靠
My cousin Barry stole all of my money.
我的堂哥巴里偷了我所有的钱
So,I'm broke.
所以,我破产了
- Wow.- Ouch.
-哇 -哎
It's a good thing.
这是好事
For the first time in my life,I'm my own person.
我人生中第一次,我是我自己
And I have real friends.
而且我还有真正的朋友
- You really mean that? - I promise.
-你是真的认为吗? -我保证
- Okay.- Okay.Let's open another one.
-好 -好了,我们开另一封
This one is from Delores Bagoni.
这封来自德罗莱斯·巴格尼
That's my personal assistant.
那是我的个人助理
"Megan,thank you for realizing
"梅根,谢谢你意识到
how hard it is to take care of you.
照顾你是多么难的一件事
"Sometimes,I want to slit my wrists."
"有时,我真想切开自己的手腕"
God.
天哪
"I did a little investigating like you asked.
"如你所求,我做了点调查
I hope this is what you are looking for."
我希望这就是你想找的"
Thank you,Delores.
谢谢你,德罗莱斯
You're now entering the final stages of training.
你们现在进入训练的最后阶段
At the end of next week,
在下周结束时
you will compete in a 24-hour tactical field exercise
你们将要完成一项24小时野外战术演习
that will employ everything you've learned during Basic.
那将会使用到你们在基本训练中所学的每一样技能
What you're about to see
你们将要看的
is a video that highlights what you've been taught.
是一部突出你们所学内容的视频
What you review here is crucial to your success.Good luck.
你们今天的复习对演习成功通过至关重要 好运
I love you,too,Chuck,
我也爱你,查克
and I wanted to show you just how much.
我想让你看看我的爱有多深
And I wanted to give myself to you,
我想把自己给你
especially with the giant worm invasion and all.
特别是在这个大蠕虫入侵时
- Sergeant Morley,what is this? - Give me that remote.
-摩莉军士,这是什么? -给我遥控器
- I love you.- Need it now.
-我爱你 -现在就要
- I wanna give it to you.- I want it now.
-我想给你 -我现在就要
Yeah.I wanna give it to you like that.
耶 我想那样给你
Make me a woman,Chuck.
让我成为女人,查克
That's all of me.You're my woman now.
这是我的全部 你是我的女人了
Give me that.
把它给我
I feel like a man.Like a big man.
我感到像一个男人 像一个大男人
Did you know? Did you have something to do with this?
你知不知道?你是不是动了什么手脚?
I swear to God,I had nothing to do with this.
对天发誓,我什么也没做
Turn it off.Turn it... Stop it,stop.
关掉 关...停下,停
What the hell?
这是什么鬼名堂?
Wow.
哇
How did you know about Morley,Valentine?
你怎么那么了解摩莉,瓦伦蒂?
Yeah.
是的
I knew there was something familiar about Morley
我第一次见摩莉
from the first time I saw her.
就觉得有些东西很熟悉
A little snooping around from Delores,and what do we get?
通过德罗莱斯的一点小调查,我们发现什么了呢?
"Make me a woman,Chuck."
"让我成为女人,查克"
Hey,Hamamori,what's up?
嘿,滨森,怎么了?
This.This is what's up.
这个 这就是怎么了
"According to her representatives,
"据她代理人透露
"America's Sweetheart is deep undercover
美国甜心正在秘密深入
researching her next role,
体验她的下一个角色
"comically making her way through Basic Training.
滑稽地通过新兵训练来进行
"An inside source tells us the sheltered A-lister
"据内部资源告知这位受保护的A名单上的人
"has struggled to adjust
"经受了激烈斗争来调整自己心态
"as she finds herself surrounded by what she describes as
当她发现身边尽是些她描述为
trailer trash,gang chicks and drug dealers."
拖车屋垃圾、帮派少女和毒品贩子的人"
- Is that what you think of us? - Of course not.
-你就是这样看待我们? -当然不是
- Did you really say these things? - No.
-你有没有真的说过这些话? -没有
No?
没有?
Yes,but it's not how it sounds.
说过,但不是字面上的意思
Megan,I'm here trying to make something of myself.
梅根,我来这儿努力要达成自己的愿望
And you go off and you call me a gangbanger?
而你离开还叫我帮派分子?
Thanks a lot.
太谢谢了
You know,I may not like Jeter,but at least she is who she is.
你知道,我可能不喜欢吉特,但起码她是她自己
- She isn't a fake.- I changed my mind.
-她不虚伪 -我改变心意了
You are a good actress.
