她敬礼的时候居然还笑
She's affecting morale.
她在影响士气
I'll attend training tomorrow
我明天参加训练
and make that determination for myself.
我自己会做出决定
Sir.
长官
Let's go,Valentine.I wanna see you go up and over.
前进,瓦伦蒂 让我看看你通过障碍
Hit the ground,Valentine.Hit the ground.
触地,瓦伦蒂 触地
That's right,girls.Get front.Let's see you go.
很好,女孩 向前 让我看你前进
Come on.Don't give up now,Valentine.Go. Move, move, move.
来 不能放弃,瓦伦蒂 走 走 走
Keep going.
继续
Up and over,up and over.Nice work.
上 过,上 过 做得好
Come on,soldier.Come on,soldier.Come on,soldier.
快,士兵 快,士兵 快,士兵
Jeter's four packs ahead of you,Valentine.
吉特领先你四个背包,瓦伦蒂
You gonna let her win? Now,let's move.Get up that pole.
你让她赢?现在,上 爬上那根杆
I got this.
这没什么
- You can do it.- Come on,Valentine.
-你能做到 -快,瓦伦蒂
Oh,my gosh.
哦,天哪
- Oh,my gosh.- Good job.
-哦,天哪 -做得好
Come on, go!
快,上!
I mean,she's really good.
我说,她真行
- Good job! - Oh, my God.
-好! -哦,天
We got this,soldier.
我们能办到,士兵
Oh, no. Is she taking all four?
哦,不 她一次拿四个?
- Valentine.- She got all four bags.
-瓦伦蒂 -她拿了全部四个包
We're going to win.
我们要赢了
Oh,my God.
哦,天
Damn.
妈的
It doesn't look like
看起来不像
Private Valentine is upsetting morale,does it?
二等兵瓦伦蒂在扰乱士气,不是吗?
No, sir.
是的,长官
How on Earth did you do that,Private Valentine?
你究竟怎么做到的,二等兵瓦伦蒂?
This private's first film role
这二等兵的头部电影角色
was that of a stripper with a heart of gold, sir.
就是一位有着金子心的脱衣舞者,长官
Nice work,Private Valentine.
做得不错,二等兵瓦伦蒂
Thanks.
谢谢
Carry on.
继续练吧
Guess if I were a whore,I could have carried more.
如果我是妓♥女♥,我能拿更多
Loser.
输人
Playboy mansion.
花♥花♥公♥子♥大厦
You wish.
如你所愿
I got that information for you.
我有那方面信息给你
Did you see Morley's face when you came off that pole?
你下杆的时候看到摩莉的脸了吗?
She was like...
她就像...
You made it look so easy,too.
而且,你像是很容易就做到了
Easy? I trained with
容易?我在洛杉矶
the girls from Body Shots in LA for three weeks,
跟着“Body Shots"里的女孩练了三周
and trust me, ladies,that is a workout.
相信我,女士们,那是艰苦的训练
You wanna know what my favorite movie of yours is,Valentine?
你想知道我最喜欢你哪部电影吗,瓦伦蒂?
It's the one where you play the disco queen,
是那部你演迪斯科女皇
and you're traveling through time
且正时光旅行
searching for your magical disco ball.
寻找你的魔幻迪斯科舞会
That's funny.And the dance sequence in the end was so good.
很有趣 结尾的组舞太好了
I have the soundtrack.Will you teach me?
我还有那段配乐 你愿意教我吗?
I can't. I'm shy. Let's go.
我不行 我怕羞 来吧
- Wait a minute.- No way.
-等等 -不是吧
Ready?
好了吗?
Okay,I have to try this.
好, 我要试一下
Oh, yeah.
哦,好
- Come on,Johnson.- I don't dance.
-来呀,约翰逊 -我不会跳
How can you not dance?
你怎能不会跳舞?
Because I'm black,I'm supposed to know how to dance?
因为我是黑人,我就应该会跳?
Yeah. Come on,you know you wanna spank it.
对 来吧,你知道你想扭动一下
Now,what is this?
这是什么?
Now,why wasn't I invited? I love to dance,too.
为什么我没被邀请?我也爱跳舞
This is contraband and it's illegal.
这个是违♥禁♥品♥,你们违规了
So,congratulations,Hollywood.
那么,恭喜你,好莱坞
You just won a three-mile run for you,
你又为自己
and all your backup dancers.
和你的后援团赢了三英里跑。
What's the matter? You can't hack it?
什么事?你不能承受?
