这没有用 瓦伦蒂,给我看看地图
- I'm starving,guys.- Me,too.
-我饿了,姐们 -我也是
I could have sworn I put it in here.
我发誓我放在这里边了
So help me God,Valentine,if you don't have that map...
老天保佑,瓦伦蒂,如果你没拿地图...
- It's gone.- You're kidding,right?
-不见了 -你在开玩笑,对吗?
- I told you she'd screw up.- Of course she screwed up.
-我说过她会坏事的 -当然她已经坏事了
She's a self-absorbed prima donna who only cares about herself.
她是个自私的女主角,只会关心自己
Well,you don't have to be so mean,Castillo.She came back.
好了,你不必要那么小气,卡斯蒂罗 起码她回来了
Please,are you speaking for the entire fan club?
拜托,你是在对整个粉丝俱乐部说话吗?
Don't make her cry,Castillo.
别弄哭她,卡斯蒂罗
I'm not gonna cry.I'm gonna kick your ass.
我不会哭 我会揍你
- Okay.Well,bring it on,cry baby.- I'm not gonna...
-好呀,来吧,哭宝宝 -我不会...
Hey!Take it easy.
嘿!冷静
Enough.Enough!
够了 够了!
If we're gonna make it through this,we gotta work as a team.
如果我们想通过难关,我们就要团队合作
Hamamori,you're the one
滨森
who always has your hand up in those navigation classes.
你是导航课上最活跃的一个
Help us out.
帮大家找路
I mean,we might be able to get to the first navigation point
我想,我们也许可以通过航位推算
using dead reckoning.
去到第一导航点
Everybody got a full belly? Good.
每个人都吃饱了吗?很好
Fitzsimmons,you're on first shift guard duty.
菲茨西蒙斯,你值第一班警戒
Berky.You're next.
波琪,你第二班
Everyone gonna turn in real early
每个人都要早点醒来
because my team leaves before first light.
因为我的队伍要在天亮前就动身
We're gonna get this wounded soldier to the hospital first.
我们要把这个伤兵第一个送到医院
Why?
为什么?
Because he's got a family
因为他的家人
at home worried sick that he's not coming back.
正在家里为了他没有回家而非常担心
And the last thing his wife is thinking
而且他的妻子最后想到的是
is that he's cheating on her
他在欺骗她
with the girl from Circuit City with the fake tits
他跟电器商城隆胸的女孩乱来
who sold her the plasma TV screen
这女孩卖♥♥给她等离子电视
that she bought for him for his birthday!
她买♥♥来是给他作生日礼物的!
Lights out.
熄灯
Here we go.
我们到了
Jeter.
吉特
I'm starving.And I don't do bugs.
我饿死了 我可不吃虫子
What I would give for a burrito con pollo right now.
要是给我一个鸡肉卷饼我马上投降
I'd do a Number 5 with a super scoop of curly fries.
我要一个5号♥餐再来一大袋炸薯条
You guys and your love for processed foods.
你们就只爱预制食品
- We should be living off of the land.- I can't eat land.
-我们要学会野外生存 -我又不能吃土地
Petrovich,you brought the mosquito netting,right?
皮特罗维奇,你带了蚊帐,对吧?
Yeah.
是
Who's read the book,One Fish,Two Fish,Red Fish,Blue Fish?
有谁读过“一条鱼,两条鱼,红鱼,蓝鱼”这本书?
Well,if you haven't,you should.It's a good book.
如果没读过,应该读一读 这是本好书
Anyway,when my dad read it to me,
当我爸爸念给我听时
he also told me
他还告诉我
that when you pee-pee in the water,it attracts fish.
在河里尿尿会引来鱼儿
That's disturbing.
真受不了
Who's gotta go?
谁愿去?
Come on,you can do it.
继续,你行的
Okay,top or bottom?
好了,上或下?
- Top.- Top.
-上 -上
Fish fry?
要炸鱼吗?
Okay,Castillo,start the fire.
好了,卡斯蒂罗,生火
- I don't have any matches.- Anyone?
-我没火柴 -谁有?
- Hey.- You're the best sergeant ever.
-嘿 -你是最好的军士
But if you use them, you'll be disqualified.
可一旦你们用了这它,你们就都不及格了
And then we're gonna have to do this all over again.
然后我们就要重新再来一遍
Yeah,but, guys,we still gotta eat.
是,但,伙计们,我们还是要吃东西
Okay.It'll be a little bland,but...
好了 可能会有点寡淡无味,但...
Sashimi anyone?
谁要生鱼片?
This is great.
太好了
- And who's gonna make fun of me now?- Soy sauce?
-有谁现在还想取笑我? -要酱料吗?
Oh, yeah.What's up?
哦,耶 怎么了?
- What's up? What's up?- Girlfriend loves soy sauce.
