Wrap it over your shoulders. Like that.
是的
Yeah.
呃
Uh...
我…我不知道 我找不到框架
I just... I don't know. I can't see the frame.
我找不到该死的框架
I can't see the fucking frame.
对不起 丽莎 给我…
Sorry, Lisa. Just give me...
给我一点时间
I just need a moment.
抬下巴
Chin up.
肌肉拉紧
Tense.
没有时间顾及这些了
No time for this.
这里真是空空如也
It's so empty in here.
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
你为什么要卖♥♥掉你的摄影收藏 萨米?
Why did you sell your photography collection, Sammy?
多愁善感是死亡之吻 在艺术中是这么讲
Sentimentality is the kiss of death in art.
你知道的
You know that.
东西太多了
It's too much stuff.
让别人来处理吧
Let somebody else take care of it.
另外 我真的很享受这个
Besides, I'm really enjoying this.
我可以把这些污点擦去
I can shine these spots away.
给我一点生活的希望
Gives me a little hope.
而且只要500美元
Only $500.
所有的东西 所有的这些
For everything. All these pieces.
真是难以置信
It's unbelievable.
我敢打赌 这是下一个要火起来的收藏
I bet you this is the next big thing.
顺便 我可能得了那个病
I've got it, by the way.
-你怎么知道? -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I know.
我在等待测试结果
I'm just waiting for the test results.
-那不代表你… -哦 罗伯特 罗伯特
- That doesn't mean that you... - Oh, Robert. Robert.
我每天晚上醒来都满身是汗
I wake up every night covered in sweat.
那就打开你那该死的窗户
Well, so open your fucking window.
它已经来了
It has arrived.
你检测过吗?
Have you been tested?
没有
No.
小猴子 拜托了
Monkey, please.
我不会去的
I won't.
你的摄影作品很快就会变成死神的画廊
Your photos are quickly becoming a gallery of the dead.
嘿
Hey.
什么…你…
What... what are you...
你在做什么?
What are you doing? What...
米尔顿 怎么了?
Milton, what's wrong?
哇 冷静 你在做什么?
Whoa, whoa, take it ea... What are you doing?
米尔顿 停 停下
Milton, stop it. Stop it.
你在干什么?我爱你
What are you doing? I love you.
爱我?
Love me?
-是的 -你不爱我
- Yeah. - You don't love me.
你不爱任何人 你只爱你自己
You don't love anyone. You love yourself.
你只会指挥别人干一些龌龊事
And how you make people do shit.
你让我做了什么
You make me do shit.
读那些我不看懂的废话
Read crap I don't get.
冷静点
Take it easy.
你在床上叫我黑鬼
And you call me nigger in bed.
米尔顿 拜托 这只是个玩笑
Milton, come on, that's just a tease.
不是一种侮辱
It's not meant as an insult.
我想…我以为你喜欢…
I thought... I thought you liked...
可怜的黑鬼 就像一团黑肉一样只会摆动作
Poor nigger who poses like a nude piece a black meat
给他的娘炮男友看
for his pansy boyfriend.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -你冷静点
- Fuck you! - Whoa, take it easy.
好吧 米尔顿 我是想要启发你
Okay, Milton, I was trying to enlighten you.
赞美你 赞颂你的体魄
To celebrate you. To celebrate your strength.
为了赞颂你美丽的黑色皮肤
To celebrate your beautiful black flesh.
我不是你的白人男宠 那些高傲的雕塑
I'm not one of your white boy, stuck-up sculptures.
我敢肯定 至少模特里没有谁是黑鬼
And I sure enough ain't nobody's nigger.
好吧 米尔顿
All right. Milton...
米尔顿
Milton.
米尔顿 你是这个题材里
Milton, you have been the subject
我一些最好的作品的模特
of some of my best work.
你是明星
You are the star.
-米尔顿 -你给我的老二拍了它
- Milton. - You took pictures of my dick
从我裤子里伸出来的照片
sticking out of my pants.
因为它很漂亮
Because it's gorgeous.
米尔顿
Milton...
你选错了可怜的黑人收藏品了
You picked the wrong poor black boy for your collection.
不要走
Don't go.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going to go?
拜托 我需要你
Come on, I need you.
-你得到了你想要的一切 -不
- You got everything you need. - No.
-我要钱 -不 米尔顿 求你了
- I need money. - No, Milton. Please.
你知道在哪里
Well, you know where it is.
不要…
Don't...
听着 让我们谈谈
Look, let's talk.
米尔顿
Milton.
米尔顿
Milton.
他妈的
Fuck.
你们怎么看?
What do you guys think?
那个
That one.
是啊太神奇了 山姆
Yeah, that's amazing, Sam.
真的
Really.
又一笔25000美元的买♥♥卖♥♥
Another $25,000.
这是我最大的一笔
My biggest sale yet.
行尸走肉
Dead man walking.
谁知道我的身价会随着我体重的减轻而增加呢?
Who knew my stock would rise with every pound I lose?
在这里做什么呢?
What are... what are these doing here?
我想让你看看它们
I thought you might take a look at them.
-哦 是吗? -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
为什么?你不需要我的意见 你已经不按我说的做了
Why? You don't need my opinion. You've got my moves down.
嘿 这不是我想做的
Hey, that's not what I'm trying to do.
另外 你是技术专家
Plus, you're the technical expert.
是的 但是 我…
Yeah, but, I...
我想要理解你对艺术的看法
I want your opinion about the art.
因为?
Because?
因为你是我的哥哥
Because you're my brother,
因为 你比我更擅长这方面
and because, well, you're better at this than I am.
可能是吧 但是 我真的
Yeah, well, you know, I actually have no idea
对我的照片看起来有多好没概念
how my pictures look so good.
这不是我能简单传递给你的东西
It's not something I can just pass on to you.
你能至少告诉我你最喜欢哪一个吗?
Well, can you at least tell me which ones you like the best?
为什么?
Why?
我得为集体展出挑选一个
I have to pick one for the group show.
下个月
Next month.
什么?
What?
你也参展的那个
The one you're in, too.
如果我们要继续在一起工作
So if we're going to continue working together,
你必须改姓
you got to change your last name.
我已经让梅普尔索普这个名字出名了
I have made Mapplethorpe a name
通过我多年来的辛勤工作
through my hard work over the years.
我的意思是…
I mean, it just...
这样 如何…
here, how about...
妈妈的姓
Mom's maiden name.
马克西
Maxey.
是的 看看吧
Yeah. Look at that.
听起来很性感
It sounds sexy.
用这个
Use it.
听着 我很抱歉 爱德华
Look, I'm sorry, Edward.
我觉得我为你做了很多
I feel like I've done a lot for you.
但我必须明确一些事情
But I've got to draw the line.
你不能老是靠我提拔
You can't just keep riding on my coattails.
这批货需要你自己的专业技术
This batch here needs your technical expertise.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
你不能再这样下去了 罗伯特
You can't keep doing this, Robert.
哪样?
Doing what?
你不介意传染别人吗?
电影精选列表