What gives you solace?
美丽的事物
Beauty.
完美的事物
Perfection.
让我在作品中捕捉到这些元素
Knowing that I've captured those things in my work.
让我的作品流传将比我活得更久
Knowing that my work will outlive me.
让我不在的时候 它还在那里
It'll still be there when I'm gone.
你已经做到了
And you have...
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是我所看到的
That's what I see.
即使被我们视为淫秽
Even that which we deem obscene,
你却将它们塑造的比我想象的要美丽
you make look more beautiful than I thought possible.
我想知道成为你的题材是什么感觉
I wonder what it's like to be your subject.
我的题材吗?
My subject?
我记得我第一次和你交流的时候
I remember my first communion with you.
-你还记得吗? -我记得
- Can you remember that? - I remember that.
-是的 -哦 太好了
- Yes. - Oh, perfect.
-谢谢你 神父 -你这个小无赖
- Thank you, Father. - You're a rascal.
我记得那一次
I remember that.
我眨眼了吗?对不起
Did I blink? Sorry.
哦 你看起来绝对是圣父的样子 神父
Oh, you look absolutely heavenly, Father.
你能看一下我左边这个位置吗
And if you could just look off to my left, please.
一点点就好
Just a touch.
我们所有人体内都有恶魔 神父
The devil is in all of us, Father.
我想知道他藏在你的哪里
I wonder where he is in you.
我想我们找到了
I think we got it.
罗伯特 我爱你
Robert! I love you!
谢谢你的光临
Thank you for coming.
我第一次来到这个博物馆的时候
The first time I came to this museum,
他们不让我进来 因为我没有钱
they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have a buck.
但我一直记得这些灯
But I always remember these lights.
-罗伯特 -你好
- Robert. - Hello.
我正在组织"ICA"展
I'm curating the ICA exhibition,
我想跟进你的作品
and I wanted to follow up with you
是关于你作品的巡回展览的想法
on my idea of a traveling exhibition of your work.
-哦 -那么你的作品将会开始巡回
- Oh. - So, the entire range
在全国范围 全部展出
of your work would be represented at once.
终于
Finally.
将展出从最代表你核心思想的作品
From your most hard-core imagery,
到那些精致的花卉的所有作品
to the most delicate flowers.
它们很精致 但不甜美
They are delicate, but not sweet.
它们是纽约的花
They're New York flowers.
它们有黑色的光晕
They have a black edge to them.
我们将在费城开始
So we'll open in Philadelphia,
然后是芝加哥
and then it'll be Chicago,
华盛顿特区 最后是辛辛那提
Washington, D.C., and finally, Cincinnati.
辛辛那提 可怜的辛辛那提
Cincinnati. Poor Cincinnati.
都没法拼写出来 只能从"cin"这个前缀开头
Impossible to spell, and starts with the word "Cin."
嗯 听起来很有意思
Well, that sounds, yeah, very interesting.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-我会和你联♥系♥的 -好的
- I'll be in touch with you. - All right.
我以前见过她吗?
Have I met her?
嗯
Hmm.
我也觉得
Thought so.
哦 我多想吃热狗
Oh, what I would give for a hot dog.
哦 罗伯特 我觉得这可不是个好主意
Oh, Robert, I don't know if that's a good idea.
拜托 就像过去一样
Come on. Like the old days.
你几个月没吃过固体食物了
You haven't eaten solid food in months.
罗曼 停一下车好吗?
Roman, would you mind stopping the car, please?
不用 我可以的
No. Yeah, I got it.
我很好
I'm all right.
没关系
It's all right.
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
你可以吗?
You got it?
-可以? -我可以
- Got it? - I got it.
好的
Okay.
你还行吗?
Do you got it?
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - All right.
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
热狗
Hot dog.
-你还好吗? -没事
- You got it? - Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
别噎着了
Don't crash
很好
So good.
嘿 天使
Hey, Angel.
嘿
Hey.
来吧 爱哭鬼
Come on, Soakie.
没关系 一切都会好起来的
It's okay. It's going to be okay.
那是什么?
What is that?
在我儿子出生的时候弄得
It appeared when my son was born.
哦
Oh.
你变老了
You're getting old.
我告诉过我的父母 记得吗 我们
I told my parents, remember, we...
我们结婚了
we got married in a...
在加州的草莓地里
in a strawberry field in California.
-是啊 -嗯
- And we were. - Yeah.
你梦想的一切都成真了
Anything you dreamed was real.
哦
Oh.
那些都太丑了
Those are ugly.
你可以扔掉它们
You can toss them.
你不想先知道是谁送的吗?
Don't you want to know who they're from first?
不太想
Not really.
好 写着是….
Okay, it says...
妈妈没有病吗?没有?
I thought Mom was sick? No?
她病了
She is.
什么 那你认为是爸爸寄来的吗?
What, do you think Dad sent these?
他一定寄过
He must have.
想留下它们了吗?
Want to keep them?
是啊 这是他为我做过的最善良的事了
Yeah. It's like the nicest thing he's ever done for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁知道爸爸对花有如此糟糕的品味?
Who knew Dad had such terrible taste in flowers?
对吧?
Right?
你想放在哪里?
Where do you want them?
抱歉 我弄错了
Sorry for the mix-up.
这些花是给大厅对面的病人准备的
The flowers are for the patient across the hall.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
爱德华 我很害怕
Edward, I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
展出怎么样?
How was the show?
很好
It was good.
你卖♥♥出去什么了吗?
Did you sell anything?
一些吧
A few.
看到了吧?
See?
我告诉过你 你不需要成为梅普尔索普
Told you, you don't need to be a Mapplethorpe.
你可以做自己 对吧?
You can make it on your own, right?
当然
Sure.
我能看看你的作品吗?
Can I see your work?
好 当然可以
Okay. All right.
我想
I think...
你会很喜欢的
you'll really appreciate this.
萨米
Sammy.
山姆
Sam.
拍下来
Take the picture.
罗伯特·梅普尔索普死于1989.3.9 享年42岁 他的母亲 琼 在他追悼会后三天去世
当我12岁的时候 我在跳舞
♪ I was dancing When I was 12 ♪
当我12岁的时候 我在跳舞
♪ I was dancing When I was 12 ♪
罗伯特将他的相机 打光灯和暗室设备留给了他的弟弟爱德华·梅普尔索普
爱德华重用他的家族名 并作为一个专业摄影师至今
我在外面的时候 我会跳舞
♪ I was dancing When I was out ♪
1989年在华盛顿特区的科科伦艺术馆取消了"至美一刻"的展出 出于害怕NEA公♥司♥的撤资
我在外面的时候 我会跳舞
♪ I was dancing When I was out ♪
我在妈妈肚子里的时候 独自起舞
电影精选列表