我一定会喜欢的
I'm sure I will.
等没人时再看
Read it when you're alone.
给我看看
Oh, give it to me!
快给我看,拜托,玛丽…
Give it to me. Please, Mary.
Mary.
日光紧拥大地
"The sunlight clasp the Earth
月光亲吻海洋
And the moonbeams kiss the sea
但这些亲吻又有何用
What are all these kissings worth..."
若你吻的不是我?
"If thou kiss not me?"
好棒 戈德温小姐
Miss Godwin?
我就是
Yes?
我是雪莱女士
I am Mrs. Shelley. Harriet Shelley.
哈莉叶雪莱
这是我们的女儿艾恩斯
And this is Ianthe, our daughter.
哪里需要我效劳,雪莱女士?
How can I help you, Mrs. Shelley?
我在找我丈夫
I am searching for my husband.
他不在这里
He's not here.
今天只有我父亲在工作
My father works alone today.
我没什么能帮的
I cannot help you any further.
戈德温小姐
Miss Godwin!
离珀西远一点
Stay away from Percy.
我好几周没见到他了
I have not seen him in weeks but I have heard rumors.
但我有听到流言
想必雪莱先生的妻子不会听信谣言吧
Surely a wife of Mr. Shelley would be impervious to gossip?
显然你对丑闻很陌生,戈德温小姐
Evidently you are a stranger to scandal, Miss Godwin.
你知道我小时候就跟珀西私奔了吗?
Did you know I ran away with Percy when I was a girl?
理想主义和爱给我们勇气
Idealism and love give us courage.
但没让你做好心理准备
But they do not prepare you for the sacrifice
爱上珀西这种男人所需要做的牺牲
required to love a man like Percy.
你丈夫是我父亲的学生
Your husband is my father's student.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
如果我看到雪莱先生
会转告他你在找他
If I see Mr. Shelley,
I will let him know you are looking for him.
再见,雪莱女士
Goodbye, Mrs. Shelley.
克莱尔?
Claire?
你太太很漂亮,雪莱先生
Your wife is very pretty, Mr. Shelley.
我不知道你结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
是的
Yes.
没错,我已经结婚五年了
Yes, I've been married for five years now.
这样啊
Well, well.
很期待跟雪莱女士见面
We look forward to meeting Mrs. Shelley.
也许能改天能邀她来共进晚餐?
Perhaps she would like to join us for dinner one evening?
你的提议很好心,戈德温太太
Your offer is most kind, Mrs. Godwin.
不过我和雪莱女士只是有夫妻之名
However, Mrs. Shelley and I are man and wife in name...
仅此而已
我继续在经济上支援哈莉叶
...only.
I continue to provide for Harriet
和我女儿艾恩斯
and my daughter Ianthe financially but that is all.
没别的了
在感情消退后
It is an intolerable tyranny...
迫使夫妇继续同住一个屋檐下
...to bind husband and wife to cohabitation
是令人难以忍♥受的暴行
after the decay of their affection.
是啊
Yeah.
我记得年轻时也说过类似的话
I remember saying something like that when I was young.
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do such a thing?
我做了什么? 你跟她说了
- What did I do? - You told her.
我没有别的选择
I had to.
你怎么能隐瞒哈莉叶和艾恩斯的事?
How could you not speak of Harriet and Ianthe?
我的婚姻是个错误
我原以为我和哈莉叶志趣相投
My marriage was a mistake.
I believed that I'd found in Harriet a kindred spirit.
但时间证明只有空虚和无情的讥讽
But time revealed only an empty, heartless cynicism
让我们被憎恨与痛苦的漩涡吞噬
that consumed the both of us in a spiral of hate and anguish.
但我遇见你后
But when I met you...
是我结婚以来第一次感觉自己活着
...for the first time since my marriage, I felt alive.
如果你知道我结婚了
And had you known I was married,
礼教伦理会让你却步
我从来不在乎礼教伦理
propriety would have gotten the better of you.
