you're very valuable.
很好的计划 托马斯"就听听这男人说什么"
Great plan, Thomas. "Just hear what the man has to say."
-这对我们真有效 -噢 闭嘴吧 米诺
-Really working out for us. -Oh. Shut up, Minho.
也许我可以...可以抓到绳子
Maybe I can... can reach the rope.
在欣赏风景吗
Enjoying the view?
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么
What the hell do you want?
这是个问题
That is the question.
我的人想把你们卖♥♥回去WCKD
My men want to sell you back to WCKD.
生活教会他们别想太多
Life has taught them to think small.
我从来都不会这样
I've never like that.
有些东西告诉我你也不是这样
Something tells me you're not either.
是血冲昏我的头还是摇晃没有意义呢
Is it blood rushing through my head or is the shake not making any sense?
告诉我你们知道右臂些什么
Tell me what you know about the Right Arm.
-我以为你说他们是幽灵 -我相信有幽灵的存在
-I thought you said they were ghosts. -I happen to believe in ghosts.
特别是当我听到他们在电波中喋喋不休时
Especially when I hear them chattering among the air waves.
你告诉我你知道的也许我们可以做个交易
You tell me what you know and maybe we can make a deal.
听着 我们...我们知道的不多
Look, we... we don't know much.
哇 哇 哇 好吧 好吧
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa. Okay, okay, okay. Alright.
他们藏在山里
They're hiding in the mountains.
而且他们攻击WCKD还有他们有一堆小孩
And they attack WCKD and they got a bunch of kids.
就这样 我就知道这些
That's it, that's all we know.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
发什么事
What's going on?
我和我的新朋友们只是在互相了解
Me and my new friends, we are just getting acquainted.
我们了解完了
We're done now.
嘿 等等 什么 你不是要帮我们吗
Hey, wait. What. You're not going to help us?
别担心 兄弟
Don't worry, hermano.
我们会带你们回去你们原来的地方
We will get you back to where you belong.
吊紧了
Hang tight.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
我们都要去 拿上你需要的东西
We both are. Pack what you need.
悄悄地收拾
Do it quietly.
我们到底要去哪里
Where exactly are we going?
是真的 布伦达 这些孩子是我们的入场券
It's real, Brenda. These kids are our ticket.
我们是对的 他们不能把我们带走
We're right. They can't turn us away.
马上去
Go now.
好了 我抓到了
Okay. I got it.
-米诺 -是
-Minho. -Yeah.
-米诺 准备好了吗 -来
-Minho, ready? -Yeah.
抓住 好了
Gotcha. Okay.
1 2 3然后推
1, 2, 3 and go.
-3 -3
-3. -3.
-不够远 -草
-Not far enough. -Shit!
我到预定位置了 派他们进来
I'm in position. Send them in.
来吧 米诺 大力点推她
Come on, Minho. Push her harder.
草
Shit.
就这样 1 2 3
This is it. 1, 2, 3.
-好 很好 -好了
-Yes! Yes! -Okay.
特丽莎 快点
Teresa, hurry!
那么就这样 你就放弃这一切 所有你建立的
So, what? You're just going to give it all up? Everything you built.
这里没有未来
There is no future here.
当另一帮人找到这地方会发生什么
What happens when another gang find this place?
我控制不了 我保护不了你
And I lose control, I can't protect you.
我不需要你保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
如果你感染了闪焰怎么办
What happens if you get the Flare?
我之后该怎么做
What am I suppose to do then?
锁上你看着你转变 向你的头开枪
Chain you up, watch you turn? Put a bullet in your head?
-你是希望我这样吗 -我为了你也同样会这样做
-Is that what you expect of me? -I will do the same thing for you.
晚上好 这是灾变的世界 杀戮地带部
Good evening. This is the World In Catastrophe: Killzone Department
我们已经完全包围你们的地方
We have your compound completely surrounded.
你们会发现自己拿了WCKD的财产
You find yourselves, with no fault of your own.
-是没有错的 -巴克利
-The possession of WCKD property. -Barkley.
平安无事的还给我们而我们会把这当作一个误会
Return them to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding.
坚持着伙计们
hang on, guys
或你们可以抵抗
Or you can resist,
而你们每一个都会死
and every last one of you, will die.
在闪焰冲击我们剩余的人前不会有太多时间了
It won't be long before the Flare wash out the rest of us.
治愈的希望就在你们的手中
The hope for a cure lies in your hands.
由你们来选择
The choice is yours.
去带小孩过来
Go get the kids.
你要去做什么
What're you going to do?
我要去给他播我最喜欢的歌♥
I'm going to play him my favorite song.
我♥草♥
Oh shit.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
我们不想惹到任何麻烦 好吗
We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay.
我们只是想离开这里
We just, we got to get out of here.
是这样吗
Is that so?
詹森 我给你抓住他们了 我现在带他们下来
Janson, I got them for you. I'm bringing them down.
别开枪
Don't shoot us.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我说 我们走
I said, let's go
你这小混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go!
巴克利 你位置在哪
Barkley, what's your location?
巴克利 你在吗
Barkley, are you there?
长官 你听到这个了吗
Sir, do you hear this?
这是什么
What is that?
布伦达 快点 我们没有太多时间了
Brenda! Hurry, we don't have much time.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go!
这边
Right this way!
-噢 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 -B计划 埃尔马诺
-Oh, you got to be kidding me. -Plan B, hermano.
你们想去右臂那 我会带你们去
You kids want to get to the Right Arm. I'll lead you to them.
但你们就欠我一个人情了
But you got to owe me.
跟我来
Follow me!
好吧 我们走吧
Alright! Let's go!
-来吧 -快去 所有人快去
-Come on! -Go go go. Everyone go. GO.
走吧
Go!
-来吧 -来吧
-Come on. Come on. -Come on.
所有单位 往里面走
All units, push in.
他们在顶楼 顶楼
They're on the top floor! Top floor!
收到 快走
Roger, move!
-快走 -快 阿里斯 快
-Go! -Go, Aris. Go.
特丽莎 下一个轮到你 来吧
Teresa, you're next. Come on.
布伦达 你在去哪里
Brenda, where are you going?
你快点去 我随后就来
You just go. Go go. I'll be right behind you.
快点
Hurry.
阿尔法22在追 正在移♥动♥
Alpha 22 in pursuit. On the move!
布伦达 回应啊 你在干什么
Brenda, come on! What are you doing?
我们要走了
We got to go!
-我拿到了 -来吧
-I got it. I got it. -Come on! Come on!
找掩护
Take cover!
我们走 快
Let's go. Go! Go!.
来吧 快点 我们没有时间了
Come on, hurry! We're running out of time!
这里 跟我来
Here, follow me.
来吧
Come on!
草
Shit!
哇 我们需要他们 你绕过去 我追他们
Whoa. We need them. You go around, I'll go after them.
在这里 在这里
Over here. Over here.
孩子 别动
Kids, don't move!
布伦达 我们在去哪里
Brenda, where are we going?
快点 歌♥快播完了
Hurry, the song's almost over!
我♥草♥
Holy shit!
来吧
Come on!
托马斯 快点
Thomas! Come on!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 很好
Oh yeah, great.
不 不 不 我们怎么回去其他人那里
No no no. How are we going to get back to the others.
别紧张 我要带我们离开这里
Relax. I'm going to get us out of here.
给你
Here.
为什么你们要帮我们
电影精选列表