We got to go. We got to go, right now! Come on!
-你在说什么 -你说我们要走了是什么意思
-What the hell are you talking about? -What do you mean we got to go?
你们必须要来 来吧 我们要走了
You're coming. Come on, we got to go.
来吧 他们要找我们了
Come on. They're coming for us!
-在那里发生什么事 -阿里斯 发生什么事
-What happened in there? -Aris, what happened?
托马斯 你能冷静下来跟我们说吗
Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us.
-她还活着 -她是谁
-She's still alive. -Who's she?
-特丽莎 -艾娃 艾娃
-Teresa? -Ava. Ava.
艾娃
Ava?
你能转过身来跟我们说吗
Would you just turn around and talk to us.
这是WCKD
It's WCKD!
这里还是WCKD 这一直都是WCKD
It's still WCKD. It's always been WCKD.
托马斯
Thomas.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
快来
Come on, come on, come on.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go! Let's go!
你们快走 有些事我必须要去做
You guys go away, there's something I got to do.
-你在说什么 -相信我 这很重要
-What're you talking about? -Trust me, it's important.
你们想离开这里 对吧 就快走吧
You guys want to get out of here, right? Just go.
我跟他一起去
I'll go with him.
好的 温斯顿 走吧 来吧
Okay. Winston, go, go. Come on!
你确信我们能相信这孩子
You sure we can trust this kid?
你不会想知道你在外面是谁
You don't want to know who you'll be without.
你们在外面这干什么
What are you kids doing out?
我要封锁这里 叫所有人进来
I want this this place lock down, call everyone in.
除非死了不然任何人都不许离开
No one leaves unless everyone is accounted for.
-如果你看到他们就告诉我 -还在寻找
-Tell me if you got eyes on them. -Still looking. Still looking.
来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
那里
There!
-这是谁 -克劳福德
-Who is that? -Crawford.
他们在找那个女孩
They're going after the girl.
-带所有人去中翼 -是的 长官
-Get everyone to the med wing. -Yes, sir!
我要他们活着
I want them alive!
别动 原地别动
Freeze! Stay where you are!
为什么他们会向我们开枪
Why are they shooting at us?
米诺 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Minho. What the hell are you doing?
米诺
Minho!
草
Shit.
好了 我们走 来吧 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go. Come on. Let's go.
克劳福德博士 你来这里是...等等 哇 哇
Dr. Crawford. Are you here to... Wait, whoa whoa.
-好的 好的 -她在哪
-Okay, okay! -Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
-蹲下 -好的
-Get down! -Alright.
特丽莎
Teresa.
-退后 -就跟他说的做
-Get back! -Just do as he says.
-他们对你做什么了 -托马斯
-What did they do to you? -Thomas.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands!
你们永远也逃不掉的
You're never going to get away with this.
发生什么事
What's going on?
我们要马上离开这里 马上 来吧
We're going to get out of here, right now. Right now, come on.
大伙 他们来了 我们该去哪
Guys, they're coming. Where do we go?
费平 让开
frypan, move.
回退 回退
Get back. Get back!
他们把门挡住了
They have the door barricade.
大伙 我们得离开这里
Guys. We got to get out of here!
我们该从哪走
Where do we go?
我们被困住了
We're seal in!
纽特 来帮忙
Newt. Help help help!
走 走 走
Go go go!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快点
Come on. Come on.
-赶快来 -快点
-Hurry! Go! -Come on. Come on.
托马斯
Thomas!
我们走吧
Let's go!
站在我后面
Stay behind me.
我♥草♥
Oh, shit.
来吧
Come on!
就是这 就是这 快点
There it is. There it is Come on.
草 别这样 不要...
Shit. Come on. No, no, no...!
托马斯
Thomas!
打开门 詹森
Open the door, Janson!
-你真的不想我打开的 -打开这该死的门
-You really don't want me to. -Open the damn door!
听我说 我是想救你的命
Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life.
迷宫是一回事 但你们在焦土不会维持到1天的
The Maze is one thing, but you kids wouldn't last 1 day out in Scorch.
如果环境杀不死你 狂客会杀你们的
If the elements don't kill you,the Cranks will.
托马斯 你得相信我
Thomas, you have to believe me.
我只是为了你好
I only want what's best for you.
是啊 让我猜猜 WCKD是好的
Yeah, let me guess. WCKD is good?
你们不会通过那道门的 托马斯
You're not getting through that door, Thomas.
-嘿 大伙 -来吧
-Hey, guys. -Come on!
托马斯 来吧 我们走
Thomas, come on! Let's go!
上 上 上 阻止他
Go go go. Stop him!
关上主走廊门
Shut the main corridor door! Shut the main corridor door!
来吧
Come on!
-跑啊 -托马斯 快跑
-Run! -Thomas, come on!
快来 托马斯
Come on, Thomas!
托马斯 怎么回事
Thomas, what's going on?
来吧
Come on.
你们疯了
You're insane.
来吧 托马斯 我们走吧 快来
Come on, Thomas, let's go! Come on!
来吧 继续跑
Come on, keep moving!
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on!
来吧 继续跑
Come on, come on. Keep going!
来吧 快走 我们会在风暴里甩掉他们的
Come on, Go. Go, we'll lose them in the storm.
我可以看见他们在围墙这里
I can see them over here at the fence!
走 走 走 弯下腰
Go go go. Stay low! Stay low!
特丽莎等一下 我们要呆在一起
Teresa, hang on.we stay toghter
我觉得我们甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
-来吧 继续走 -大家来吧 我们走
-Come on, keep going! -Come on, guys. Let's go.
-小心 -我们到底在去哪里
-Watch out! -Where are we even going?
来吧 来吧 来吧 这里
Come on. Come on. Come on. Over here!
-来吧 -特丽莎 等等
-Come on. -Teresa, wait.
特丽莎
Teresa!
-下来这里 -好吧 来吧
-Get down here! -Okay, come on.
进去
Get inside.
来吧 我们走 进去这里
Come on, let's go. Go. Here, get in.
我们走吧 大伙
Let's go, guys.
我们在哪里
Where the hell are we?
-我们要走了 -不
-We got to go. -No.
-听着 我们要继续走 -托马斯 停下来
-Look, we got to go. -Thomas, stop!
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
是WCKD
It's WCKD.
是WCKD 他们骗了我们 我们从来就没逃离过
It's WCKD.They lied to us, we never escaped.
吊在半空中的身体 太多了数不清
Mid air were strung bodies. Too many to count.
你是什么意思 尸体
What do you mean? Dead bodies?
不是 但他们也不是活的
No, but they weren't alive either.
他们把他们吊起来了
They have them strung up.
用管子穿过他们
With tubes coming out of them.
他们在...他们在流干
They're being... They're being drain.
我们的体内有WCKD想要的东西
There's something inside of us that WCKD wants.
一些在我门血液里的东西
Something in our blood.
所以我们要尽可能的离他们远点
So we have to get as far away from them as possible.
好吧
Okay.
那么计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
-你有计划的 对吧 -对
-You do have a plan, right? -Yeah.
我们跟着你来到这里 托马斯
Well, we followed you out here, Thomas.
而现在你说你不知道我们在去哪
And now you're saying that you have no idea where we're going
或我们在干什么
or what we're doing?
等等 詹森说过些什么
Wait. Janson said something
...关于有人藏在山里 类似反抗的人或军队
电影精选列表