Propriety has never been a concern of mine.
我保证这句话说起来很容易
但身体力行非常困难
I promise you it can be very easy to say that,
but it can be very different to live it.
这也是我想挑战你去做的
Which is what I challenge you to do now.
挑战我什么? 去做…
You challenge me to what?
做你内心真正想做的事
- To do what- - Shh!
To do what your heart is telling you to do
跟我远走高飞
and to come away with me.
我们一起去寻找
And let us both find...
新鲜空气来灌注我们的肺
...new air to fill our lungs.
崭新的日光来温暖我们的脸
A new sun to warm our faces.
寻找一个…
See a new life that is actually worth the living...
真正值得过的…
新生活
...together.
雪莱出现前,家里一直很压抑
The air in this house was stifling
long before Shelley,
但他每天都上门
but the fact that he comes here every day
让人更难以忍♥受
makes it even less bearable.
我觉得我快窒息了
Feels like I'm suffocating.
我只想离开
I just want to get away.
起码你去过苏格兰
At least you went to Scotland.
我哪里都没去过
I've never been anywhere.
下次我们一起去
Next time we'll go somewhere together.
我们去环游世界
We'll set off around the world,
就我们姊妹俩
just you and me.
我们会认识很棒的人
And we'll meet amazing people
去美妙的地方
and go to wonderful places.
这一切…
And none of this,
和这些人都不再重要
or any of these people, will matter at all.
他们都毫无意义
They won't mean a thing.
我答应你
I promise.
我想不到比这更棒的事了
I can't imagine anything more wonderful.
这么快做完了,雪莱先生?
Done so soon, Mr. Shelley?
我以为你和戈德温先生
会工作一整个下午
I thought you and Mr. Godwin would be working
through the afternoon.
恐怕我今天有点力不从心
I'm afraid I don't feel up to much of anything today,
戈德温太太
Mrs. Godwin.
雪莱先生似乎饱受情绪低落之苦
Mr. Shelley seems to be suffering
from some sort of emotional anguish.
也许是很失望发现
Perhaps he was disappointed to find that...
你没遗传到你已逝的母亲
...you do not cultivate the same public feats of wantonness
恣意妄为的性格
as your dear departed mother.
请别说我母亲的坏话
I would ask that you not speak ill of my mother.
当然
Oh, but of course.
谁敢对这样一位品德杰出的死者
How dare anyone utter one word out of turn
有半句批评?
about a deceased person of such eminent merit?
至少你没遗传她那怪毛病
At least you have not inherited that strange deficit of hers.
愚蠢又鲁莽
把不幸视为解放
That foolish impulsiveness
which mistook wretchedness with emancipation.
我只从她身上遗传到满腔热情
I have inherited nothing but a fire in my soul
我再也不会允许你或任何人加以抑制
and I will no longer allow you,
or anyone else, to contain it.
你真的跟那个色鬼有一腿吗?
Are you really involved with that whoremonger?
希望那些传言不是真的
I hope those rumors prove to be false.
正当我们找到通往救赎的大道时
Just when we have found an avenue for our salvation,
你却又把我们的好运卷入丑闻的漩涡
you go and turn our fortunes into yet another scandal.
你真的以为我会在乎我的声誉吗?
Do you believe I care at all for my reputation?
或是你的?
Or yours?
我只担心被你的空洞话语
I fear nothing but letting your meaningless words
吓得远离我内心的渴望
scare me away from my desires.
日光紧拥大地
The sunlight clasps the Earth
月光亲吻海洋
And the moonbeams kiss the sea
但这些亲吻又有何用
What are all these kissings worth
若你吻的不是我?
If thou kiss not me?
玛丽
Mary.
什么意思?你已经结婚了
What do you mean? But you're already married.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
我们不需要结婚
We don't need to be married.
我说过你的扭曲思想迟早会反扑
I told you your warped ideals
戈德温太太,拜托
电影精选列表