你几年前就该这么做了
I'm almost positive she's the one
我几乎敢肯定她就是
who put up those nipple shots of you on YouTube.
把你的露点照上传YouTube的人
- She is such a little phony.- A phony?
-她真有点虚伪 -虚伪?
I think I see a phony sitting right in front of me.
我看到一个伪君子正坐在我面前
You are so fired.
你也被解雇了
You've gotta be kidding me.Megan,what would you do without me?
你这是开我玩笑吧 梅根,没有我你怎么办?
I would wear what I want and I would date straight men.
我穿我想穿的并只约会真正的男人
What I did I do?
我做了什么?
- You screwed my boyfriend.- So? I didn't love him.
-你搞我的男朋友 -就这个?我并不爱他
Nigel,get out.
耐吉尔,出去
Fine.You know,I was gonna dump you this week anyway,
好吧 你知道,我早计划这一周就抛弃你了
so I guess it all just worked out fine.
所以我照样能过得好好的
Hey,Britney,how are you?How are the kids?
嘿,布莱尼,你好吗?孩子们怎么样?
I'm good.I was just thinking about you.
我很好 我正想到你呢
- Morris.- Yes.
-莫里斯 -哎
I want you to hire me a new accountant,
我要你帮我另找一个会计师
and I wanna sign off on every single check,
并且我要签字确认每一张支票
and I wanna know all the money that goes out.
我要知道所有资金的去向
Okay.
好的
Sidney,
西德尼
from this very moment,I decide what film role I take,
从这一刻起,我自己决定演什么角色
I decide what interview I do,
参加什么会面
I decide who I want to be and I decide who I date.
决定自己要做怎样的人 决定要和谁约会
Well,unless he's really hot.
呃,除非他确实很有魅力
I'm not crazy or anything.
我并不是疯了或什么 的
- Am I fired? - No.
-我被解雇了吗? -没有
Are we clear?
都清楚了吗?
I said,are we clear?
我说,都清楚了吗?
Yes,absolutely.Of course.Of course.Of course.
是,绝对清楚 当然 当然 当然
Good.As you were.
好 大家放松点
I'll see you guys next week,okay?
我们下周再见,好吗?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
To finish what I started.
去完成我的任务
Your final field training exercise
你们最后的野外训练演习
is a test of all the skills you have learned.
是对你们所学全部技能的一次检验
This will also be a timed
这也是一次规定时间的
test of endurance and how you work as a team.
对你们的忍♥耐力和团队配合力的考验。
Your squad...
你们小队...
Well,if it isn't Miss Grace.
如果不是格蕾丝小姐
Welcome back,Hollywood.
欢迎回来,好莱坞
As I was saying,your platoon will be divided into squads of five.
像我刚说的,你们排会分为5个小队
I will appoint a leader for each squad.
我会为每个小队指定队长
You will be given a map,coordinates,and a compass.
你们会得到一张地图、一些坐标和一个罗盘
You will not be given any food.
不分给食物
You will be given MREs.
只给MRE
That's Meals Ready-to-Eat stashed along your route.
即单兵加热口粮,隐藏在任务路线上
Now,if you don't find them,
如果你们找不到
or somebody steals them,then you don't eat.
或被别人偷了,那你们就没得吃了
Your squad's objective is to locate a wounded soldier,
每小队的任务是找到一名受伤的士兵
represented by a dummy.
由假人代替
You must then transport him to the Emergency Field Hospital
然后你们要把他运送到
located in our Urban Warfare Center.
城市作战中心的应急野战医院
You will be in full combat mode until you get there.
一路直到终点都将是全战斗模式
An aggressor team will be trying to stop you.
一支攻击小队会试图阻止你们
They are some of the meanest,toughest,baddest graduates we have.
他们都是老兵中一些最卑鄙、最严厉、最坏蛋的人
They are all awaiting
他们全都等着
Ranger training and can't wait to capture you.
这次巡逻演练并急切地要抓获你们
Now,if what can only be called dumb luck,
唯一可说得上是幸运的是
and you happen to capture one of them,
如果你们凑巧抓获了他们其中一个
your squad gets one hour deducted from your time.
你们小队可以从总时间中扣除一小时
Don't get happy.
别高兴太早
This has never happened before,platoon.So don't count on it.
这种事从未发生过,所以不要指望这个
Any team not crossing the finish line within 24 hours,
哪个队伍24小时内没有冲过终点线
must repeat the full exercise.
