感谢您的帮助
Thanks for your help.
呃 荣誉 我给你买♥♥了那个秤 正如我当时告诉你的 作为一种传统
Um, Honor, I got you that scale, as I told you at the time, as a tradition,
因为那是我高中毕业时我妈妈给我的
because that's what my mother got me when I graduated from high school.
你试着在没有秤的情况下度过生活 看看这是怎么回事
You try going through life without a scale. See how that goes.
妈妈
Mom.
你好 -卡西迪 你好
Hi. - Cassidy. Hi.
嗨 妈妈 - 嗨 奶奶
Hi, Mom. - Hi, Grandma.
你好 哦 你好 你好
Hi. Oh, hello. Hi.
哦 嗨 亲爱的 哦 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, hi, sweetheart. Oh, you look so pretty.
哦 我的天啊 彼得 恭喜你
Oh my goodness. Peter, congratulations.
Billie Tyler Georgie 嗨 当然 每个人都在庆祝
Billie, Tyler, Georgie, hi. Everyone's celebrating of course.
是的 这是最好的
Yeah, it's just the best.
很高兴再次见到你 - 是的 你也是
Very nice to see you again. - Yes, you as well.
汤姆
Tom.
好吧 我想我们就去我们的桌子吧
Okay, I think we'll head over to our table.
是的 我们和老家庭在后面
Yeah, we're in the back with the old families.
格鲁吉亚 -是的
Georgie. - Yeah.
毕业时见 - 好的 再见
See you at graduation. - All right, bye.
呃 我是诺拉方舟的忠实粉丝
Uh, I'm a really big fan of Norah's Ark.
谢谢 这意味着世界
Thank you. That means the world.
现在已经牢牢地冻结了
Firmly frozen by now.
我的兄弟马克 他仍然住在里士满
My brother Mark, he still lives in Richmond.
他总是说:“保持低期望 你永远不会失望
He always says, "Keep your expectations low, and you'll never be disappointed."
我总是忘记这一点
And I always forget that.
你有几个兄弟
How many brothers do you have?
四
Four.
两个大
Two older.
两个小
Two younger.
但我想你知道的
But I think you know that.
所以
So...
你的期望是什么
what were your expectations?
呃 今晚会很顺利
Uh, that tonight would go well.
我的孩子们会爱我
That my children would love me.
我的生活将是完美的
And my life would be perfect.
这有点幼稚
That was a little naive.
我很天真
I am naive.
我一直都是
I always have been.
在某种程度上 这是一份礼物
In a way, it's been a gift.
如果乔先把我们送走可以吗
Is it all right if Joe drops us off first?
我想女孩们需要一分钟
I think the girls need a minute.
我可以从这里走 - 毫米-毫米 他会开车送你
I can just walk from here. - Mm-mm. He'll drive you.
我可以再抽一支烟吗 -是的
Could I bum another cigarette? - Yeah.
给你
There you go.
爱丽丝挂在这棵树上......
Alice hung from this tree...
他们说他们在后面 - ...三天 在她去世之前
They said they're in the back. - ...for three days, before she died.
往这边走 我们将向您展示确切的树...
Come this way. We'll show you the exact tree...
晚上好
Good evening.
他们去找她的尸体
They went to go find her body.
她伤了你的精神吗
Has she broken your spirit yet?
不 只是累了
No, just tired.
你破案了吗
Did you crack the case?
请问你介意把烟吹到另一个方向吗 谢谢
Do you mind blowing your smoke in the other direction, please? Thank you.
想知道我的理论吗
Wanna know my theory?
确定
Sure.
童年创伤
Childhood trauma.
哪一个
Which one?
大个子
The big one.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
她的哥哥们......
Her older brothers...
什么 -是的
What? - Yeah.
从她12岁开始
Started when she was 12.
开和关
On and off.
只是不要向她提起 显然 她不谈论它
Just don't mention it to her, obviously. She doesn't talk about it.
我在她的日记里读到过 但这是很久以前的事了
I read it in her diary, but this was, like, way before.
那是
That's...
解释了很多
Explains a lot.
为什么她还和他们说话
Why does she still talk to them?
女士 她的脑袋搞砸了 这就是我想告诉你的
Lady, she's messed up in the head. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
天啊
Oh, God.
听着 实际上 我有一个想法
Listen, actually, I had an idea.
我在查你们是怎么拍电影的 - 嗯嗯
I was looking up how y'all make movies. - Mm-hmm.
和
And...
我读到了这份工作 嗯 音乐总监
I read about this job of, um, music supervisor.
是的 - 我可以做这份工作
Yeah? - I could do this job.
为电影挑选歌♥曲 我会选择很棒的歌♥曲
Pick out songs for movies? I would pick great songs.
你在问什么
What are you asking?
那么 如果......
So, what if...
为了换取我的回忆 我的咨♥询♥
in exchange for my memories, my consultation,
我愿意不去媒体
my willingness not to go to the press
并轻蔑地谈论它和你和她
and talk disparagingly about it and you and her,
你给我这个音乐总监的职位
you give me this position of music supervisor.
在这部电影中
On this movie.
呃......
Um...
我会帮你调查一下
I'll look into that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我在这里已经过了欢迎期
And I think I've outstayed my welcome here.
我姐姐的哮喘非常严重
My sister had really bad asthma.
是吗
Did she?
是的 她总是不得不做呼吸机的事情
Yeah, she was always having to do that breathing machine thing.
是的 雾化器
Yeah, nebulizer.
右
Right.
我其实
I actually
在这里和我一起
have one with me here.
一个新的 我不知道如何得到
A new one, and I can't figure out how to get the,
你知道喉舌的东西 要啪啪作响
you know the mouthpiece thing, to snap on.
这太愚蠢了
It's so stupid.
我真的很想使用它
I'd really like to use it.
这很刺♥激♥
That's irritating.
你只需要
You just sort of have to
拿到顶部 然后-- -你能......
get the top, and-- - Could you...
是吗 你还有第二个吗
Do you... Do you have a second?
自 80 年代以来 他们就没有改变过这台机器
They haven't changed this machine since the '80s.
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
确定
Sure.
我
I...
想给你一些东西
wanted to give you something.
这是我唯一能救的
It's the only one I could save.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
现在不要读它
Don't read it now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太年轻了
You're so young.
相信我
Believe me.
你可以重新开始
You could start over.
做什么
And do what?
什么
Anything.
我去给我们拿条毛巾
I'll get us a towel.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get in bed.
哇
Wow.
这太疯狂了
That was crazy.
是的
Yeah.
你以前做过吗
Have you ever done that before?
右 “当然
Right. 'Course.
你呢 -不
What about you? - No.
我的意思是 我暗恋过人
I mean, I've had crushes on people.
我认为这是允许的
I think that's allowed.
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯 任何一个
Um, any of it.
它会 呃 杀了她
It would, uh, kill her.
电影精选列表