Aw, you got to be kidding.
不 你看
No, look.
当你见到我的妈妈和爸爸时 你就能明白了
You'll see when you meet my mom and my dad.
只是 如果他们认为我们没有结婚的话…
It's just, if they don't think we're married...
那种正式地
officially...
就会…你知道吧
it'll just be, you know...
-那我懂你了 -他们是天主教♥徒♥
- Here, I got you. - They're Catholic.
就是 忠实的天主教♥徒♥
Like, really Catholic.
我现在是你的家人了
I'm your family now.
是的
Yeah.
主啊 求您保佑我们 常赐予我们丰盛的食物
Bless us, O Lord, for these gifts we are about to receive
感谢基♥督♥ 我们的天主 阿门
from thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord, amen.
阿门
Amen.
很高兴终于见到你了 帕特里夏
It's so nice to finally meet you, Patricia.
还需要点别的吗?
Can I get you anything else?
不 谢谢你 梅普尔索普太太
No, thank you, Mrs. Mapplethorpe.
请叫我帕蒂就好
And please, call me Patti.
好的 那么 讲讲你们俩的事吧
All right, so, tell us the story of your union.
我的意思是…
I mean...
你们俩什么时候在哪结婚的?
when and where did you two get married?
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我们在加利福尼亚结识的 妈妈
Oh, we met in California, Mom.
大学毕业后
Right after college.
你是指从普拉特辍学之后 是吧?
After you dropped out of Pratt, right?
是的 就在那之后
Yeah, right after that.
真是浪费时间浪费钱
Big waste of time and money.
爱德华 吃你的豆子吧
Edward, eat your beans.
那么 你是做什么的 帕特里夏…帕蒂?
So, what do you do Patricia... Patti?
我是个艺术家
I'm an artist.
和罗伯特一样
Like Robert.
你们考虑过要孩子吗?
Have you thought about children?
要孩子 琼?
Children, Joan?
这两个人连自己都不能照顾
These two can barely take care of themselves.
实际上 我们互相照应得挺好的…
Actually, we take pretty good care of each other...
爸爸
Dad.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-很高兴见到你 -再见 爸爸
- Really lovely to meet you. - Bye, Dad.
我们还管他干嘛?
Why do we even bother?
他最后会变成一个游手好闲的烂人 像个娘们一样
He's going to end up a deadbeat, looking like a girl.
你应该告诉他们去他们的
You should tell them to fuck themselves.
可能吧
Yeah.
但他们是我的家人
They're my family.
噢 宝贝
Aw, baby.
好的 五美元
Okay, five dollars.
-是的 这个挺好 -拿着
- Yeah, this is good. - Take that.
可以了吗?
Is that okay?
嘿 嘿 嘿 停 停下
Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! Stop!
抓住那个人 嘿 混♥蛋♥
Stop that man! Hey, motherfucker!
我做不到
♪ Well, I can't find ♪
我做不到
♪ I can't find ♪
-做不到 -做不到
- ♪ Find a way ♪ - ♪ Find a way ♪
做不到 亲爱的
♪ Find a way, baby ♪
做不到
♪ Find a way ♪
离开那个女人
♪ Leave that woman ♪
让她独自一人
♪ In her place all day Hey ♪
女人 噢宝贝
♪ Oh, woman Oh, baby ♪
我现在不会阻止你
♪ I won't stop you now ♪
你不在我身边我也可以做到
♪ I'll make it without you Child ♪
你不怕我的手段吗
♪ Don't you worry how ♪
继续前进 不要踌躇
♪ Keep on going Don't look around ♪
我来告诉你 宝贝
♪ Teach you, baby ♪
我要让你大跌眼镜
♪ I'm gonna put you down ♪
靠 嘿
Shit. Hey.
我不是很清楚我在做什么
Don't really know what I'm doing.
你知道 就是随便弄弄
I'm just fucking around, you know.
它们很吸引人
They're fascinating.
是吗?
You think?
谢谢
Thanks.
但它没法付房♥租
But it ain't paying the rent.
垫脚石
♪ Stepping-stone ♪
是的
♪ Yeah ♪
我是你的垫脚石
♪ I'm your stepping Stepping-stone ♪
-我曾是你的 -你的脚石
- ♪ I was your ♪ - ♪ Stepping-stone ♪
垫脚石
♪ Step, stepping ♪ Stepping-stone ♪
-是斯坦利·巴德先生? -是的
- Mr. Stanley Bard? - Yes.
我叫帕蒂·史密斯
My name is Patti Smith,
我和罗伯特·梅普尔索普一起来的
and I'm here with Robert Mapplethorpe.
-嗯 -你可能还不了解我们
- Uh-huh. - You may not know us yet,
但总有一天我们会成为大明星
but we're going to be big stars one day.
只是现在我们没有钱
Only today we don't have any money.
但是
But...
你来看看这个
take a look for yourself.
把这些都拿去 作抵押
Take it all. For collateral.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
房♥租通常是在每个月的第一天缴费
Rent's generally due first of the month.
那么我会保存着这个直到你们交得起房♥租
And I'm going to hold on to these until you can make it.
巴德先生 你不会后悔的
Mr. Bard, you will not regret this.
你搞定房♥间了?
You got a room?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 巴德先生
Thank you, Mr. Bard.
-哪一个? -这个
- Which one? - This one.
我这一切都是为了爱
♪ I did it all for love ♪
我是你的垫脚石
♪ I was your stepping-stone ♪
我是你的垫脚石
♪ I was your stepping-stone ♪
噢
Aw...
懒鬼
Sleepyhead.
她是我的垫脚石
♪ She's my hard Little stepping-stone ♪
垫呀垫脚石
♪ Step, stepping Stepping-stone ♪
-嘿 帕蒂 -嗯?
- Hey, Patti. - Hmm?
我想我要卖♥♥掉这些
I think I'm going to try and sell these
这样我们就能快点把我们的作品拿回来了
so we can get our work back faster.
我想做点什么 像是设计衣服
I want to try to do something around, like a cloth.
嗯 好啊 我得去工作了
Yeah. Okay. Got to go to work.
好 祝你顺利
All right. Have a good day.
你将成为一个垫脚石
♪ Well, you'll be A stepping-stone ♪
垫呀垫脚石
♪ Step, stepping Stepping-stone ♪
巴德先生…
Mr. Bard...
我有钱了
so, I have the money.
我能把我的作品拿回来吗?
Can I get my work back, please?
-嘿 罗伯特 -什么?嘿
- Hey, Robert! - What? Hey!
你要来吗?
You coming by?
是的 五点
Yeah. Five.
-了解 -很好
- Cool. - Excellent.
-嘿 罗伯特 -项链不错
- Hey, Robert. - Digging the necklace.
很好
Nice.
-你看起来很酷 伙计 -拜拜 兄弟
- You look cool, man. - Peace, man.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
这是谁的?
Whose is it?
就好比史泰钦和芒奇生出的骄纵女儿会搞出来的作品
It's as if Steichen and Munch had a prodigal daughter.
知道吗?
Ja?
这是我的作品
It's one of mine.
很酷
I think it's cool.
我是桑迪·戴利
I'm Sandy Daley.
我是罗伯特·梅普尔索普
I'm Robert Mapplethorpe.
哦
Oh.
你是我们的新邻居 是吗?
You're our newest patient, huh?
这是我和一个前情人的照片
This is actually a photograph of me and a former lover.
受到贝洛克的启发
Inspired by Bellocq.
你知道贝洛克吗?
电影精选列表