You know Bellocq?
他是最早的大♥师♥之一
He was one of the first great masters.
哇 太棒了
Wow, that's great.
我喜欢这个
I love that.
这个也喜欢
So is that.
他把面部涂掉了 我以前也做过
He scratched out the face. I've done that.
你也做?
You do that?
是的
Yeah.
我想看看
I'd like to see it.
我这里有一些 这个
Yeah, I got some right here. This one.
就是 你知道 这不算…
- I mean, you know, it's not...
是的 我明白了
Oh, yes. I see.
那个更好
That's better.
这个给人强烈的视觉冲击
This is potent imagery.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的应该去摄影
You really should take your own pictures.
为什么不呢?
Why don't you?
要印刷 再印刷 还要有暗房♥
Printing. Re-printing. The dark room.
这需要很多时间
It takes so much time.
我不可能只做个"摄影师梅普尔索普" 你懂吗?
And I can't be just Mapplethorpe the photographer, you know?
我想要魔法 庄严的图像
I want magic. Majesty.
我想成为一个现代的米开朗基罗
I want to be a modern Michelangelo.
如果米开朗基罗有一个照相机
And you think if Michelangelo had a camera,
他不会用的吗?
he wouldn't have used it?
哇
Wow.
拉出来
Pull that out,
就可以拍照了
and it's ready to go.
-这是焦点? -嗯
- That's the focus? - Mm-hmm.
记住
And remember,
艺术最重要的就是光线
it's always about the light.
不管你是画还是拍
Whether you paint it or shoot it,
你必须找到光影或是制♥造♥光影
you have to find it or make it.
这需要天赋
And that takes talent.
我能照张你的花吗?
Can I take a picture of your flowers?
当然
Yes, you can.
-请吧 -好的
- Please. - All right.
快拍下来吧
Take the bloody picture.
好了
Voilà.
你看
There you go.
你可以先拿着
Keep it for a while.
你确定?
You sure?
盘上腿
Cross your legs.
很好
That's good.
看着我 好了 现在你靠着他
Look at me. Okay, now you lean on him.
是的 很好
Yeah, nice.
想点不高兴的
Think your worst thought.
站在那里 保持住
Stand there. Hold back.
我没有说谎
♪ No lies I told ♪
我从不说谎
♪ I tell no lies ♪
我从不说谎
♪ I tell no lies ♪
是的
Yeah.
在照片五分钟后出来之前
I can't make a move without seeing it frozen
我还不能挪窝儿
five minutes later.
-谢谢你 帕蒂 -嗯哼
- Thank you, Patti. - Mm-hmm.
我赚了27美元 我卖♥♥了三条项链
So, look, I made 27 bucks. I sold three necklaces.
-很好啊 -但是我想
- All right. - But I kind of want
留着这个 因为它很酷
to keep this one, because it's cool.
是的
Yeah.
罗伯特·梅普尔索普 许下你的巫毒愿望
Robert Mapplethorpe, for all your voodoo needs.
好吧 帮我个忙
Yeah, well, do me a favor and cast a spell
给那边的盯着我看的奇妙小仙子施个咒
on Tinkerbelle over there who can't stop staring at me.
她喜欢你
She loves you.
可我爱你
I love you.
很好 因为你这辈子就摊上我了
Good, because you're stuck with me.
罗伯特 帕蒂
Robert. Patti.
-这是大卫·克罗兰 -嘿
- This is David Croland. - Hey.
小甜心 你都不来看我
Bobby, you never come see me.
你和小帕蒂可真是…
You and Patti-Cake are so...
形影不离
Siamese.
你可真是罗伯特的小猪
You're such a Robert hog.
对 我只是一只小猪
That's me, just a little piggy.
我喜欢它
I adore it.
暴♥力♥美
It's violent.
它是手工制♥作♥的
It's handmade.
-谢谢 -真的
- Thank you. - Truly.
你能帮我做一个吗?
Can you make one for me?
可以 如果你想的话
Yeah, if you have a craving.
操
Shit.
我可以穿这些吗 还是这他妈也是艺术品?
Can I wear these or are they fucking art?
再见
Bye.
和你的家人玩得开心
Have fun with your family.
谁啊?
Yeah?
大卫 有人在家吗?
It's David. Anybody home?
那是什么?
What's that?
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
伸出你的舌头
Stick out your tongue.
酸酸的
It's acid.
嗯 眼花缭乱了
Mm. Giddyup.
嘿
Hey.
把衬衫脱掉 试试这个
Shirt off. Try that on.
领结
Bow tie.
真是个漂亮男孩
Pretty boy.
手
Hands.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了乖孩子 保持
Okay, good boy. Hold that.
好的
Okay...
别给我起外号♥了 罗伯特
Enough with the nickname, Robert.
我可是个正儿八经的模特
I'm a real model.
听我说…
Listen to me...
嘘
shh.
我们正在创造历史
We're making history here.
我们该去石墙酒吧
Let's go down to Stonewall.
那才是见证历史
That's real history.
你乖一点 安静点
Be nice and quiet for me.
这样
So...
好孩子
Good boy.
好的
Okay.
你已经陷入了黑暗之中
♪ You've been slipping Into darkness ♪
哇哦
♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa ♪
很快你就要付出代价
♪ Pretty soon you're Going to pay ♪
嘿
♪ Hey ♪
把你的老二拿出来
Take your cock out.
保持住
Hold that.
好了
Got it.
我终于发现你了
I finally see you.
你是王子…
You're the Prince...
你在说什么
Now you're talking.
黑暗王子
...of Darkness.
不行
No.
等等 不 你是…
Wait, no, you're...
你是黑暗王子
you're the Prince of Darkness.
-罗伯特 -不
- Robert... - No.
-罗伯特 停下 -不
- Robert, stop it. - No.
等等 不 停下
Wait, no, no, no, no.
你…不 不 不
You're... no, no, no.
罗伯特 上帝啊
Robert. God sakes!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不行
No. No.
不 不 不 不是这样的 我不想那样
No, no, no, no, no. I don't want to.
我不想 我不想
I don't want to. I don't want to.
离我远点 离我远点 不行
电影精选列表