必须重复全程的演习
Squad leaders are
小队负责人分别是
Jeter,Gableson,
吉特 嘉伯逊
Young,and Valentine.
杨和瓦伦蒂
Hey,Johnson,you,me,Castillo and Petrovich are on the Blue Team.
嘿,约翰逊,你、我、卡斯蒂罗和皮特罗维奇在蓝队
Great.Guess who our leader is?
见鬼 猜谁是我们的头儿?
You guys ready to save some dummy's ass?
你们这些家伙准备好去救她妈的假人了吗?
We're not worried about you,Valentine.
我们并不关心你,瓦伦蒂
- Congratulations.- For what?
-恭喜 -为了什么?
Coming back.Finish what you started.
为归队 有始有终
- Thank you,Sergeant.- And you got me as your land grader.
-谢谢,军士 -而且我是你们队的野外评判员
Sweet.What does that mean?
不错 那意味着什么?
It means I'll be coming along with your team.
意味着我会一直跟着你们小队
Strictly as an observer and a safety net,
在演习中的每一个环节
every step along the way.
严格地当一名观察员和安全员
And I can't help you.
而且我不能够帮你们
You already have,Sergeant.
你已经帮了,军士
It's good to have you back,Valentine.
很高兴你回来,瓦伦蒂
It's good to be back,Sergeant.
回来很高兴,军士
Hey,Jeter.
嘿,吉特
Good luck out there.
战场上好运
Precision,skill,plus an iron will doesn't need luck,movie star.
精确、技巧加上钢铁意志不需要好运,明星
I forgot.
我忘了
May the best team win.
应该是最好的队伍赢
Don't you have a mani-pedi or spray tan appointment
你不是有美容美甲或喷雾晒肤的预约
you need to get to?
要去完成吗?
Actually,
实际上
I canceled them just to come back and challenge you.
我取消了这些就是为了回来挑战你
You must be Scary Spice.
那你一定是‘疯狂辣妹’
I got three words for you.Honor,pride and integrity.
我有三个字给你 荣誉、自豪和团结
Well,I've got
那么,我有
five words for you.
五个字给你
You need to get laid.
你需要性♥爱♥
- Yeah.- Yeah.
-好啊 -好啊
You're going down,Army Barbie.
你肯定失败,军装芭比
Due to circumstances I can control,
由于一切都在掌握之中
I won't be making this journey with you.
我就不跟着你们去了
Five,four,three,two,one.
5 4 3 2 1
Move out.
出发
Wait for me,I'm coming.
等等我,我来了
Well,it looks like we're suffering for Valentine yet again.
好了,看来我们又要忍♥受瓦伦蒂了
Yeah,it looks that way.
是啊,就是那样
Come on,I came back,didn't I?
别这样,我回来了,不是吗?
Don't do us any favors,Valentine.
放过我们,瓦伦蒂
Like it or not,I'm your team leader and I have something to say.
喜欢与否,我都是你们队长,我有话要说
Yes,I screwed up,but you have to give me another chance.
是,我惹恼了你们,但你们也要再给我一个机会吧
Why? Because,Johnson,you wanna go home and see your little girl.
为什么?因为,约翰逊,你要回家见你的女儿
Castillo,
卡斯蒂罗
if you don't go home soon,your boyfriend's gonna cheat on you.
如果你不快点回家,你的男朋友就会欺骗你
And,Hamamori,weed doesn't grow on its own.
还有,滨森,大♥麻♥草不会自己生长
Petrovich?I wanna do this for your brother as much as you do.
皮特罗维奇?我要像你一样为你哥哥而做
So what do you say? Are we gonna do this?
你是怎么说的?我们该不该努力去做?
Is the speech over?
演讲完了吗?
Damn,you girls are tough.Now,move out.
靠,你们真难对付 现在,出发
Good try.
好尝试
Would you look at this?
你们看看这个
Looks like little blonde Riding Hood bought us lunch.
看起来像是“小金帽”给我们带来了午餐
Anybody hungry? Help yourselves.
哪个饿了?自己拿吧
I'm not your Sherpa.
我不是你们的夏尔巴(挑夫)
You can all split mine,
你们可以分享我那份
'cause I'm already full on determination and pride.
因为决心和自豪已经充满我的全身
Double time.
跑步前进
I think my compass is broken.
我想罗盘坏了
You got that right.Give me that.
你想对了 给我看看
First of all,it's backwards.
首先,你拿反了
Where the heck are we?
我们他妈的在哪儿
This doesn't make any sense.Valentine,let me see that map.
电影精选列表