I don't love you.
我也爱你 小猴子
Yeah, I love you too, monkey.
天啊 我也想体验一下这种生活
Jesus, I wanted to taste this life.
但是我已经很满足了 罗伯特
But I'm full, Robert.
你也应该满足
And you should be too.
萨米 萨米
Sammy, Sammy...
拿着
Here.
我们以后谈
We'll talk.
帕蒂
Patti.
我是罗伯特
It's Robert.
请接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone, please.
我不会毁了你的完美生活
I'm not going to wreck your perfect life.
好了 给我回电♥话♥
Okay. Call me back.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
给我回个该死的电♥话♥
Call me right fucking back.
给我回个电♥话♥啊
Call me fucking back.
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
我的名字是罗伯特·梅普尔索普
My name is Robert Mapplethorpe.
我是一名摄影师
I'm a photographer.
我很想给你拍照片
I'd love to take your photograph.
你长得太标致了
You have the most striking look.
我想知道你是否考虑过当模特
I wondered if you'd ever thought about modeling.
模特?
Modeling?
-嗯 -伙计 你…
- Mm-hmm. - Man, you walking...
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
你看起来太棒了
You look so fantastic.
我可以给你拍一套写♥真♥
I could help you make a portfolio.
什么时候做呢?
And when do you want to do that?
-现在 现在行吗? -现在?
- Now. Right now? - Right now?
是的
Yeah.
嗯…
Um...
我…
I mean...
好吧
all right.
太好了 你叫什么名字?
Wonderful. What's your name?
-米尔顿 -米尔顿?
- Milton. - Milton?
是的 你叫罗伯特 对吧?
Yeah. You said Robert, right?
是 是的
That's me, yeah.
很好 眼睛向下看
That's perfect. Eyes down.
好的
Okay.
你把裤子脱下来怎么样?
How about you take off those pants?
我不能那样做
I can't be doing that,
出于对我家人的尊重
out of respect to my family.
能至少让我看一眼吗?
Can I at least see it?
那是我所见过的最美丽的东西
That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
如果我保证不同时露出你的阴♥茎♥和你的脸
What if I promise never to show your cock and your face
可以吗?
in the same frame?
呃…
Uh...
这样就行了
Yeah, that's okay.
等等
Wait there. Just...
把你的右腿伸出来
put your right leg out.
把你的身体转向右边
Turn your body to your right.
停
Stop.
我想我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
-我得走了 -不
- I got to go. - No.
你是完美的
You're perfect.
我要养着你
I'm going to take care of you.
罗伯特?埃德来了
Robert? Ed's here.
来了
Coming.
你母亲想让我给你们安排见个面
The meeting your mother wanted me to set up.
他来了
He's here.
你想让我看这个?
You want me to look at this?
谢谢
Thank you.
坐下
Sit down.
当然 我…
Of course, I'm...
我还在学习 但是…
I'm still learning, but...
有些好的 对吧?
some of them are good, right?
他们都很好
They're all good.
只是 听着 我没有…
Just, look, I don't...
我并不是特别想要我的弟弟
I don't particularly want my kid brother
为我工作
working for me.
但是爸爸把我扫地出门
But Dad kicked me
就因为我想要以摄影为生
out for wanting to take pictures for a living.
像你一样
Like you.
-那么… -爸爸 爸爸
- So... - Dad. Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
听着 爱德华
Look, Edward,
只有当你和他断绝关系的时候
only when you cut him off
你才能走出你应该走的下一步
are you going to be able to make the steps that you need to make
去做一些在你生命中重要的事
to do something great with your life.
我几乎不了解你 所以…
I barely even know you, so...
也许吧
maybe.
我不想和我们的家人有任何联♥系♥
I don't want any connection to our family.
你必须…
You know, you just...
你必须把那一切都抛之脑后 好吗?
you got to leave all of that stuff out of here, okay?
当然
Of course.
-你明白吗? -我明白
- Do you understand that? - I understand.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
是吗?
Yeah?
下一个拍摄作业是什么时候?
What time's the next shoot?
十二点 罗伯特
Twelve o'clock, Robert.
现在几点了?
What time is it now?
刚过11点
Just after 11:00.
想要一些可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Want to do some cocaine?
上帝给的
Straight from God.
来吧
Come on.
好了
There you go.
好的 让我们看看
Okay, let's see.
哦 是的 我喜欢
Oh, yeah. I love it.
是的 这个 加光多一点
Yeah, this one. Burn it a little.
我也不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
这太棒了 你不觉得吗?
It's brilliant, don't you think?
哦 听着
Aw, come on.
你唯一需要知道的是暗室在哪里
Yeah, the only thing you need to know is where the darkroom is.
你进来 拿片子 去印刷 然后回家
You come in, get the film, go print, and you go home.
明白吗?
Okay?
裁一下这个
Crop it.
把他的头弄下来
Take off his head.
没有头看起来更好
It's stronger without it.
走开
Move.
负责人 你能定义这个职位吗?
Curator. Can you define it?
一个为其他人挑选艺术作品的人吧
A guy who chooses art pieces for other folks to check out.
啊 爱德华在哪儿?
Ugh! Where's Edward?
艾德
Ed.
我认为我们需要让你的英语老师重点教你
I think we need to get your English teacher to focus
一些关于艺术的术语
on the language of the arts.
这不是…我不知道怎么了
This isn't... I don't know what's going on here.
我没法…就是这个东西
I can't... you know, it's this thing here.
我们到了 看看你
Here we are. Look at you.
你看起来真是圣洁
You look so innocent.
你是我漂亮的黑人男孩
You're my beautiful black boy.
把它放回去
I'm going to put it back in.
你会做得很好的
You're going to do great.
好了
Bingo.
嗯…
Yeah.
耶…
Yeah.
花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yeah. Playboy.
就这么…
Yeah. Yeah.
我能把我的手指插♥进♥你的屁♥股♥吗?
Can I stick my finger in your ass?
谁是我的好男孩?
Who's a good boy?
把它包在你的肩膀上 像这样
电影精选列表