你好
Hi.
格雷西想知道你打算如何参加毕业典礼
Gracie wanted to know how you're planning on getting to the graduation.
我会自己开车
I'll drive myself.
很接近
It's close.
我简直不敢相信孩子们会在秋天上大学
I can't believe the kids are gonna be at college in the fall.
一个空巢
An empty nest.
您将有更多时间专注于其他事情
You're gonna have more time to focus on other things.
是的
Yeah.
我们很高兴您来到这里 好的 安顿下来
We're glad you're here. Okay, settle.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
这是我经验中第一次 我在这里工作了 20 年
This is the first time in my experience, I've worked here 20 years,
一位受过茱莉亚音乐学院教育的演员坐在这个剧院里
that a Juilliard-educated actor has sat in this theater.
卡梅伦 退出它
Cameron, quit it.
这是一个难以置信的机会 所以让我们问一些很棒的问题 好吗
It's an incredible opportunity, so let's ask some great questions, shall we?
是的
Yes?
你演过性♥爱♥场面吗
Have you acted in sex scenes?
你迟到了 - 是的 我有
You are staying late. - Yes, I have.
你不必回答-- -不 没关系 我有
You don't have to answer-- - No, it's fine. I have.
这是表演的一个奇怪的部分
And it's a strange part of acting.
比如 - 嗯......
Like what? - Hm. Well...
有时它真的很机械 就像编排的舞蹈
sometimes it's really mechanical, like a choreographed dance,
你知道 你唯一可以关注的是
you know, where the only thing you can focus on is
你应该在哪里 什么时候
where you're supposed to be, and when.
然后
And then
有时两个人之间有真正的化学反应 你就开始了
sometimes there's real chemistry between two people and you start
感觉这是真的
feeling like it's real.
以一种奇怪的方式 你们永远不会向对方承认
In a strange way. You'd never admit it to one another,
但你几乎什么都没穿 你们互相摩擦......
but you're wearing practically nothing and you're rubbing up against each other...
...和出汗......
...and sweating...
...而且是几个小时
...and it's for hours,
你开始失去这条线 比如
and you start losing the line of, like,
我是假装我在体验快乐 还是我......
am I pretending that I'm experiencing pleasure, or am I...
我是在假装我没有体验到快乐吗
Am I pretending that I'm not experiencing pleasure?
而整个剧组 他们几乎都是男人
And the whole crew, they're almost always all men.
你感觉到他们在看
You feel them watching.
你感觉到它们 就像......屏住呼吸
And you feel them, like... - ...holding their breath.
当他们吞咽时 他们试图隐藏它
And they try and hide it when they swallow.
你知道 你每次都屈服于节奏
You give in to the rhythm, you know, every time.
紧张永远不会中断
Tension never breaks.
Kimme 是的
Kimme, yeah.
呃 怎么......你如何选择你的角色 -嗯
Uh, how... How do you choose your roles? - Hmm.
好吧 当我有幸选择我的角色时 我......
Well, when I'm lucky enough to choose my roles, I...
我想找到...
I wanna find...
一个角色是......
a character that's...
这很难......从表面上看 理解
That's difficult to... to, on the surface, understand.
我想要...我想带走那个人 我想弄清楚他们为什么会这样
I want... I want to take the person, I want to figure out why are they like this.
他们是天生的 还是被造出来的
Were they born, or were they made?
这可以涵盖从更臭名昭著到更...
And that can run the gamut from the more notorious to the...
只是任何人
Just anyone.
你为什么要扮演一个你认为是坏人的人
Why would you want to play someone who you think is a bad person?
开什么玩笑 我的意思是 选择任何伟大的角色
Are you kidding? I mean, pick any great role.
美狄亚或赫达·盖布勒 或......
Medea or Hedda Gabler, or...
托尼女高音
Tony Soprano.
正是 卡梅伦
Precisely... Cameron.
这是复杂性 有趣的是道德灰色地带 对吧
It's the complexity. It's the moral grey areas that are interesting, right?
嗯
Hm.
对不起 你感觉不舒服
I'm so sorry you're not feeling well.
现在这很愚蠢
Now this is silly.
这其实是一件非常严肃的事情
This is actually very serious business.
