普瑞特艺术学院 (预备军官训练团) 布鲁克林 纽约
嘿 罗伯特 我们要迟到了
Hey, Robert. We're late.
梅普尔索普
Mapplethorpe.
m-a-p-p-t-h-o-r-p-e
M-A-P-P-L-E-T-H-O-R-P-E.
我上个星期干过那个活儿
I did that job last week.
搬钢琴
The piano move.
我想知道你是否有…
Well, I was just wondering if you have any...
这个夏天我随时都有空
Okay, well, I'm available anytime over the summer.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
行个方便吧
Thank you.
这不够
That's not enough.
我知道 可离结束就剩两个小时了
Yeah. I mean, I thought since there's only two hours left,
行行好吧
you might do me a favor.
钱够的时候再来吧
Come back when you have more.
拜托
Please.
他准许我上山
And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain.
我已经见证了
And I've looked over.
我看到了乐土
And I have seen the Promised Land.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-好的 -我是帕蒂
- Sure. - I'm Patti.
假装你是我的男朋友 好吗?
Just pretend you're my boyfriend, all right?
-嘿 -谢谢你的午餐
- Hey. - Thank you so much for lunch,
但我找到了我在找的人
but I found who I've been looking for.
-我只是想谈谈 -再见了
- I just want to talk. - Bye.
这首诗很好
This poem is great.
真的很好
I mean, it's great.
是吗?
Yeah?
你还会什么?
What else do you do?
-我会画画 -哦
- I draw. - Oh.
绘画那种
Paint.
-你是同性恋? -不 为什么这么说?
- You gay? - No. Why?
我看起来像吗?
Do I seem like I am?
不 不是的
No. Not really.
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
我现在居无定所
I'm sort of in between places right now.
-我也是 -哦 是吗?
- Yeah, me too. - Oh, yeah?
我在布鲁克林倒是有能睡觉的地方
I have a place to crash though, in Brooklyn.
就是个猪圈罢了 能睡觉就行 你能理解吗?
It's just a shitty room. It's somewhere, you know?
这是用钢笔画的
So, she did that in... in pen.
用钢笔会更好
It's better in pen.
哇
Wow.
这都是些很厉害的作品诶
Yeah, this is some crazy shit.
真的吗?哇 谢谢
Really? Wow. Thanks.
你在普拉特过的不错啊 是吧?
You get this good going to Pratt, huh?
普拉特只是一个远离花卉公园的地方
Pratt was just a way out of Floral Park
那是我爸爸的母校
because it was my dad's Alma mater.
我从小开始就画画
I've been drawing my whole life.
是吗?他也是艺术家?
Yeah? He an artist too?
我爸爸?不 他是个工程师
My dad? No, he's an engineer.
他也摄影 但他可不是艺术家
He takes pictures, but he's no artist.
好吧 我想我得走了
Well, uh, I guess I got to get going.
什么?去哪里?
What? Where?
你看...
You know...
不 停下 别走 这里有床
No. Stop. Don't go. You got a bed.
我可以睡沙发
Look, I'll take the couch.
不要走
Don't go.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 虽然很艰苦
Thanks. It's been rough.
但我会成功的 我经历过更糟糕的事情
But I'll make it. I've been through worse.
我一见到你就有一种感觉
Had a feeling the moment I saw you.
就像穆特和杰夫 你懂吗?
Like Mutt and Jeff, you know?
或是里基和露西?
Ricky and Lucy?
我很迷人 我知道
I'm fascinating, I know.
瞧瞧
Boy...
你打算怎么处理这个?
What are you going to do with this, huh?
"当你不剩下任何痕迹的时候 世界会变成什么样子?"
"What will become of the world when no trace of you remains?"
我认为一定会留下些痕迹的
I think there'll be some traces.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
很好
Good.
今晚是杜尚给的灵感
So, I'm channeling Duchamp tonight.
这太不一样了 太棒了 真的
That's so different. That's terrific. Yeah.
是吗?
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
就是这个感觉
Yeah.
如果我厌倦了你的声音
♪ If I listen Long enough to you ♪
我会让自己相信 这一切都是真的
♪ I'd find a way to believe That it's all true ♪
我知道你在撒谎
♪ Knowing that you lied ♪
我哭了 我哭了
♪ Straight-faced While I cried ♪
但我还是想找个理由相信
♪ But still I look To find a reason to believe ♪
像你这样的人
♪ Someone like you ♪
没有人陪伴生活会变得艰难
♪ Makes it hard to live Without somebody else ♪
像你这样的人
♪ Someone like you ♪
让人想要为你付出
♪ Makes it easy to give ♪
还不求回报
♪ Never think about myself ♪
如果我给你时间来改变我的想法
♪ If I gave you time To change my mind ♪
我会找到一种方法把过去抛在脑后
♪ I'd find a way To leave the past behind ♪
我知道你在撒谎
♪ Knowing that you lied ♪
我哭了 我哭了
♪ Straight-faced While I cried ♪
但我还是想找个理由相信
♪ But still I look to find A reason to believe ♪
你怎么看?
What do you think?
太棒了
It's great.
是吗?
Yeah?
但我不知道他们是否也能欣赏
But I wonder if they'd get it.
谁?
Who?
每个人
Everyone.
其他人 我们以外的其他任何人
Everyone else. Everyone who's not us.
我不认为他们会像我们一样看待这个世界
I don't think they see the world like we do.
我们的世界里我逍遥自在 别的我一点也不在乎
Our world knows me. I don't give a shit.
我们的世界
Our world.
是的
Yeah.
除了我们 没有别人 对吧?
Nobody lives there but us, right?
是的
Right.
你喜欢 是吗?
You like it, yeah?
我告诉我父母我们结婚了
I told my parents we got married
在加州的草莓田里
in a strawberry field in California.
什么?
What?
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do that?
这是一个美丽的画面
It's a beautiful picture.
永远别离开我 帕蒂
Don't ever leave me, Patti.
"乔辞去了他的洗碗工工作
"Joe leaves his job as a dishwasher
然后乘公共汽车去了纽约"
and takes a bus to New York City."
那是你
That's you.
"在那里他遇到了羸弱的 过街喊打的老鼠"
"Where he meets the sickly, streetwise Ratso."
这是我
That's me.
"他们最终成为了朋友 搭档和灵魂伴侣
"They eventually become friends, companions and soul mates,
并帮助彼此在大城市里生存"
and help each other survive in the big city."
嘿 听起来就像我们
Hey, it sounds like us.
你说呢 乔?我们走吧
What do you say, Joe? Let's go.
帕蒂 不要像动物一样吃东西 太恶心了
Patti, don't eat like an animal. That's disgusting.
-好吧 牧童 -我知道 但是…
- All right, shepherd boy. - I know, but...
你的坐姿倒是很优雅嘛
You're sitting there straight out of Holy Land.
把饼干给我 今天可是我的大日子
Give me the cookie. It's my day.
你已经吃了 几乎这一整块
You've eaten, like, the whole of it.
好吧 知道你也喜欢甜食
All right, you have the sweet tooth anyway.
我只是饿了
I'm just hungry.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
-好的 -把你的手给我
- Okay. - Give me your hand.
哦 不是吧 真的吗?
Aw, come on. Seriously?
真的 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
你一定是在开玩笑
电影精选列表