No.
萨米
Sammy.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
-上帝啊 -哦 还有一件事
- God. - Oh, one more thing.
钥匙
Keys.
你的新工作室加住所
Your new live-in studio.
什么?
What?
过来
Come here.
你是我见过的最好的人了
You're the nicest person I ever met.
这我可不知道了
I don't know about that.
你的作品透露着原始的气息
Your work is so raw.
我想也许我可以为你拍一些封面
I thought maybe I could shoot some covers for you.
嗯
Well...
山姆当然喜欢让我神经紧绷
Sam certainly likes to keep me on my toes.
是的
Yeah.
这些是 呃…
These are, uh...
这些确实是有点东西
these are quite something.
好了 算了
Okay, forget it.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
如果你能看懂其中的意思
If you knew what you were looking at,
你就不会装的像个对艺术利益趋之若鹜的男同
then you wouldn't act like such a fucking art-snob fag.
梅普尔索普先生 我清楚地知道我在看什么
Mr. Mapplethorpe, I know exactly what I am looking at.
我也确实是一个追崇艺术利益的男同
And I am a fucking art-snob fag.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我确实想要这些
And I do want them.
是吗?开个价?
Yeah? How much?
-很多 -不
- A lot. - No.
我是指真心实意地买♥♥下它们
How much are you going to charge to buy them?
很多钱
A lot.
弟弟
Little brother.
嘿
Hey.
就是
So...
我 嗯
I, um...
我偷跑来城市 因为我要…
I snuck into the city because I have to...
要写一篇关于"我的英雄"的论文
I have to write a paper on my hero, and...
我想写关于你的事
I want to write it about you.
我?
Me?
而且我想学习摄影
And I want to study photography,
但是爸爸想说服我放弃
but Dad's trying to talk me out of it.
好的
Okay.
很酷 我竟然是你的英雄
It's cool I'm your hero.
你可以写这些
You can write about these.
是的 打开它
Yeah, that. Open it.
-你的手干净吗? -很干净
- Are your hands clean? - They're clean.
哇
Wow.
嗯
Yeah.
这很酷
It's pretty cool.
是啊 那是我朋友的拳头塞进了我另一个朋友的屁♥股♥
Yeah, it's my friend's fist up my friend's ass.
-哇 -嗯
- Wow. - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
不要告诉爸爸妈妈你今天在这里看到的任何东西
Don't tell Mom and Dad about anything you've seen here today.
当然
Of course.
你能带给他们这个吗?
And can you give them this, please?
当然
Of course.
自己出去 好吗?
And let yourself out, okay?
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
抬一下下巴
Chin up.
直接看着相机
I want you to look directly at the camera.
完美
Perfect.
这将会是一幅美丽的肖像 谢谢
That's going to make a beautiful portrait, thank you.
这些照片很精妙
These photographs are exquisite.
-是的 -恰到好处
- Yes, they are. - Precise.
独特的闪光点
Uniquely scintillating.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我不能让小杰西·麦克布莱德
But I can't put little Jesse McBride,
菲利普·格拉斯和阿诺德·施瓦辛格
Philip Glass and Arnold Schwarzenegger
和男人的阴♥茎♥还有SM链条展出在一起
next to cocks and chains.
那我估计要在门口放好速效救心丸了
I'd have to pass out Valium at the door.
要么就展示我所有的作品要么就一个都不展示
Show all of my work or none of it.
我倒是想 你很聪明
I want to. You're brilliant.
你们是摄影界的杰基尔和海德
You're the Jekyll and Hyde of photography.
但是亲爱的 公众无法一下子就接受的
But the public won't be able to handle it all at once, dear.
我的顾客们才刚刚开始接受
My clients are only just beginning to grasp
-摄影就是艺术这个观点 -是的 嗯
- that photography is art. - Yeah, um...
是这样 霍莉 罗伯特没有多少耐心 对于…
see, Holly, Robert doesn't have a lot of patience for...
-所有事 -是…
- For anything. - Yeah...
我想到一个点子
I have an idea of how Jekyll and Hyde
可以两全其美
can both have their debuts simultaneously.
我会打电♥话♥给你 你会喜欢的
I'll call you. You're going to love it.
-等不及了想知道了 -好的
- Can't wait. - Yeah.
这太棒了
That's brilliant.
所罗门
Solomon.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
非常聪明
Very clever.
我会把它发给相应的人群
I'll get it out to the right people.
回去工作吧
Get back to work.
谢谢你 萨米
Thanks, Sammy.
-哇 -看看我们
- Wow. - And here we are.
-这都是你做的 -是 有一部分吧
- This is your doing. - Yeah, a little bit.
你看起来很漂亮
You look very smart.
-好了 去见见人们吧 -我爱这些人
- Okay, go meet the people. - I love people.
是 我一直都觉得
Yeah, I just always found them
实际上他们被拍成照片之后是这么美丽
so beautiful to photograph, actually.
我想向你展示一下你让我想起了什么
And I want to show you who you remind me of.
对不起 打扰一下 打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt. Excuse me.
-顺便问一下 你近来怎么样? -这些太棒了
- How are you, by the way? - These are great.
-这是尼克 很明显 -哦 哇
- This is Nick, obviously. - Oh, wow.
对不起 打扰一下 这是拉里和鲍比在接吻
I'm sorry, excuse me. Larry and Bobby kissing.
我觉得他和你有点像
And I thought he was a bit like you.
他是个商人 卖♥♥艺术品 不是毒品
He's a dealer. Of art, not drugs.
哦 来看看阿诺德
Oh, come and see Arnold.
你好
Hello.
哦 你决定把花的作品放在这里
Oh, you decided to go with flowers.
这样好让公众慢慢接受
Well, you know, easing the public into it
显然 它本身也是艺术
is an art in itself, apparently.
嘿
Hey!
所以我想 把我花的作品卖♥♥给公众
So I thought, sell the public my flowers
然后大家可以把它们挂在墙上
and then they can hang them on their walls
而并没有意识到他们欣然接受的是怎样的作品
without realizing what they're embracing.
-你兴奋吗? -你要来"厨房♥"那一场看看吗?
- Are you thrilled? - Are you coming to the kitchen?
我会去 是的
I am, yes!
我想看看你真正的杰作
I want to see your true masterpieces.
总有一天他们也会去那里
One day they'll be here too.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 销量怎么样?
So, sales?
一个
One.
但他必须把作品留在这里
But he had to leave it here.
为什么呢?
Why's that?
这儿还有妻子 孩子们
Wife. Kids.
-汉普顿的富人 -你说得对
- Hamptons. - Naturally.
感谢你抽时间 再见
I appreciate your time. Bye.
-嘿 大伙儿 -那么?
- Hey, guys. - So?
你见过那些人们了吗?
Did you meet the people?
是的
Yeah. I think so.
里奥 沃里克勋爵 佩吉
Leo, Lord Warwick, Peggy G.
还有其他必须见的吗?
Any other musts?
太好了 我认为没了
电影精选列表