给你
Here you go.
这是一个美丽的居住地
This is a beautiful place to live.
是的 真是太好了
Yeah. It's been really nice.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
所以 很难说出你对这一切的真实想法
So, it's hard to tell what you actually think about all this.
井
Well...
我认为你有一个非常好的家庭
I think you have a very nice family.
你们俩都是有趣的人
And you're both interesting people.
好
Okay.
我不知道 你觉得怎么样
I don't know. What do you think?
我认为这很难相信 你知道的
I think it's hard to trust that. You know?
你要表现事物的本来面目
That you're going to represent things as they were.
或者-- -我要试试
Or-- - I'm gonna try.
我不知道 很难感觉到
I don't know. It's hard to feel.
人 他们把我看作是受害者 或者其他什么
People... they, like, see me as, like, a victim, or something.
我的意思是 我们已经在一起将近 24 年了 喜欢
I mean, we've been together for almost 24 years now. Like...
如果我们不快乐 我们为什么要这样做 -右
Why would we do that if we weren't happy? - Right.
我和其他孩子不一样
I was different than the other kids.
我周围的人 -毫米
The people around me. - Mm.
而女孩从来都不是......
And girls were never...
但她是如此......
But she was so...
她看见了我
She saw me.
是的
Yeah.
我想要它
I wanted it.
我不知道
I don't know.
你父母说了什么
What did your parents say?
我们从未真正谈论过它
We never really talked about it.
我爸爸总是那么专注于他的工作
My dad was always so focused on his work,
我妈妈在我20岁时去世了 所以我们从来没有真正回顾过它
and my mom passed away when I was 20, so we never got to really look back on it.
好吧 对不起 - 不 这是......
Well, I'm sorry. - No, it's...
老实说 很难想象那次谈话会是什么
It's hard to imagine what that conversation would have been, honestly.
我的意思是 你太年轻了
I mean, you were so young
有这么多的眼睛盯着你
to have so many eyes on you.
他妈的
Fuck.
格蕾 丝
Gracie?
发生了什么事
What happened?
Joyce 在 Mercer 打电♥话♥
Joyce in Mercer called
并取消了她的订单
and cancelled her order,
以及所有未来的订单
and all future orders.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我告诉她我已经成功了 她说她会付钱的
And I told her that I'd already made it, and she said that she would pay for it,
但她不需要它 他们要离开城镇了
but that she didn't need it. They were leaving town.
他们要去哪里 - 姐姐生病了什么的
Where are they going? - Her sister is sick or something.
这不重要 我浪费了我本可以使用的时间
It doesn't matter. I wasted hours that I could have used.
你不可能知道 格雷西
You couldn't have known, Gracie.
我只是 我讨厌这样的事情
I just... I hate things like that.
现在我有了这个蛋糕 它就要扔进垃圾桶了
And now I have this cake that's going to go right in the garbage.
你不必把它扔进垃圾桶
You don't have to throw it in the garbage.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我走了一圈
I took a walk.
向伊丽莎白展示了附近
Showed Elizabeth the neighborhood.
呸
Ugh.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
她正在触动我的最后一根神经
She's getting on my last nerve.
为什么
Why?
她无处不在
She's just everywhere I look.
为了什么 - 对于电影
And for what? - For the movie.
所以人们可以看到它 并了解更多
So people can see it, and understand more.
也许这对你来说更容易
And maybe it's more easier for you?
给我的
For me?
对我们来说
For us.
我们俩
The both of us.
好
Okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
她很快就会走了
She'll be gone soon.
嗯
Mmm.
很好
So good.
我告诉你 进展顺利 这真的非常有帮助
I'm telling you, it's going great. It's really, really helpful.
我很高兴听到这个消息 我认为这非常好
I'm very happy to hear this. I think it's very good.
但我想问一下 因为你已经超过了我们预算的天数
But I wanted to ask because you're over the number of days that we budgeted for.
好吧 我想这意味着船员包裹式运动衫已经变成了船员包裹式杯子
Well, I guess that means the crew-wrap sweatshirts have become crew-wrap mugs.
听着 我知道你信任我
Look, I know you trust me.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我觉得我离真实的东西越来越近了
And I feel like I'm getting really close to something true.
诚实的东西
Something honest.
好 到星期五
Okay. To Friday.
谢谢
Thank you.
但仅此而已 我是认真的
But that's it. I'm serious.
呃 哦 他是认真的
Uh-oh, he's serious.
我是
I am.
你老婆怎么样
How's your wife?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
什么
What?
你太鲁莽了
You're reckless.
她在家吗
Is she home?
不 但你不知道
No, but you had no idea.
她在罗马的一部电视连续剧中被录用 所以......
She got hired in a televisions series back in Rome, so...
我不会在片场 -好
she won't be on set. - Good.
你看过录像带吗 -我做了
Did you watch the tapes? - I did.
听着 我知道 我敢肯定他们见过很多人 但是......
Look, I know, I'm sure they've seen lots of people, but...
...刚刚是洛杉矶吗
...has it just been LA?
因为孩子们 他们很可爱
Because the kids, they're cute,
但还不够性感
but not, like, sexy enough.
你见过他 我的意思是 他有这种 就像 安静的信心
You've seen him. I mean, he's got this, like, quiet confidence.
我敢肯定 即使是小时候
Even as a kid, I'm sure.
我认为
I think...
你需要回家
you need to come home.
我的上帝 见到你真是太好了
My God, it's so good to see you.
我的上帝 你现在和我一样高 - 你看起来很棒
My God, you're as tall as me now. - You look great.
让我抓住这个
Let me grab this.
哦 我想你了
Oh, I missed you.
室友怎么样
How's the roommate?
一切都很好 我们克服了它 -好
It's all good. We got over it. - Good.
我就知道你会的
I knew you would.
妈妈好吗
How's Mom?
伟大 忙
Great. Busy.
女演员怎么样
How's the actress?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
乔伊
Joey?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
在我看来 你并不害怕
You don't look scared to me.
你好 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
没关系 你可以出来了
It's okay. You can come out.
进展如何 -好
How's it going? - Fine.
你对明天感到兴奋吗
Are you excited about tomorrow?
确定
Sure.
我简直不敢相信你和妹要走了
I can't believe you and your sister are leaving.
是的 我试着想象它会是什么样子 但是......我不能
Yeah, I try to picture what it'll be like, but... I can't.
是的
Yeah.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
关于什么 -大学
About what? - College.
离开家
Leaving home.
我迫不及待地想离开家
I can't wait to leave home.
很好
That's good.
是的 我认为这很好
Yeah, I think that's good.
所以 你要在这里待一会儿 或者......
So, you gonna be out here a while, or...
我不应该吗
Should I not be?
呃
Uh...
电影精选列表