-怎么了?怎么了? -女朋友爱酱料
This is so good.
真不错
But aren't we gonna be hungry again, like,in half an hour.
但我们不是会又饿吗,比如一个半小时后
That's Chinese.And no offense taken.
那是中国菜 这没有冒犯的意思
I am so tired,you guys.
我很累,伙计们
We should have found our soldier already.
我们本应已经找到我们的士兵了
I bet you Jeter has hers ball-gagged by now.
我打赌吉特现在已经得到她的球塞口玩偶了
We gotta be, like, three hours behind everybody else,right?
我们应该已经落后其他人三个小时了,对吧?
Yeah,we're gonna have to haul ass at daylight.
对,我们得在白天赶一赶
- So we should probably turn it in? - Yeah.
-所以我们应该马上睡了吧? -是的
- Hamamori,first watch? I'll clean up.- You got it.
-滨森,第一个警戒?我来收拾 -是
Thanks.
谢谢
- A little help here?- You're doing okay on your own,Valentine.
-能帮帮忙吗? -你自己做得很好,瓦伦蒂
How much further?
还有多远?
We're close.I know it.
很近了,我觉得
- There it is! - Finally.
-就在这儿! -终于找到了
We should call him Bernie.
我们应该叫他伯尼
Have you seen that movie?Weekend at Bernie's?
你们看过那部“伯尼家的周末”的电影吗?
I love that movie.
我很喜欢那部电影
I'll rent it.Let's do this,guys.
我会租来看 来抬这个,伙计们
We have about two hours to get Bernie to the hospital.
把伯尼送到医院大概要两个钟头
If we follow these coordinates,it's at least a five-hour hike.
如果我们跟着这些坐标,起码要走5个钟头
Then we'll never make it.
那我们就通不过了
- Maybe we can hitch a ride.- That would disqualify you.
-也许我们可以搭个顺风车 -那样你们就不及格
- Can we talk to a civilian? - As long as you don't touch them.
-我们能跟市民说话吗? -只要不接触他们
Hot damn! Megan Valentine.
天! 梅根·瓦伦蒂
Hey, I just seen that Rupert & Me.
嘿,我刚看过“路波和我”
You owe me eight bucks.
你欠我八块钱
You do a sequel,
你要拍续集
little less dog,little more doggie style,
狗少一点,狗行为多一点
you know what I'm saying?
你知道我说什么吗?
Good note.Could you do something for me?
好提议 你能帮我做点事吗?
Hot damn,girl.
嗨,女孩们
Would you press that button right there?
你能按那个按钮吗?
What,that little button right there?
什么,那个小按钮?
That little button right there.
那边那个小按钮
- GuideStart.How can I help you?- I need some direction.
-导航开始 我能帮你什么? -我要找方向
Where do you need to go?
你要去哪里?
I gotta get this guy Bernie to the Urban Warfare Center.
我要带这个伯尼到城市作战中心
Well,hello,Miss Valentine.
哈罗,瓦伦蒂小姐
Mr.Start? Hi.How are you?
Start先生?嗨,你好吗?
- Pleasant and helpful.How are you?- I'm good.But I'm lost.
-很乐意帮忙 你好吗? -我很好 可我迷路了
Are you referring to the Urban Warfare Center at Fort Jackson?
你是说杰克逊堡的城市作战中心吗?
Yeah.That one.What's the quickest way to get there?
是的 去那儿最快的路是哪条?
You'll have to double back and go to the Interstate.
你们得往回走一段然后上州际公路
Is there a quicker way to get there?
还有更快的路吗?
It's one mile straight through.
这段是一英里的直通路
- Okay.Army time.Are we tough enough? - Yes.
-好了 军队时刻到了 我们够不够坚强? -够
- Are we brave enough? - Yes.
-我们够不够勇敢? -够
- Are we ready to kick some ass? - Yes.
-我们准备好了去挑战了吗? -是的
I think I'm gonna throw up.
我想我要吐了
You're in the right place for that.Let's go!
你在很好的位置 出发!
Are we dumb enough?
我们够不够愚蠢?
Enemy aggressor at 12 o'clock. Divert to side entrance.
敌方攻击者在12点钟方向 转到侧面入口
Oh,man.Jeter.
哦 吉特
They've won.
她们赢了
Not yet.We get an hour off per ranger.
不一定 抓住一个巡逻兵扣除一小时
Peek-a-boo.
躲猫猫
Congratulations,Private Jeter.
恭喜,二等兵吉特
You not only won the challenge
你们不仅赢了演习
but you also won the overnight pass.
还赢得了通宵通行证
You can pass that pass right on over here.
你可以把通行证传过来给我
I don't believe it.
我不相信
By my count,we have beat the Red Team by an hour and a half.
经我计算,我们以一个半小时优势打败红队
But you can't count.
电影精选列表