Good.
嗨 你是害羞的色情摄影吗?
Hi, is this the shy pornographer?
啊 不一定是
Uh, that depends.
你是谁?
Who's asking?
我是个收藏家
I'm a collector.
我的朋友大卫跟我说起过你
My friend David told me about you.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
那么 水手能接待游客吗?
So, is the sailor accepting visitors?
我想可以
Yeah, he is.
来吧
Come aboard.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我们在哪里见面?
Where should we meet?
呃 我的工作室怎么样?
Uh, how about my studio?
西33街11号♥
33 West 11th.
是的 在西33街11号♥
Yeah, which is at 33 West 11th.
太好了 什么时候比较好?
Great. When's good for you?
星期五下午 3:00左右吧
Friday afternoon, say, like 3:00.
好的
Okay.
到时候见
I will see you then.
很不错嘛
Pretty cool.
-事情很顺利 罗伯特 -太疯狂了
- It's all happening, Robert. - Fucking insane.
我要给工作室的马克西打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Maxine at her studio.
都在顺利进行
It's all happening.
真的吗?
Really?
有人吗?
Hello?
哦 嘿
Oh. Hey.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
我是山姆 山姆·瓦格斯塔夫
I'm Sam. Sam Wagstaff.
我是罗伯特
I'm Robert.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
谢谢 我也是
Thank you. Nice to meet you, too.
我这儿就是这么运作的
It kind of flows this way.
-这些是你的画吗? -是的 都是我画的
- Are these your drawings? - Yeah, they're all mine.
我喜欢这个音乐
I like the music.
我从绘画开始的
So, I started with the drawings,
但现在我更感兴趣的是宝丽来摄影
but actually now I'm more interested in the Polaroids.
这是你
This is you.
是的
Yeah.
题材不错
Good subject.
你认识这些人吗?
You know all these people?
认识
I do.
他们一定很信任你
They must trust you.
是的
They do.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
太棒了
It's fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
很高兴见到你
It's good to meet you.
-谢谢你能来 -嗯
- Thank you for stopping by. - Yeah.
让我送送你
Let me show you out.
好
Okay.
你不需要送我
You know, you don't really have to escort me
到街上的
back down to the street.
没关系 我有个地方要去
It's okay. I have somewhere to be.
真的吗?
Really?
不是真的
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那么
So...
你该知道真♥相♥了
it's time you know the truth.
我有很多爱人
I have a lot of lovers.
没关系
That's okay.
我想让你见见其中的一些
I'd like you to meet some of them.
你的爱人?
Your lovers?
我是说这些
I mean these.
很漂亮吧?
Beautiful, huh?
弗朗德兰
The Flandrin.
看啊
There you are.
-哇 我喜欢 -是吗?
- Wow, I like that. - Yeah?
大都会歌♥剧院想要借呢
The Met wants a loan.
我喜欢这个形状
I like the shape.
这张照片 作者是冯·格洛登
This photograph here, by Von Gloeden.
这是1840年画作的仿制品
It's a replica of the painting from 1840.
哇
Wow.
这是我仅有的几个摄影作品
It's one of the few photographs I own.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我五十岁了
I'm 50.
对你来说太老了?
That too old for you?
-不 刚好 -是吗?
- No. It's good. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我永远也不会知道50岁是什么样的
I'll never know what it's like to be 50.
你怎么这么肯定?
How are you so sure about that?
-我就是知道 -是吗?
- I just know. - Yeah?
你害怕死亡吗?
Are you scared of dying?
在我成名之前的死亡 我害怕
Only before I'm famous.
那么 你最好动起来了
Well, then, you better get to work.
要做的事太多了 时间紧迫
So much to do, so little time.
-来吧 -哦 不 躺在床上嘛
- Come on. - Oh, no, let's stay in bed.
-站起来 -拜托 不要
- Get up. Come on. - Please. Please.
-我带你去大都会 -不
- I'll take you to the Met. - No.
-我们走吧 我们走 -不要
- Let's go. Let's go. - No.
这个地方建在我家族的土地上
This place was built on my family's land.
哇 我喜欢这里
Wow. I love it here.
这是给你的
This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你准备好了吗? -我想 是的
- So, are you ready? - Yeah, I think so.
我觉得这些是
Now I believe that these are
一些现存的最古老的照片了
some of the oldest photographs in existence.
-纳达 对吗? -是的
- Nadar, right? - Yeah.
是啊 我的朋友桑迪跟我说起过他
Yeah, my friend Sandy told me about him.
美丽的肖像
Beautiful portraits.
-我的天 那是…? -看那个
- My God, is that...? - Look at that.
是莎拉·伯恩哈特吗?
Is that Sarah Bernhardt?
是的
Yes, it is.
她看起来棒极了
She looks fantastic.
我不敢相信这竟然不是绘画作品
I can't believe it's not a painting.
你知道吗?
You know?
她就在那里 永恒的
And there she is, forever.
-你收集这些吗? -不 它们不值钱
- Do you collect any? - No. They're not valuable.
好吧 你应该收集的 我想他们以后会值钱的
Well, you should. I think they will be.
不 我想这些
No, I think these will be up on the main floor
能和罗丹 米开朗基罗并驾齐驱
with Rodin, Michelangelo,
还有梅普尔索普
Mapplethorpe.
天哪
Holy shit.
这些都很棒
These are gorgeous.
看看这个
Look at that.
我知道 我喜欢那张
I know. I love that one.
没有人的黑人模特比你的模特更黑了
No one's blacks are blacker than yours.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
哇 这么多的新的男人面孔
Wow, so many new men.
你自己也变得有点像个收藏家了
You've become a bit of a collector yourself.
我应该担心我的地位吗?
Should I be concerned?
不会
No.
他们是我的工作需要 你是我的爱人
They're my work. You're my love.
好吧 既然你这么说
Well, since you put it that way.
给你的 你的生日礼物我的男孩
For you, my birthday boy.
阿波罗8号♥用它来拍摄月亮
Apollo 8 used it to capture the moon.
我觉得这已经足够让我的小猴子
I thought it's good enough for my monkey to tell his story
-在地面上来讲述他的故事了 -不
- here on the ground. - No.
不会吧
电影精选列表