What disappoints me is that you wouldn't even consider it.
让我不禁质疑你多重视自己的价值
Leads me to question how much you value your beliefs
因为你根本不打算身体力行
when you will not attempt to live them.
我由衷认为
I believe, with all my heart,
有各种不同生活方式
there are all sorts of ways of living.
我也会捍卫任何人选择生活的权利
And I will fight for anyone's right to live accordingly.
但我的原则是除了你我谁都不要
But my truth is that there is no one else for me.
你想跟别人在一起吗?
Do you wish to be with someone else?
我只是认为你没有给我
I merely suggest that you do not offer me
我提供你的那种自♥由♥
the same freedoms I offer you.
你真虚伪
You're a hypocrite. Like your father.
跟你父亲一样
而你…
And you...
远不及我以为你是的那种男人
are nothing close to the man that I thought you were.
想要得到 从此后幸福快乐 的结局
Wanting for my 'happily ever after',
我卸下防卫
I lowered my defenses
忘了我学到的第一个教训
forgetting the first lesson I was taught:
我从出生起就注定被遗弃
that I was brought into this world to be abandoned.
注定孓然一身
That I am irrevocably alone.
(我梦想着…)
玛丽
Mary.
你不冷吗,玛丽?
Are you not cold, Mary?
虚伪让我保持温暖
My hypocrisy keeps me warm.
犹如我失望的斗篷
As does my cloak of disappointment.
我会告诉霍格别再到家里来了
I'm going to tell Hogg not to call here again.
我已经用拳头告诉他了
I already told him with my fist.
你必须理解,玛丽…
You have to understand, Mary, that...
我一直都是这样过活的
...I have always lived this way... to a fault.
毫无例外
我以为我们都信仰这种方式
And I thought this was something we both believed in.
我们共有的信念
An ideal we shared.
但如果我有深思熟虑
But had I truly considered it,
真正明白我的行为
had I let myself fully understand what I was doing
我绝对不会…
I would never let anything... anything come between us.
让任何事物成为我们的隔阂
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
我们要出门去
We're going out.
你们还在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
(拜席森先生,他的通电仪器)
(可让亡者复活)
(幽灵魅影,哥布林修道士的鬼魂)
幽灵魅影,克莱尔克雷蒙德主演
Phantasmagoria. Starring
Claire Clairmont, yours truly.
那是拜伦勋爵
It's Lord Byron.
我们去找他聊聊吧
Let us go and talk to him.
拜伦勋爵
Lord Byron!
大人,容我介绍这位诗人
My Lord...
may I introduce to you the poet
珀西比希雪莱
Percy Bysshe Shelley and a great admirer of your work.
他很仰慕您的作品
我认识雪莱先生
I know Mr. Shelley.
我很喜欢 麦布女王
I enjoyed "Queen Mab".
值得赞许 谢谢
- Credit to you. - Thank you.
现在是最终幕,电击者拜席森先生
And now our final act, Mr. Brycison the Galvanizer.
在座各位是否好奇人死能否复生?
Who amongst you has ever wondered if the dead
could return to life?
多亏科学发现
Thanks to scientific discovery,
人类正在处在征服死亡的边缘
mankind is on the cusp of conquering mortality.
利用这只青蛙和电流
Using this frog and an electrical current
我将会示范如何用通电方式刺♥激♥肌肉
I will demonstrate how muscular stimulation is possible
via electrical means.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to the process of...
请容我向大家介绍…
电击法
galvanism.
这真的有可能吗?
Is that really possible?
亡者能复活?
That the dead could come back to life?
当然有可能
There is every possibility.
你就是这么复活的
That has brought you back to life.
克拉拉,你好漂亮又娇小
Oh, Clara, you are so beautiful... and tiny.
你看过这么迷你的手吗?
Did you ever see such tiny hands?
她好美
She's so beautiful.
几乎跟你一样美,亲爱的
Almost as beautiful as you, my love.
玛丽,你需要什么吗?
Mary, can I get you anything?
我什么都不缺
I have all I need.
我们可以变成三重奏
And what a trio we will be.
是啊,她也同意
Yes, she agrees.
你同意吗?
You agree? We're gonna be a trio.
我们要成三重奏
你会是我们特别的小奇才
You're gonna be our special little prodigy. Yeah.
没错
你会的
(皇家剧院,杜瑞巷)
(特别演出悲剧之作 维纳 )
(作者拜伦勋爵)
难以相信这么个小人儿
I can scarcely believe that one small being can be responsible
竟然能带来这般喜乐
for such joy.
我们真正所需是否只是平安快乐活着
Is all that is truly required is that we live well, be happy,
并让其他人也一样?
and make others so?
越过小山与远方
? Over the hills and far... ?
她睡着了
She's sleeping.
我们必须立刻离开
We must leave at once.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
发生什么事了?
What has happened?
债主要来了
Creditors are coming.
珀西,克拉拉不舒服
玛丽,现在没空讨论这些
- Percy. Clara's not well. - Mary, we do not have time to discuss this.
外面在下雨,不能带她出去
It's raining outside.
We can't take her.
医生说她不能着凉
The doctor said she must keep warm.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
克莱尔,你准备好了吗?
Claire, are you ready?
珀西
Percy.
伊莱莎,什么都别跟他们说
Eliza, do not tell them anything.
克莱尔
Claire.
玛丽,走吧
Mary. Come.
克莱尔克莱蒙特
拜托你
Please.
我们得回去圣潘克拉斯
We must get back to St. Pancras.
他们在那里找不到我们
They won't find us there.
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽,求你了
Mary, please.
她需要避雨
She needs shelter now.
玛丽
Mary...
看到你这样我的心都要碎了
it breaks my heart to see you like this.
医生也说了
The doctor told you, Clara was never for this world.
克拉拉本来就活不下来
你的书呢?
What about your books?
你应该有想看的书吧?
I mean surely there is something you would like to read?
书?
The books?
书没被债主抢走吧?
The books survived the creditors, didn't they?
我也想念她,玛丽
I miss her, too, Mary.
非常想
Desperately.
非常想
Desperately. But I don't want to lose you as well.
但我不想连你也失去了
让我静一静
Leave me alone.
玫瑰叶片片,当玫瑰花凋亡
Rose leaves, when the rose is dead
堆积成爱人的眠床
Are heaped for the beloved's bed
对你的情思亦然
And so thy thoughts When thou art gone
当你离去
爱本身在情思里躺息
Love itself shall slumber on
汤米是吹笛者之子
? Tommy was a piper's son ?
从小就学会吹风笛
? He learned to play when he was young ?
但他只会吹一首旋律
? The only tune that he could play ?
克拉拉
在梦中你将回到我身边,宝贝
You'll come to me in dreams, my love.
我不会奢求更珍贵的幸福了
I will not ask a dearer bliss.
我昨晚梦到她了
I dreamed of her last night.
我们点燃壁炉
That we lit a fire in the fireplace
火光的温暖使她复活
and the fire's warmth nursed her back to life.
亲爱的,我好几周都没看到你笑了
My love, I haven't seen you smile at me in weeks.
克莱尔
Oh, Claire.
他邀你去日内瓦?
- He invited you to Geneva? - No, Mary. Lord Byron has invited us.
不,玛丽,拜伦勋爵邀请我们
我们?
- Us? - You, me and Shelley. All of us.
电影精选列表