Great. I don't think so.
事实上 我们赶紧离开吧
As a matter of fact, let's hightail it.
可以吗?
Shall we?
另一群仰慕者正等着你
Another group of admirers awaits you.
-好的 谢谢 -再见 亲爱的
- Okay, thank you. - Bye, darling.
-我很感激 -好的
- I appreciate everything. - Sure.
-多卖♥♥一点作品 -我会的
- Sell more pictures. - I will.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
摸摸这皮衣 萨米
Touch of leather, Sammy.
摸摸这皮衣 宝贝
A touch of leather, baby.
我想凡事都有第一次
Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.
-我们到了 我们到了 -好了 好了
- We're here. We're here. - Okay, okay.
我的天哪 你喜欢吗?
God almighty, do you like it?
你有钱买♥♥东西吗?
Do you have any money to buy anything?
你可能有哦
You probably do.
哦 嗨 哇 看看你现在
Oh, hi. Wow. Look at you.
嘿
Hey!
哦 爱你 谢谢你
Oh, look. Love you. Thank you.
一切都懒散地垮掉
♪ Let it all hang out ♪
但你不会傻掉
♪ But you won't fool ♪
革新的孩子们
♪ The children Of the revolution ♪
不 不 不
♪ No, no, no ♪
你在想什么 小猴子?
What's on your mind, monkey?
帕蒂搬到了底特律
Patti's moving to Detroit.
干什么?
Why?
结婚生子
Get married and have children.
别担心 小猴子
Don't worry, monkey.
纽约是帕蒂的伤心之地
New York is Patti's piss factory.
她会振作起来的
She'll snap out of it.
我第一个爱上的男人
You know, the first man I ever fell in love with
在诺曼底登陆时 在我的船上服役
served on my ship during the invasion of Normandy.
我是一名军官 他是一名水手
I was an officer. He was a sailor.
哦天哪 他很美
Oh, my God, he was beautiful.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你真的知道我爱你吗?
You do know I love you?
我知道
I do.
我爱我的老先生
And I love my old thing.
我永远都会爱你
And I always will.
这是玛格丽特公主
This is Princess Margaret.
她是来自马斯蒂克岛朋友
She's a friend from Mustique.
你怎么负担得起旅行的费用?
How'd you afford that trip?
杂♥志♥赞助的
A magazine sent me.
这是大卫·霍克尼
This is David Hockney.
-霍克尼? -是的 他是个很棒的人
- Hockney? - Yeah, he's a cool guy.
一位英国艺术家
A British artist.
还有德芙沃公主
And Princess Devovo.
公主?哪里的公主?
A princess? From where?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能 她除了当公主也没有别的什么事儿了
I mean, she doesn't do much apart from be a princess.
但还是给她拍了一张好照片 我觉得
But she takes a good photograph, I thought.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
先不说这些 你们肯定饿了
Anyway, you guys must be starving.
我们可以吃点东西吗?
Shall we get something to eat?
当然
Sure.
我知道一个好地方
Yeah. I know a good place, actually.
不算远
It's not far.
你不自己打印照片?
You don't print the pictures yourself?
不
No.
从不
Never.
但那不是摄影该做的吗
But that's photography.
你怎么能让别人
How can you let someone else
去做最重要的部分?
carry out the most important part?
那只是摄影的其中一个元素
Well, that's one element of photography.
摄影不仅仅只有一个元素
Photography is more than one element.
它最重要的是光线 灵感
It's about light. It's about composition.
是关于拍摄主题的个性
It's about the personality of the subject.
我是一个艺术家
And I'm an artist.
我本来是一个画家 但相机被发明出来了
I would've been a painter, but the camera was invented.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我觉得现在的生活节奏太快了
I just think life moves too fast now
所以不用浪费几周来画一幅画了
to spend weeks painting it.
只要你还不懂摄影中的技术所在
Well, you're not a real photographer
你就不会是一个真正的摄影师
until you know the technical end.
我说完了
Period.
理查德和那个东方女孩离婚了
Richard divorced that Oriental girl.
哈利 她名字怎么读来着?
Harry, how do you say her name?
有什么关系?
What does it matter?
我退出了保龄球联盟
I had to quit the bowling league.
哦 真遗憾
Oh, that's a shame.
我只是太累了
I just get too tired.
那太糟糕了 你妈妈技术很好
That's too bad. Your mother was good.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我喜欢你的展
I liked your show.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢我的花
I like my flowers.
它们很漂亮
They're beautiful.
好的 很好
Okay. Fine.
你想要那个吗?
Do you want that?
端稳了
Go steady, now.
你在看什么?你不喜欢它?
What are you staring at? You don't like it?
呃 我说不好 罗伯特
Uh, I don't know, Robert.
那看起来不像我
It doesn't really look like me.
我拍的不是你的表情 我拍的是真实的你
It's not your look I'm taking. It's you.
你很肮脏的样子 很性感 看
You're dirty. It's hot. Look at that.
随你怎么说 伙计
Whatever you say, man.
所有所谓的艺术势利眼们都认为它们很前卫
All these art snobs think they're so cutting edge.
我拿出我一套作品
I take out my portfolio
我把塞在我屁♥股♥里的鞭子照片展示给他们
and I show them the bullwhip up my ass.
如果他们眼神闪烁或别过眼去
If they blink or they look away,
那他们就无法理解我的作品
then they just can't handle it,
因为他们根本不是那么前卫
because they're not so fucking cutting edge after all.
-你懂吗? -你说对了
- You know? - You got that right.
我把它叫作"和前卫派讨论色情"
I call it, "Playing chicken with the avant-garde."
这是我最喜欢的消遣
It's my favorite pastime.
这是适合家庭的小游戏
It's a game the whole family can play.
你笑死我了 我要去小便
You're making me laugh so hard I got to pee.
在这里小便 我给你拍照
Take a piss here and I'll take pictures of you.
把你的老二放在那个香槟酒杯里
Actually, put your cock in that champagne glass.
等等
Wait.
保持住
Hold that.
麦克内尼 人们认为你们只是来给我送花的
You know, McNenny, people think that you just deal me flowers.
好孩子
Good boy.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
保持住
Hold on.
好的 让我们再拍一些照片
Yeah, let's take some more pictures.
-好的 -脱掉你的衣服 伙计们
- All right. - Take off your clothes, guys.
试一试
♪ Try it out ♪
你起来了吗 超级明星?
You up, superstar?
我刚接到纽♥约♥时♥报♥的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the New York Times.
他们想给我的双面展出作个采访
They want a quote from me about the dual shows.
萨米来了
Sammy's here.
嘿
Hey.
来加入我们吧 萨米 来玩吧
Come join us, Sammy. Come play.
这是一种性♥爱♥的艺术魔力
It's a little sex and magic.
萨米
Sammy.
你生气了吗?山姆….
Are you mad? Sam...
萨米
Sammy.
拜托 你知道的 这是 这是…
Come on, you know, this is... This is...
这就是我的生活方式
this is just how I live.
但这并不意味着我…
But it doesn't mean that I don't...
我不爱你
电影精选列表