以至于这些如此令人讨厌和如此强烈的雷暴
So that these thunderstorms that have been so nasty and so strong,
实际上会开始变弱
will actually start to get weaker.
让我们直接进入我们的雷达 因为它是一个巨大的风暴系统......
Let's go right to our radar because it's a huge storm system...
嘿
Hey.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
嘿
Hey!
哇
Wow.
你看起来真棒
You look so great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不
No.
也许是咖啡 -咖啡
Maybe a coffee? - Coffee?
这是新的
That's new.
毕业快乐
Happy graduation.
是的 太令人兴奋了
Yes. So exciting.
看看你 - 嗯 妈妈会讨厌的
Look at you. - Mm. Mom's gonna hate it.
不 她会喜欢的
No, she's gonna love it.
不 她会喜欢这个的 她选了这个吗
No, she's gonna love this. Did she pick this one?
她做到了 - 大日子
She did. - Big day.
是的 它是
Yeah, it is.
现在 几点钟
What time is it?
呃 我们应该在 20-25 分钟内离开
Uh, we should leave in 20-25 minutes.
我会上去换衣服
I'll go up and get changed.
嗯 妈妈在哪儿
Um, where's Mom?
老实说 我不知道
I don't know, honestly.
也许她预约了美容院
Maybe she had a beauty parlor appointment.
是的
Yeah!
好吧 就是这样
All right, this is it.
我去停车 找到妈
I'll park and find your mom.
好的 之后见 - 谢谢 爸爸
Okay, see you after. - Thanks, Dad.
嘿 你好吗
Hey! How are you?
嘿 你成功了
Hey, you made it!
致我 15 届的毕业生们 去鲨鱼......
To my fellow graduates of the class of '15, go Sharks...
...虽然并不总是一帆风顺
...while it hasn't always been smooth sailing,
我知道我们的未来是光明的
I know that our futures are bright.
至此 我向大家介绍2015届毕业生
And with that, I present to you the 2015 graduating class
威尔逊希利高中
of Wilson Healy High School.
克里斯托弗·罗伊·亚当斯
Christopher Roy Adams.
约翰·安德森
John Anderson.
莫里斯·詹姆斯·阿伯克龙比
Maurice James Abercrombie.
布雷登·威廉·阿特金斯
Braden William Atkins.
麦迪逊·黛安·奥尔德里奇
Madison Diane Aldrich.
查尔斯·布伦南·阿瑟顿-柳
Charles Brennan Atherton-Yoo.
去查理 - 玛丽·吉娜·阿瑟顿-柳
Go Charlie! - Mary Jinae Atherton-Yoo.
加油玛丽
Go Mary!
约书亚·瑞安·阿特金斯
Joshua Ryan Atkins.
奥兰多·麦金利·阿特金森
Orlando McKinley Atkinson.
祝贺2015届毕业生
Congratulations to the class of 2015.
鲨鱼加油
Go Sharks!
那真是太美了 不是吗
That was beautiful, wasn't it?
确实如此
It was.
好吧 现在去机场
Well, heading to the airport now.
这可能是最好的
That's probably for the best.
我想知道这些是否真的对你的电影很重要
I wonder if any of this will have really mattered for your movie.
我认为会的
I think it will.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
我愿意
I do.
我希望你不认为那个恶心的兄弟是真的
I hope you didn't think that disgusting brother thing was real.
什么
What?
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
我不知道他在干什么告诉你这些事情
I don't know what he's doing telling you these things.
他告诉你
He told you?
我每天都和乔治说话
I talk to Georgie every day.
没有安全感的人非常危险 不是吗
Insecure people are very dangerous, aren't they?
我很安全
I'm secure.
确保你把它放在那里
Make sure you put that in there.
安顿下来 伙计们 来吧 图片关闭
Settle in, guys. Here we go. Pictures off.
相机开启 -来吧
Cameras on! - Here we go.
握住板子
Hold board.
稍微提出一下 有点黑
Just bring it up a little. It's a little dark.
谢谢
Thank you.
安顿下来 伙计们 非常安静 非常安静 - 非常安静 拜托
Settle in, guys. Very still. Very quiet. - Very still, please.
四十二 取一 声音 速度
Forty-two, take one, sound, speed.
好 标记 - A相机 标记
Okay. Marker. - A-camera, mark.
然后把蛇带进来
And bring in the snake.
并设置 -设置
And set. - Set.
我们准备好了
And we are set.
和行动
And action.
你害怕吗 -不
Are you scared? - No.
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
我不是
I'm not.
她不咬人
She doesn't bite.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她不是那种蛇
She's not that kind of snake.
好吧 我想我们再去一次 我们做了一个系列...
Okay, I think we go again. We do a series...
我们会找到一些东西
We're gonna find something.
伙计们 让我们回到一个
Guys, let's go back to one.
回到一个 请提供位置
Back to one. Places, please.
知道了 - 介入
I got it. - Stepping in.
仅此而已吗
Is that all?
和
And...
准备好 - 我们准备好了
Get set. - We are set.
和行动
And action.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不
No.
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
我不是
I'm not.
她不会咬人
She won't bite.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她不是那种蛇
She's not that kind of snake.
好 重置
Good. Reset.
回到一个
Back to one.
好吧 非常安静 请非常安静
Okay, very still. Very quiet, please.
很快 伙计们 空地
Very quickly, guys. Clearing.
并设置 - 我们准备好了
And set. - We are set.
和行动
And action.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不
No.
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
我不是
I'm not.
她不会咬人
She won't bite.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她不是那种蛇
She's not that kind of snake.
美丽 我想我们明白了
Beautiful. I think we got it.
等等 我们能不能...请问我们能再做一次吗
Wait, can we... Can we do it again, please?
请 只为我 -丽兹
Please? Just for me. - Lizzie...
请 等等 它变得越来越真实
Please. Wait, it's getting more real.
我们又要去
We're going again.
好 重置
Good. Reset.
回到一个
Back to one.
很快 伙计们
Very quickly, guys.
设置
Set.
和行动
And action.
电影精选列表