我父亲常说 “你是......”
My father used to say, "You're eith..."
“你要么戴着面纱离开这所房♥子 要么装在盒子里 ”
"You're either leaving this house in a veil, or in a box."
不
No!
这不是很好笑吗 - 这太疯狂了
Isn't that funny? - That's wild.
哦
Oh!
真可爱
So cute!
哦 太可爱了
Oh, it's lovely!
我喜欢这种面料 -我喜欢
I love the fabric. - I love it.
我喜欢它的流动方式
I love how it flows.
哦 玛丽 我要称赞你如此勇敢 像那样展示你的手臂
Oh Mary, I wanna commend you for being so brave and showing your arms like that.
这是我一直希望我能做到的事情 当我像你这个年纪时
That's something I always wished I could do when I was your age.
只是不在乎这些不切实际的审美标准
Just not care about these unrealistic beauty standards.
你和我不一样
You're different than me.
你是一个现代女性
You're a modern woman.
我要去试穿其他一些衣服 我真的很喜欢这个 呃......
I'm gonna go try on some of the other dresses. I really like this one. Um...
我认为它与莫莉的那个太相似了
I think it's just too similar to the one Molly has.
好 随心所欲 -好
Okay. Whatever you want. - Okay.
所以 你和谁说话不关我的事
So, it's not my business who you talk to,
我的意思是 你可以翻阅我所关心的电♥话♥簿 但我只是 嗯......
I mean, you can go through the phone book for all I care, but I just, um...
只要提前告诉我 这样我就不必对邻居撒谎了
Just let me know ahead of time so I don't have to lie to my neighbors.
理解
Understood.
我 嗯......
I, um...
给你带来了一些东西 呃......
brought you something. Um...
它 如果有帮助...
It's... If it's helpful...
这只是一笔贷款
It's just a loan.
哦
Oh!
哇 这些都很棒
Wow, these are great.
那是从我们的婚礼上
That was from our wedding,
The Insider 做到了
which The Insider did.
这真的帮了我们房♥子 -华丽
Which really helped us with the house. - Gorgeous.
啊 这是多么甜蜜啊
Ah, how sweet is that!
真的很贴心 - 你喜欢它吗
Really sweet. - You like it?
我喜欢 - 非常在
I love it. - Very in.
你拥有这个地方多久了
How long have you owned this place?
那是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
她于 1972 年开业 - 嗯
She opened it in 1972. - Hm.
所以我们跑得很好 - 是的 美丽的商店
So we had a good run. - Yeah, beautiful store.
那么 她是雇用格雷西的人吗
So, was she the one that hired Gracie?
哦 嗯 我妈妈的健康状况每况愈下
Oh. Well, my mother's health was in decline,
格雷西(Gracie)在拐角处开了那家凯马特(Kmart)后 一直是忠实的客户
and Gracie had been a loyal customer after they opened that Kmart around the corner.
这是哪一年
This was what year?
呃
Uh...
那是在我母亲摔倒之后
It was after my mother's fall.
1990年 十月
Mm. 1990. October.
起初 她只是在看店
At first, she was just watching the store,
然后她承担了越来越多的责任
then she took on more and more responsibilities.
平衡账目、订单
Balancing the books, orders.
非常有条理 我会给她那么多
Very organized. I'll give her that much.
你是雇用乔的人吗
Were you the one who hired Joe?
哦不 不 不 不
Oh no. No, no, no.
格雷西问她是否可以以最低工资雇用一名兼♥职♥帮手
Gracie asked if she could hire a part-time helper at minimum wage.
那是92年的夏天 母亲答应了
That was summer, '92, and mother said yes.
我们真的很惊讶
We were really surprised,
至少可以说 成为...发生了什么
to say the least, to be a part of... what all happened.
这 差不多总结了一下
This... pretty much sums it up.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
无论如何 我可能应该回去工作了
Anyway, I should probably get back to work.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我很想看看储藏室
I'd love to see the stockroom.
只 不要碰任何诱饵
Just... don't touch any of the bait.
会的
Will do.
大家好 我是Bob Vila 欢迎来到这座老房♥子
Hi, I'm Bob Vila. Welcome to This Old House.
如您所见 工作正在进行中
As you can see, work is underway.