你真是一个好演员
- You said we were friends.- We are.
-你说我们是朋友 -我们的确是
I really believed you.
我真的相信你了
I really thought that you got your heart broken,
我真的以为你心碎了
and your bank account emptied.
而且变穷光蛋了
But no, this whole time you were just here
但不是的,你在这儿的全部时间
to prepare for a stupid movie role.
不过是为了准备一个愚蠢的电影角色
- That is not true.- Save it for your manager.
-那不是真的 -对你的经纪人说吧
That's right.He's with your boyfriend right now.
对了,他现在正和你的男朋友在一块儿呢
Well,you said it best right here,Valentine.
而且,你在这儿说得很好,瓦伦蒂
"I don't belong with these people."
"我跟这里的人不是一类的"
Private Valentine,report to the Captain's office.
二等兵瓦伦蒂,到队长办公室报告
On the double.
立刻
You're sprung,kid.How's that for an agent?
你获释了,孩子 我这个经纪人怎么样?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
We uncovered discrepancies in your contract.
我们在你的合约里发现了不合规之处
Apparently,Sergeant First Class Harrison,
很明显,一级军士哈里森
now Private First Class Harrison,
现在的二等兵哈里森
in the recruiting office,forwent a few crucial steps.
即征兵处的那位,忽略了几个关键步骤
You were supposed to take a physical and an aptitude test.
你本来需要进行一次身体和智力的测试
You don't have either one.
但你一项都没有
Bottom line,you're free to go.
结果是,你可以离开了
And get this.They caught Barry in Amsterdam.
还有这个 他们在阿姆斯特丹把巴里抓了
He's already given up information on two offshore accounts.
他已经交待了两个海外账户的信息
So,it looks like you are going to get your money back.
这样,看来你可以要回你的钱了
And you get to keep your house.
还可以保住你的房♥子
Megan.
梅根
We were so worried about you.
我们都很担心你
Are you okay? Oh,my God,you don't look okay.
你还好吗?哦,我的天,你看起来不好
Okay,here,have a seat.
好了,来,坐
- Sidney,what about the... - Do not worry.
-西德尼,那个... -别担心
Sidney is taking care of everything.
西德尼掌控一切
I told the press you were preparing for
我告诉媒体你正在准备一部
Rupert & Alice Join the Army.
路波和艾丽丝参军记
They're eating it up.
他们全信了
All you have to worry about is looking pretty
你所要操心的是打扮得漂亮点
and "How I got my army abs"
以“我怎样在军队练腹肌”的文章
in People magazine.Cover.
上《人物》杂♥志♥ 封面
- Yes, People magazine.- Oh,my God,how cool.
-是的,《人物》杂♥志♥ -哦,我的天,真酷
Yes, yes, yes.No,no,no.No,no.That's not what Megan wants.
是的,是,是 不,不,不 那不是梅根想要的
No,no,no,no,no.Let me tell you what Megan wants.
不,不,不 让我告诉你什么是梅根想要的
- Twenty-four.- Twenty-five.
-24 -25
- Twenty-six.- Twenty-seven.
-26 -27
We're all waiting on you,Valentine.
我们都在等你,瓦伦蒂
You didn't hear?
你没听说?
Private Valentine took a voluntary discharge.
二等兵已经自愿退役了
I didn't think she'd quit.
我不认为她会退出
- You gonna be all right? -Yeah,of course.
-你还好吗? -是,当然
- Yeah? - Promise.
-是吗? -保证
- Okay,I'll see you tomorrow then.- Okay.
-好吧,明天见 -好
- Okay.Sleep well.- Good night.
-好睡 -晚安
Good night,darling.
晚安,亲爱的
Peek-a-boo.Peek-a-boo,did you miss me?
猫咪 猫咪 想我了吗?
Miss Valentine.
瓦伦蒂小姐
Well,why can't I get a reservation then?
那么,为什么我不能留一个预定?
Lemon,cayenne pepper,and maple syrup.
柠檬,辣椒和枫蜜
I tell you,it just cleans you right out.
我说,这个能把你洗得干干净净
Well,if you want a real workout,you've gotta try Kundalini yoga.
呃,如果你想真正的锻练,你最好试试昆都瑜珈
First things first.
要事先说
Amber,
阿姆柏
- you're fired.- What?
-你被解雇了 -什么?
You can kiss my ass goodbye.
你可以恨我,再见
- I really didn't wanna work for you anyway.- Good for you.
-我其实真的不再想为你工作了 -这样才好
You should have done that years ago.
电影精选列表