嗯 不错
Yeah, it's, uh, quaint.
真的很热
It's really hot.
是的
Yeah.
刚刚有一些女士
Just had some lady
一直在说我的耳朵
talking my ear off the whole time.
你今天过得怎么样
How's your day?
哦
Oh.
是的 嗯哼
Yeah. Uh-huh.
如果你分心了 我稍后会给你打电♥话♥
If you're distracted I'll call you later.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
哦 我的上帝 我希望你们能进去
Oh my God. I hope you guys fall in.
你只是不知道
You just don't know.
我告诉过你 当我见到朱迪法官时发生了什么
I told you what happened when I met Judge Judy.
这是真的
That's true.
哎呀 这些好莱坞类型
Oof, these Hollywood types.
玛丽 加油
Mary, come on!
朗达
Rhonda.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
请小心
Please be careful.
这是两个
That's two.
亲爱的 你能把盘子和杯子拿出来吗 他们来了
Honey, can you take the plates and the cups out? They're over here.
所有这一切 拿着那些 然后......
All of this. Take those, and...
如果你能全部得到的话 这些也是 - 嗯嗯
And these too, if you can get them all. - Mm-hmm.
我只要求她彬彬有礼
All I ask is that she's polite.
你知道 不仅仅是戴着她的大电影明星太阳镜坐在那里
You know, not just sitting there with her big movie star sunglasses on.
就像 一切都太好了
Like, too good for everything.
如果她在这里 我希望她参加
If she's here, I want her to participate.
我相信她会的 我的意思是 看看这美好的一天
I'm sure she will. I mean, look at this beautiful day.
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
呃 屋顶
Uh, the roof.
我不是打电♥话♥给任何人的母亲说有人摔断了脖子死了
I'm not calling anybody's mother to say someone broke their neck and died.
我们会很安全的
We'll be so safe.
就像查理先生一样
Come on. - Charlie.
就像查理先生一样
Come on. - Charlie.
有步骤 哦 我的上帝 我们走吧
There's steps. Oh my God. Let's go.
替我注意事情 好吗
Keep an eye on things for me, okay?
真诚地
Honestly.
我不认为我们有足够的热狗
I don't think we have enough hot dogs.
我看过她参演的电影
I saw a movie she was in.
一个非常奇怪的 她赤身裸体
A pretty weird one where she gets naked.
而且确实 就像一个......
And does, like a...
血祭 我真的无法跟上它
blood ritual. I couldn't really follow it.
你在哪里看到的
Where'd you see it?
就在电视上
Just on TV.
好吧 我抬头看了看“伊丽莎白·贝瑞裸体”
All right, I looked up "Elizabeth Berry naked."
我想就是你
I think that's you.
你好 - 只有一小秒钟
Hi. - Just one little second.
很高兴见到你
It's such a pleasure to meet you.
你真可爱
You are so sweet.
我们很高兴有你
We're so happy to have you.
欢迎 -谢谢
Welcome. - Thank you.
我还以为你长高呢 你看起来
I thought you were taller. You look...
你在电视上看起来更高 但我们基本上是一样的大小
You look taller on television, but we're basically the same size.
我们基本上是一样的
We're basically the same.
我非常感谢你这样做 太慷慨了
I can't thank you enough for doing this. It's so generous.
我的天哪 好吧 我希望你把这个故事讲对 不是吗
My gosh, well, I want you to tell the story right, don't I?
那是 这就是我想要的 我希望你感到被看到和被了解
That's... That's all I want. I want you to feel seen and known.
那些是我的狗 那是宙斯 那是荷兰人
Those are my dogs. That's Zeus, and that's Dutch.
而且 呃 忽略那个池子
And, uh, ignore that pool.
这是一项正在进行的工作 -总是
It's a work in progress. - Always.
哦 这是在你前面的台阶上
Oh. This was on your front steps.
乔
Joe!
你不会相信这一点的
You're not gonna believe this.
你好 见到你很高兴 -你好
Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi.
我去拿一个垃圾袋
I'll get a garbage bag.
我对这些事情有第六感 天哪 我知道
I have a sixth sense about these things. God, I knew it.
这是什么 - 呃 这是一盒S-H-I-T
What is it? - Uh, it's a box of S-H-I-T.
我们已经有一段时间没有了 但这只是课程的标准
We haven't had one in a while but it's just par for the course.
不要看起来那么震惊
Don't look so shocked.
你知道是谁寄来的吗
Do you know who sent it?
一些可能没有被邀请参加任何烧烤的sicko
Some sicko who probably wasn't invited to any barbecues.
你想要 -确定
You want? - Sure.
哦 索菲亚 让我来帮你 -不用担心
Oh, Sofia, let me help you with that. - Don't worry.
好吧 所以让自己在家里 环顾四周 与人交谈
Okay, so make yourself at home, look around, talk to people,
做你必须做的事 给自己买♥♥一只热狗
do what you have to do, and get yourself a hot dog.
伟大
Great.
就在这儿
Right here!
触地得分
Touchdown!
很好 伙计 -查理
Nice, dude. - Charlie!
好了 好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧 我们只会支持你 - 我知道 只是......好
Well, we'll just support you. - I know, just... Okay.
你好 - 哦 嗨
Hi. - Oh, hi.
你是玛丽 不是吗
You're Mary, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
你是双胞胎之一吗 -是的
You're one of the twins? - Yeah.
我哥哥就在这儿的某个地方
My brother's around here somewhere.
我们的姐姐在上大学
Our older sister's at college.
你好
Hi.
我以前从未见过任何上过电视的人
I've never met anyone who's on TV before.
好吧 你的父母
Well, your parents.
是的 但是 就像......真的
Yeah, but, like... for real.
你住在卡拉巴萨斯吗
Do you live in Calabasas?
不
No.
伙计 哟 看看这个
Dude, yo, look at this.
它们很甜 不是吗
They're sweet, aren't they?
非常
Very.
他们是这个社区中非常受人喜爱的部分
They're a very beloved part of this community.
我能看出来
I can see that.
所以
So...
你最喜欢格雷西的什么
What is it you love most about Gracie?
她总是知道自己想要什么
She always knows what she wants.
她是一个毫无歉意的人
She's unapologetic.
我儿子已经离开家一段时间了 很安静 但是......
My son's been out of the house for a while now and it's quiet, but...
我总是可以打电♥话♥给格雷西说 “我们今天在做什么 而且......
I can always call up Gracie and say, "What are we doing today?" And...
总有答案
there's always an answer.
真的感觉事情刚刚安定下来 而且......
It really feels like things just settled down, and...
现在你们都在拍电影
now y'all are making a movie.
它
It's...
这是一个非常...
It's a very...
复杂而...和人类故事
complex and... and human story.
只
Just...
要善良
be kind.
眼睛圆圆的 尖尖的
Eyes round, pointy.
当它们打开时关闭
Closed when they're open.
粉红色唇膏
Pink lipstick.
微微噘嘴
Slight pout.
像鸟一样 但钢铁般的
Bird-like, but steely.
机械
Mechanical.
或者只是删除
Or just removed.
该奖项颁给了伊丽莎白·贝瑞
The award goes to Elizabeth Berry!
我要感谢所有投票给我的人
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me.
这意味着最来自你 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
It means the most coming from you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
干净
Clean.
新鲜
Fresh.
你
You.
干净
Clean.
新鲜
Fresh.
你
You.
干净
Clean.
新鲜
Fresh.
电影精选列表