Get away from me. Get away from me. No.
-该死的 离我远点 -罗伯特
- Goddamn it. Get away from me. - Robert...
离我远点 你是恶魔
Get away from me! You're the fucking devil.
我不想 我不想这样
I don't want this. I don't want this.
不
No!
是我 是我啊
It's me. It's me.
他妈的
Fuck.
嘿 安静点
Hey. Shh.
不 只是…
No, it's just...
美与恶魔
beauty and the devil.
美和恶魔对我来说是同一种东西
Beauty and the devil are sort of the same thing to me.
恶魔总是与我如影相随
And he's always been with me.
总是这样
Like, always.
我想在教堂里我看到了上帝
I guess in church I found God.
当桑迪给我这台宝丽来时
And then when Sandy gave me the Polaroid,
我就被引荐给了恶魔
it led me straight to the devil.
现在是 不知道怎么回事 我和他做了爱
And now, suddenly, I'm fucking him.
我和恶魔做♥爱♥了
I'm fucking the devil.
我猜你可能会说我这是天主教美学
I guess you could say I have a certain Catholic aesthetic.
是的
Yeah.
让我们来探索一下这个"屁♥股♥"美学
Let's explore that ass-thetic.
噢 不 他妈的 帕蒂
Oh, no, fuck. Patti...
帕蒂她 帕蒂在回来的路上了
Patti's... Patti's on her way back.
帕蒂要回来了
Patti's coming here.
帕蒂不是瞎子 宝贝
Patti's not blind, babe.
她肯定知道有个狡猾的第三者
Surely she knows that she's got a slippery Jim.
不 她什么都不知道 好吗?
No, she knows nothing, okay?
而且她就不该知道
And that's how it's going to stay.
好的
Okay.
-行吧 -怎么?
- Sure. - What?
大卫 什么…你不要离开
David, what... You're not leaving.
大卫 哦 别这样
David. Oh, come on.
我不介意你把所有人都当傻瓜耍 好吧?
I don't mind you playing everyone for a fool, okay?
但是你想要一个男朋友 还有一个女朋友
But you want a boyfriend, and a girlfriend,
但是…
and...
我就要你
I want you.
你来决定
You decide.
大卫
David.
不要走
Don't leave.
你要在我兴头上离开吗?
You're going to leave me when I'm high?
来吧
Come on!
听着 我发现自己想要触摸他们
Look, I find myself wanting to touch them.
然后 呃 拍下他们的照片
And, uh, take... Take pictures of them.
你说你怎么拍我都拍不够的
You can't take enough pictures of me.
你是最棒的 最柔和的
You're the best. Silky.
我当然喜欢给你拍照
I love taking pictures of you, of course.
但是 就是…
But, it's just...
我不能 我不能控制自己
I can't... I can't stop myself.
我猜我一直都知道 我只是…...
Guess I always knew. I just...
我不想承认
didn't want to.
嗯
Yeah.
什么都不会改变
Nothing's going to change.
我不是…我不是说…我不会背叛我们之间的感情
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not leaving us.
永远不会
Ever.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 帕蒂 你在干什么?
Hey, Patti, what are you doing?
你不能走 这是 这里是我们的世界
You can't leave. This is... this is our world.
说好的我们是穆特和杰夫 里基和露西呢?
What about Mutt and Jeff, and Ricky and Lucy?
还有瑞特和乔 你在做什么?
Ratso and Joe. What are you doing?
-我不会离开的 -帕蒂 求你了
- I'm not leaving that. - Patti, please.
停 停下
Stop. Stop.
停下
Stop.
不 你不能走…
No, you can't leave...
我又不是离开太阳系 罗伯特
I'm not leaving the fucking solar system, Robert.
可你就是我的太阳系
You are the fucking solar system!
这里就是太阳系 你不能走
This is the solar system. You can't leave.
不 我当然可以离开 你清醒一点
Yes, I can. Just get a grip.
拜托 不….但是你不会…
Please, no... But you don't...
帕蒂
Patti...
如果你离开我 那么…
If you leave me, then...
我会变成个同性恋的
I'll become gay.
-我会的 -那就变吧
- I will. - Well, so be it.
但我也得照顾好自己 行吗?
But I got to take care of myself, okay?
不要走
Don't go.
不要走
Don't go.
别把我自己留在这里 不要
Don't leave me here. Don't.
别走 别走 别走
Don't go. Don't go. Don't go.
-我的心也会疼 -不
- My heart hurts too. - No...
帕蒂
Patti.
帕蒂 帕蒂
Patti. Patti!
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
-不 -好的
- No. - Okay.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
Yeah, well, thank you for your time.
罗伯特·梅普尔索普
Robert Mapplethorpe.
-不 -好的
- No. - Okay.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
刘先生 这位是罗伯特·梅普索普
Mr. Liu, this is Robert Mapplethorpe.
这是想表达什么?
What are you trying to say?
这是视觉艺术 它很直观
It's visual art. It speaks for itself.
恐怕我不能卖♥♥这些东西
I can't sell these, I'm afraid.
-为什么? -我甚至不能展示给大家看
- Why? - I can't even show them.
-该走了 -你什么意思?
- Time to go. - What do you mean?
这些人是门卫吗?
These people are the gatekeepers?
-看你墙上挂的什么 -好了 我们走吧
- Look what's on your walls. - Okay, let's go.
这些东西生动吗?能刺♥激♥感官吗?
Is that moving? Does that provoke you?
-有思想在里面吗? -梅普尔索普先生...
- Does that make you think? - Mr. Mapplethorpe...
-够了 -他们排挤我们
- Okay. - They're keeping us out.
罗伯特 谁都没有排挤你
There's no keeping you out, Robert.
-你就差一点点 -但他们看不出来
- You're on the threshold. - But they can't see.
-周二见 -谢谢
- See you on Tuesday. - Thank you.
另一边
Switch sides.
停下 转一圈 这一边
Stop. Move around. This side.
别动
Hold that.
比以前多?谢谢
More? Thank you.
我笑得很开心
♪ I was smiling hard ♪
但是其实我不开心
♪ But I was lying ♪
而你继续前进
♪ Then you sailed along ♪
是时候了
Well, it's about bloody time.
谢谢你宝贵的时间
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的关注 我真的很感激
Thank you for your attention. I really appreciate it.
我很抱歉 这不是...
I'm sorry, it just doesn't...
你在墙上挂的都是些垃圾 而你却无动于衷
You've got shit on the wall and you don't give a fuck.
-你为什么把我带到这里来? -罗伯特...
- Why do you bring me to these? - Robert...
我甚至不能…
I can't even...
大卫·克罗兰 在我离你而去的地方长跪不起是吗
David Croland, on your knees, right where I left you.
山姆 亲爱的
Sam. Love.
忙什么呢?
What are you getting up to?
我挺好的
I'm good.
19世纪那些苏菲主义的东西
Just 19th century, mostly. Some Sufism.
那么 这是哪一位风风火火的出去了留下个暴风过境的景象呢?
So, who was the sumptuous storm cloud that just ran out of here?
那是罗伯特 一个害羞的色情摄影
That's Robert, the shy pornographer.
暴脾气
A handful.
他愤怒是因为画廊不展出他的色情作品
He raging because galleries won't take on his cock photos.
你看看
Go figure.
是吗?
Really?
真的?
Really?
哦哦
Uh-oh.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我给你个电♥话♥号♥码
I'll get you a phone number.
很好
电影精选列表