如果你这么说
If you say so.
呃......
Um...
好吧 如果是这样 如果......
Okay, um, so this is, um...
这是我使用的基础 呃......
This is the foundation that I use. Um...
我有 我现在有一些 所以我不打算......我不会再穿上了
I have... I have some on now, so I'm not gonna... I'm not going to put on anymore.
我可以 呃......
Can I, uh...?
谢谢
Thank you.
呃......
Um...
和
And...
这是我喜欢的腮红
this is the blush that I like.
我用一个 嗯......
And I use a, um...
用海绵穿上它 然后......
Use a sponge to put it on, and...
这是我最喜欢的唇色
here's my favorite lip color.
看起来像那样 呃......
It looks like that. Um...
我只是......
I'll just...
穿上一点
put a little of this on.
你知道 我认为如果我对你这样做会更好
You know, I think that it would be better if I just did this to you.
好
Okay.
打赌你已经习惯了
Bet you're used to this.
那么你是不是一直想当演员
So did you always want to be an actress?
总是
Always.
我想去百老汇
I wanted to be on Broadway.
当我告诉我的父母时 我九岁或十岁
And when I told my parents, I was nine or ten,
他们太失望了
they were so disappointed.
他们说:“亲爱的 你比那聪明多了
They said, "Honey, you're so much smarter than that."
你说什么
What did you say?
你比这更聪明吗
Are you smarter than that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你的父母是做什么的
What do your parents do?
他们是学者
They're academics.
我妈妈写了一本非常受人尊敬的书 呃......
My mother wrote a pretty respected book on, uh...
...认识相对主义
...epistemic relativism.
我妈妈
My mother
为蓝莓鞋匠写了一个很棒的食谱
wrote a great recipe for blueberry cobbler.
妈是什么样的人
What was your mother like?
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
咚
Knock-knock.
亲爱的 我希望你能把你的虫子从客厅里清除出去
Sweetie, I was hoping you could clear your bugs out of the living room.
我想在荣耀回家之前把房♥子准备好
I wanna get the house ready before Honor gets home.
还有 嗯 你今晚可以拿点外卖♥♥吃点吗
And, um, could you pick up some takeout for dinner tonight?
我被淹没了 -确定
I'm swamped. - Sure.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
好
Okay.
哦 我爱他们
Oh, I love them.
嗯 他们今年饿了
Hm. They're hungry this year.
你做这个多久了
How long have you been doing this?
几年
A few years.
我读了这篇关于君主人口如何减少的文章
I read this article about how the monarch population is dwindling,
他们提到人们帮助抚养他们
and they mentioned that people help raise them.
哦
Oh.
我不是唯一一个这样做的人 格雷西让它看起来是这样 但是......
I'm not the only one who does this. Gracie makes it seem that way, but...
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你只是睁大眼睛 - 嗯嗯
You just keep your eyes open. - Mm-hmm.
并寻找鸡蛋
And look for the eggs.
把他们带进去
Take them inside.
保护他们 让他们有机会成长
Protect them so they have a chance to grow.
我们已经产生了实际的影响 这些数字正在上升 而且......
We've had an actual impact. The numbers are way up and...
哼 - ...我是这个 呃 Facebook小组的一员
Huh. - ...I'm a part of this, uh, Facebook group.
嗯
Hm.
无论如何 我知道这听起来很笨拙 -一点也不
Anyway, I know it sounds really dorky. - Not at all.
我的朋友米歇拉(Michela)在小组中 她住在达勒姆......
My friend Michela, who's in the group, she lives in Durham...
人们把乳草放在笼子里 让它们附着
People put milkweed in the cages for them to attach to,
但她也把这些棍子放进去让他们爬上去
but she also puts these sticks in for them to climb
'因为它们中的一些在形成蛹时附着在网的顶部
'cause some of them attach to the top part of the mesh when they form the chrysalis,
并倒挂
and hang upside-down.
这很吸引人
That's fascinating.
所以 嗯......
So, um...
我们必须从底部抓住这些 - 嗯嗯
we have to grab these from the bottom. - Mm-hmm.
由于蛹 要非常小心
Be very careful because of the chrysalises.
好吧 -是的
All right. - Yeah.
电影精选列表