兴奋
Sorry about all the fuss. We have ourselves a bit of a swarm.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你们还活着的原因
I'm the reason you're all still alive.
让你们活着也是我的目的
It's my intention to keep you that way.
现在跟我来吧 我们会带你们去走走
Now, come with me. We'll get you kids squared away.
你们可以叫我詹森先生 这地方是由我来负责的
You can call me Mr. Janson. I run this place.
对我们来说这是个避难所 不受外面恐怖的世界侵害
For us, it's a sanctuary, safe from the horrors of the outside world.
你们都应该把这当作是一个小站
You all should think of it as a way station.
就像家跟家之间 自己小心
Kind of a home between homes. Watch yourselves
而你是带我们回家的
And then you're taking us home?
各种各样的家
A home of sorts.
不幸的是无论你来自哪里都没多少人生存了
Sadly there wouldn't be much left of wherever you came from.
但我们有一个适合你们的地方 在外面焦土的一个避难所
But we do have a place for you, a refuge, outside the Scorch,
一个WCKD永远也不会找到你们的地方
where WCKD will never find you again.
这听起来怎么样
How does that sounds?
为什么你要帮我们
Why are you helping us?
我们就说这世界在一个相当危险的形势吧
Let's just say the world out is in a rather precarious situation.
我们都吊在一条非常细的绳子上
We're all hanging on by a very thin thread.
事实上你们可以从闪焰病毒生存下来
The fact that you kids can survive the Flare virus
让你们成为人类继续生存的最好机会
makes you the best chance of humanity's continue survival.
不幸的是这同时也让你们成为目标
Unfortunately, it also makes you a target.
毫无疑问你们现在已经注意到了
There's no doubt by now you've noticed.
越过这门就是你们新生活的开始
Beyond this door, lies the beginning of your new lives.
第一件事
First things first.
就让我们先解决体味的问题
Let's do something about that smell.
爽
Great.
-这是什么 -只是一支小鸡尾酒
-What is that? -Just a little cocktail.
盖 叶酸 苯酚A到Z
Calcium, folic, pheno A to Z,
几乎都是你在外面一直缺少的营养
pretty much everything you've been deprived of out there.
尽量放松
Try to relax.
你确定你取够血了吗
Sure you get enough of that?
-晚上好 克劳福德医生 -晚上好
-Good evening, Dr. Crawford. -Good evening.
-新来的人适应的怎么样 -目前来说还不错
-How're the new arrivals holding up? -So far so good.
好吧
Alright.
你一定是特丽莎了
You must Teresa.
托马斯
Thomas?
-是 -请跟我来
-Yeah? -Come with me please.
托马斯 很感谢你来见我
Thomas, thank you for seeing me.
很抱歉麻烦到你 我只是希望我们...
Sorry for the inconvenience, I was just hoping we...
可以远离他们就我们两人谈谈
might get a moment to chat in private, away from the others.
那么...
Well...
我不会用你太多时间
I won't take up too much of your time.
那个我只有一个问题
Well, I only have one question:
你还记得WCKD些什么
What do you remember from WCKD;
你没有惹上麻烦
You're not in trouble.
我只是在谈谈 只是想搞清楚
I'm just having a conversation. I'm just trying to understand.
搞清楚什么
Understand what?
你是站在哪一边的
Whose side are you on.
我记得我以前是给WCKD工作的
I remember I used to work for WCKD.
我记得他们送我进迷宫
I remember they sent me into the maze.
我记得我看着我的朋友在我面前死
I remember watching my friends die in front of me.
我是他们那边的
I on their side.
有意思
Interesting.
你说你曾经为WCKD工作 但他们送你进迷宫
You say you worked for WCKD, but they sent you into the Maze.
为什么他们会这么做
Why would they do something like that?
我不知道 也许你应该在杀他们之前问他们
I don't know. Maybe you should ask them before you kill them all.
我会谨记这一点
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
享受你在这里休息吧
Enjoy the rest of your stay.
就这样
That's it?
对 你已经说了所有我需要知道的了
Yeah, you've told me everything I need to know.
你和你的朋友都被清除了加入其他人
You and your friends have all been cleared to join the others.
很快你们会去到更绿的牧场
Soon you all will be moving on to greener pastures.
等等
Wait.
其他人
Others?
嘿 托马斯
Hey Thomas!
嘿 米诺怎么回事
Hey, Minho What's going on?
我们不是唯一的迷宫
We weren't the only Maze.
有一声巨大的爆♥炸♥ 而这些人不知从哪里冒出来的
And there was this big loud explosion. And these guys came out of nowhere.
-他们在那开始开枪扫射 -这太惨烈了
-They started shooting up the place. -It was intense.
-他们把我们拉出迷宫然后带我们来这里 -那其他人呢
-They pulled us off the Maze and brought us here. -What about the rest?
其他留在迷宫里的人 他们怎么样了
The other people left behind in the Maze, what happened to them?
我不知道 我猜WCKD还留着他们
I don't know. I guess WCKD still has them.
-你们在这多长时间了 -没多久 只有1或2天
-How long you guy's been here? -Not long , just a days or 2.
在那里的那个小孩他在这里最久
That kid over there, He's been here the longest.
几乎一个星期了
Almost one week.
他的迷宫就只有女孩子
His Maze is nothing but girls.
真的吗
Really?
有些人就是运气好
Some guys has all the luck.
晚上好 先生们 女士们
Good evening, gentlemen. Ladies.
你们知道该怎么做 如果你听到你的名字
You all know how this works. If you heard your name called
请有序的站起来然后来我身后的同事这边...
please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues...
他们会护送你们去东翼
behind me where they will escort you to the eastern wing.
你们的新生活即将开始
Your new lives are about to begin.
康纳
Connor.
艾德琳
Adeline.
贾斯廷
Justin.
彼得
Peter.
艾丽森
Alison.
史昆纪
Squeegee.
好了 安静下来
Alright, settle down.
富兰克林和阿比盖尔
Franklin and Abigail.
现在 你们不要灰心
Now, now. Don't get discouraged.
如果我可以带更多的人 我会的
If I could take more, I would.
每天都有机会
There's always tomorrow.
会轮到你们的
Your time will come.
继续吃饭吧
Go on, eat up.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
远离这里
Far from here.
这些混♥蛋♥真幸运
Lucky bastard.
类似农场的地方 一个安全的地方
Some kind of farm. A safe place.
他们一次只能带你们几个人去
They can only take in a couple of you at a time.
嘿 特丽莎
Hey, Teresa.
特丽莎
Teresa!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey hey hey.
他们要带她去哪里
Where're they taking her?
就多做几个测试
Just have to run a few more tests.
别担心 他们很快就好了
Don't worry, they will be done with her soon.
她还好吗
电影精选列表