在这个节目中 我们将研究一些外部维修
In this program, we'll be looking at some exterior repairs
必须做出的
that have to be made,
除了听取能源审计 查看一些内部拆除
as well as listening to an energy audit, looking at some interior demolition,
并讨论我们尚未制定的厨房♥计划
and discussing our kitchen plans, which we haven't made yet.
首先 让我们上去和诺姆·亚伯兰谈谈......
First, let's go up and talk with Norm Abram...
...谁已经在解决我们之前看到的一些问题
...who's already tackling some of the problems we looked at earlier,
腐烂
rot.
嗨 诺姆 - 嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Norm. - Hi, Bob.
想知道你能不能只谈一分钟
Wonder if you could talk for just a minute.
想仔细看看屋檐 -确定
Wanna get a closer look at the eaves. - Sure.
让我们看看事情有多糟糕
Let's see how bad things are.
到目前为止 你发现了什么
What have you found so far?
我们发现了很多腐烂
We found a lot of rot.
是的 这导致了大多数问题
Yes, and that's caused the majority of the problems.
你已经取下了排水沟和筋膜板
You've taken the gutter and fascia board off.
右 我拿到了你的板子和所有这些积木
Right. I got your boards and all these blocks.
我们发现排水沟的安装方式 它......
And we found that the way the gutter was installed, that it...
乔 踏脚凳在哪里 - 一秒钟
Joe, where's the step stool? - One sec.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有没有问过你父亲他是怎么毕业的
Did you ask your father how he's getting to graduation?
这周我打算放下一些杂货
I was gonna drop some groceries off this week.
我会问
I'll ask.
你打算如何处理你的错误
What are you gonna do with your bugs?
呃......
Um...
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
只是不再在卧室里 好吗 -好
Just not in the bedroom again, okay? - Okay.
好
Okay.
嗨 大家好 我是Tyler Ko
Hi, everyone. I'm Tyler Ko.
我身高 5 英尺 6 英寸 今年 13 岁 出生于 2002 年 4 月 20 日
I'm 5'6", I'm 13 years old, I was born on April 20th, 2002.
2002?上帝啊
2002? Jesus Christ.
您需要任何帮助吗
Do you need any help?
那太好了 乔 谢谢你
That'd be great, Joe. Thank you.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
你想把小指盒放在后面吗
You wanna get the box of pinkies in the back?
用于喂蛇 - 活老鼠
For feeding the snakes. - Live mice?
它们一直在冰箱里 所以我认为它们不会有任何感觉
They've been in the freezer, so I don't think they'll feel anything.
Benny Kim 五英尺 13岁 我在Coast to Coast工作
Benny Kim, five foot, 13 years old, and I'm with Coast to Coast.
他是怎么做到的
How'd he do it?
从屋顶上滑板
Skateboarding off the roof.
生日宴会
Birthday party.
有图片吗
Are there any pictures?
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
只有 13 个
Only 13.
太小了
So small.
是的 -毫米
Yeah. - Mm.
啊 这里很安静
Ah. It's peaceful in here.
毫米
Mm.
我想 这与电影布景有很大不同
A lot different than a movie set, I would think.
真
True.
演出期间的后台
Backstage during a play,
有点像这样
it's kinda like this.
你演戏
You act in plays?
有时 我应该更频繁地这样做
Sometimes. I should do it more often.
我从剧院开始
Got my start in the theater.
我看过你的电视节目
I've seen your TV show.
天啊
Oh God.
非常激烈
Very intense.
我很幸运能拥有它 但我有点希望没有人看过它
I've been very lucky to have it, but I kinda wish no one ever watched it.
是的 我 嗯......? 我看到一个你?的地方
Yeah, I, um... I saw one where you
不得不在大象身上做手术
had to operate on an elephant.
天啊 现在我真的很尴尬
Oh God. Now I'm really embarrassed.
现在我得和那些男孩一起跳下屋顶
Now I'm gonna have to jump off the roof with those boys.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for having me.
是的 你认为这会有所帮助吗 -是的
Yeah, you think it'll help? - Yeah.
我 我已经知道那一定是什么感觉了
I... I already have an idea of what it must've felt like.
感觉如何
What what felt like?
电影精选列表