Don't you care about spreading it?
这取决于他们 而不是我
Well, you know, that's up to them, not me.
死亡是无法被欺骗的
I can't cheat death,
但我可以欺骗生活 但我不会那样做
but I can cheat life, which I won't.
-罗伯特 -我们向死而生 孤身一人
- Robert... - We're born and die alone.
罗伯特 你不是孤身一人
Robert, you're not alone.
用我们的一生来假装我们并不孤单
Spend our lives pretending we're not.
如果我必须改变我的生活方式
If I have to change the way I live,
我可一点都不愿意 好吗?
then I'd rather not at all, okay?
嘿 我只是在做分内事
Hey, I'm just paying my dues.
死亡从不温柔待我们任何一个人
He's not letting any of us off easy.
技术专长 爱德华
Technical expertise, Edward.
罗伯特
Robert!
看看他们 他们多么棒啊
Look at them. They're just superior.
平滑的皮肤 看到了吗?肌肉发达的肩膀
Smooth, you know? Muscular shoulders.
嗯哼
Mm-mm-mm.
粗长的老二
Cock.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thanks.
看看
Let's see.
试一下
Take a shot.
我不是很擅长这个
I'm not that great at this.
嘿
Hey.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
-去哪里? -我那儿
- Where? - My place.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抱紧你的膝盖
Hug your knees closer to you.
再紧一点
A bit tighter.
拥抱大一点
Hug them more.
很好 现在保持住
That's good. Now hold that.
完美
Perfect.
抬下巴 谢谢 停
Chin up. Thank you. Stop.
好了 谢谢 做得很好
Got it. Thank you. Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
感谢上帝 这一切都结束了
I mean, thank God that is over.
我要出去
So, I'm going to go out.
但是我可以把你送到旅馆
But I can drop you at the hotel
然后我明天早上在机场接你
and then I'll meet you at the airport in the morning.
我不去了 罗伯特
I'm not coming, Robert.
什么 你不需要搭车?
What, you don't need a ride?
不 我是说 我不去纽约了
No, I mean, I'm not coming to New York.
我想了很多 我需要…
I've thought about it a lot, and I need to...
我需要有自己的事业 罗伯特
I need to have my own career, Robert.
所以我要去洛杉矶
So I'm heading down to Los Angeles.
你在说什么?
All right, what?
你是我的助手 那才是你的事业
You're my assistant. That's your career.
你欠我的 我给你饭吃
You owe me. I gave you a life.
不 我不欠你的
No, I don't owe you.
我已经把我所有的东西都给你了
I've given you everything I have.
-哦 那谢谢你 -罗伯特 我只有这么多
- Oh, well thank you. - Robert, I have this much.
这么多
This much.
我需要开始自己的生活
I need to start my own life
作为爱德华·马克西
as Edward Maxey.
-好 -嗯?
- Yeah. - Hmm?
-爱德华·马克西 -祝你好运
- Edward Maxey. - Well, good luck with that.
无论你有多伟大的妄想
Whatever delusions of grandeur you have,
你也只能当个助手
you're an assistant.
上车
Get in the car.
过来
Come here.
我一生中有过三次真正的爱
I've had three great loves in my life.
对我妈妈
My mom.
对艺术
Art.
还有对你
And you.
我希望不是那种顺序
I hope not in that order.
实时更新
And now for your update
小镇热点
on Things About Town.
"梅普尔索普狂热"展出已经抵达纽约
Mapplethorpe Mania has arrived in New York
以7月28日开幕的回顾展的形式
in the form of a retrospective exhibition that opens July 28th
在惠特尼美国艺术博物馆进行
at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
哦
Oh.
太棒了 马丁
Bravo, Martin.
这些是我所见过的颜色最深的黑人
These are the deepest blacks I have ever seen.
昨天有人来了
Someone came by yesterday
他们认为这两幅是画
and they thought these two were paintings.
我知道 这就是我想达到的效果
I know. Well, that's the idea.
而达成交易是你的功劳
And your canvas seals the deal.
你会因此而出名
You're going to be famous for this.
它们是铂金印刷的圣杯标志
They are the holy grail of platinum printing.
现在 我们该完成托马斯和多万那的作品了
Now, let's wrap Thomas and Dovanna
穿白绸
in white silk.
尊贵的那种 懂吗?
Regal, you know?
这样每个人都会崇拜
So everybody knows to worship.
让我们用奢侈的红丝绸来装饰唐纳德
And let's wrap Donald in rich red silk.
我们在展中还会展出一个阴♥茎♥的作品
And we got to have a cock in the show.
人们会期待这种作品出现
I mean, people will be expecting some cock.
谢谢你 谢谢你马丁
Thank you. Thank you, Martin.
做的好 看
Amazing work. I mean, look.
你能把你的腿摆成"V"吗?
Can you make your legs into a V?
对 保持住
Yeah. Hold that.
好 把你的脖子压一下
Okay, could you just dip your neck.
保持
Hold.
试着把你的胳膊
Maybe try putting your arms
放在你面前
straight out in front of you.
太好了 保持住
Perfect. Hold that.
哈 是我弟弟
Ha! It's my baby brother.
我们在拍摄这个美丽的青铜雕塑
We're just photographing this beautiful bronze sculpture.
罗伯特 我考虑过你说的话
Robert, I thought about what you said.
哦 爱德华 见见哈维尔
Oh, Edward, meet Javier.
他是我的新助手
He's my new assistant.
他是个西班牙街头的流浪儿
He was just a Spanish street urchin,
但他很有抱负 而且学得很快
but he's very ambitious, and he's learning fast.
-你好 -很高兴认识你
- Hi. - Mucho gusto.
哦 对了 他不会说英语
Oh, yeah, he doesn't speak much English.
但是他有字典
But he's got a dictionary,
所以你不需要花很长时间来教导他
so it shouldn't take you long to train him.
你猜怎么 肯?让我们…
You know what, Ken? Let's...
我可以在餐厅给你拍照吗?
Can I photograph you by the dining room, please?
好的 你能确保把这个放在
Okay, can you make sure you put this
"落败"系列的作品里吗
with the whole Wasting series.
我死了之后它会很值钱的
It'll be valuable when I'm gone.
哦 我的…
Oh, my...
斯塔克神父
Father Stack.
罗伯特
Robert.
从花卉公园来还真是走挺远了呢
You're a long way from Floral Park.
我很高兴见到你
I'm glad to see you.
你能看懂它们吗?
Do they speak to you?
我想
Well...
这是一场正义与邪恶的战争
it's a battle between good and evil.
你是来听我的忏悔的吗 神父?
Are you here for my confession, Father?
不是
No.
你妈妈让我来
Your mother asked me to come.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
她怎么样?
How is she?
不是很好
Not very well.
她的肺气肿越来越严重了
Her emphysema has really worsened.
请坐
Sit down. Please.
罗伯特
Robert...
你相信上帝吗?
do you believe in God?
不信
No.
什么才能给你宽慰呢?
电影精选列表