You gonna cry,baby girl?
你想哭,小女孩?
You gonna cry?
你想哭?
Do I look like I'm gonna cry to you,First Sergeant?
我看起来像要对你哭吗,军士长?
I guess not.
我想不是
Sergeant Bivens,fall them out.
比文斯军士,跟她们出去
I can't seem to do a thing right
我看来做不了一件正事
I can't seem to do a thing right
我看来做不了一件正事
Screw it up with all my might
尽我全力却搞砸
Screw it up with all my might
尽我全力却搞砸
Made my platoon mates have to pay
让我队友去承受
Made my platoon mates have to pay
让我队友去承受
For all my pampered princess ways
为我宠溺的行为
For all my pampered princess ways
为我宠溺的行为
- I'm a...- I'm a...
-我... -我...
- Screw up- Screw up
-搞砸 -搞砸
Jiminy Cricket! Stop grinding your damn teeth.
吉米尼·克里奇特!别他妈磨牙了
Petrovich,did you just cuss?
皮特罗维奇,你刚才骂人了?
- I'm a little emotional.- You're PMSing.
-我有点激动 -这是经前不适症
Me,too.
我也是
I'd make love to a fudge sundae right now.
我现在愿跟一个软糖圣代做♥爱♥
I would slap around a jar of peanut butter.
我会粗暴对待一罐花生黄油
Well,I don't know if I'd have rough sex with it,
好了,我不知道是否会和它进行粗暴的性♥爱♥
but I sure do miss chocolate.
但我确实真的想念巧克力
I know where we can get some grade-A chocolate.
我知道哪儿可以搞到一些A级巧克力
Where?
哪儿?
Stop it.
别搞
If he barks,we're toast.
如果它叫,我们就惨了
How did you know to do that?
你怎么知道这么弄的?
Gotta get something out of doing a talking dog movie,right?
拍狗说话电影总得会点东西,对吧?
- Come on,ladies.- Good boy.
-来吧,女士们 -好孩子
Nasty.
恶心
- I have the best fans.- Yes,you do.
-我有最好的粉丝 -是啊
Busted.
你们被捕了
So you're all going down for this?
你们全都下来就是为这个?
No, you...
不,你...
That never happened.
下不为例
How cute.
真可爱
"Hi,Megan.When I grow up,I wanna be an actress,just like you."
"嗨,梅根 等我长大了,我要当演员,就像你一样"
You gotta listen to this one.
你们要听听这封
"When sometimes I'm alone all by myself at night in my cell..."
"有时在夜晚我孤独一人在我房♥间..."
Let's just say most of my fans
我们只说大多数粉丝
are pretty much in high school or correctional facilities.
她们几乎全都是读高中或在惩教机构
It must be great,though,having people write you letters?
有那么多人写信给你,一定很爽吧?
Yeah,I guess.To most people,what I do is just fluff.
是的,我认为 对大多数人,我做的不过是肤浅的
Well,I'm most people and I love your movies.
好了,我就是大多数人里的但我喜欢你的电影
Okay,the movie where you played that heiress
好了,有部电影你演一个女继承人
that went to the ghetto school to try to fit in.
上了犹太人学校并努力去适应
And you were like,like,
你就像,像
"oh,my God.What's up? What's up? What's up?"
"哦,天哪 怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?"
- But what you do is funny.- It's not reality.
-你所做的真是有趣 -那不是真的
In reality,you would not have made it out of that school alive.
在现实中,你不会在那所学校活得下去
- No.- And if I wanted reality,
-不 -如果我想要真实
I would stay home and look at my ass in the mirror.
我会呆在家里看着镜中自己的屁♥股♥
- When I go to a movie, I wanna laugh.- Maybe you're right.
-我去电影院,就是想开心地笑 -也许你是对的
Okay, so, Megan,I mean,cough it up.
好了,那么,梅根,很不好意思,我想问
You have everything anyone could ever possibly want.
你拥有每个人梦寐以求的一切
Why are you really here?
你真正来这儿的原因是?
My manager,Nigel,he found me when I pretty much had nothing.
我的经纪人,耐吉尔,在我几乎一无所有时发现了我
And he told me what to wear,what to say,how to act.
他教我怎么穿,怎么说,怎样做
Pretty much made me a star.He was like a father to me,really.
完全把我打造成了一个明星 他就像一个父亲,真的
- Did he die? - No, he slept with my boyfriend.
-他死了? -不,他和我男朋友睡
Damn.
电影精选列表