Miss Valentine.
瓦伦蒂小姐
Miss Valentine.It's time to get up.
瓦伦蒂小姐 该起床了
Good morning,Camille.
早上好,卡麦尔
Peek-a-boo.Peek-a-boo,peek-a-boo.Peek-a-boo!
躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫!
- You like? - I like.
-喜欢吗?-喜欢
- I don't know. - You like.
-我不确定 -你喜欢
I like.Those.
我喜欢,这些
I'm not sure if those are comped.Where should they bill?
我不确定这些是否免费的 该从哪儿支出呢?
- Delores? - Yes? Coming.Yes.Right here.
-德罗雷斯? -啊?来了 是的,这儿
Delores will give you all of Cousin Barry's info.
德罗雷斯会给你巴里堂哥的资料
- He's the one that handles all my money.- Okay.
-他处理所有我的账目 -好的
Your jewelry for tonight has arrived.
你今晚要用的珠宝到了
Hey,Peek-a-boo!Don't chew on those Jimmy Choos.
嗨,猫咪,别咬那鞋子
How cute is that?
多好玩啊
Okay,so I'm thinking old Hollywood,1920s screen siren.
好吧,我在想旧时的好莱坞,20年代的妖冶女星
I saw a clip of the movie.So adorable.
我看了电影的剪辑 好崇拜
The layers you brought to that character?So deep.
你把角色演绎到了那个层次?好深刻
- Really? - Megan.Come on,we're friends.
-真的吗? -梅根 少来,我们是朋友啊
- Look at me.Would I lie to you? - Megan? Don't freak,okay?
-看着我,我会骗你吗?-梅根?别发火,好吗?
- Joe Kidd strikes again.- That dirt bag.
-Joe Kidd又搅事了 -包包那么脏
I was walking past the doctor's office,not out of it.
我正走过医生办公室,还没准备呢
- That's a good picture of you.- I know,right?
-这张把你照得很好 -还行
Wow!Don't you look nice?That dress would be perfect
哇!你看上去像什么样? 那条裙子会很完美
if we were premiering a movie called Back Door Blondes.
如果我们首映的电影是“后门金发女郎”
That whole thing to me says,
这个样子在我眼里就是:
"I've got five different kind of pills in me
“我有五种药丸在身上
and I don't wear panties."
而我却不♥穿♥内♥裤♥”
And that hair looks like you plucked it off of a blow-up doll.
那头发像是从炸开的玩具上拿来的
We talked about this.
我强调过
I specifically remember
我特别记得
because your New Jersey screech makes my ears bleed.
你在新泽西的尖叫搞得我耳朵都流血了
Now,get out of here,Catwoman,and take your friends with you.
快出去,猫女,你和你朋友们
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry I had to be a little rough with your handlers,
抱歉我对你的助手有点严厉
but that's what a good manager does.
但这是一个好的经理人要做的
He manages.Don't give me that pout.
他要管人 别板着脸了
- How long have we been together now?- Since I was 13.
-我们一起多久了?-从我13岁起
And have I ever steered you wrong?
我带领你出过错吗?
When you told me my period was the devil's way of saying hi.
你曾说过大姨妈来只是魔鬼打的招呼
I don't exactly think menstruation is a gift from a loving God.
我真的不认为月经是有爱心的上帝的礼物
I have known you ever since you were little Frances Bagley,
我从你还是小弗朗丝·巴格利时就认识你了
that fat girl who did the tap dance at the indoor swap meet.
那个胖胖的在旧货交换会上跳踢踏舞的女孩
I remember seeing you and thinking,
我记得当时看着你在想
"Sure,she's got mousy brown hair
“确实,她有着像老鼠似的棕色头发
and a snaggle tooth and an oily forehead.
不平的牙齿还有油腻的额头
But we can do something with her."
但我们可以做些事情”
We have made you America's Sweetheart
我们让你成了美国甜心
and we're not gonna stray from that path.
我们不会偏离这条路
Can we stray from talking animal movies?
我们能偏离动物说话电影吗?
Megan,all the greats have done talking animal movies.
梅根,成功的巨星都拍过动物说话电影
You've got Clint Eastwood in Every Which Way But Loose,
有克林特·伊斯特伍德的"Every Which Way But Loose"
Meryl Streep, Out of Africa.
梅里尔·斯特里普的"Out of Africa"
We are on the right track.
我们走在正确的路上
Just yesterday,you were named Best Actress
就在昨天,你被命名为最佳女演员
by the inmates at Leavenworth Penitentiary.
由莱文沃斯监狱的犯人们命名
That's a huge deal.It's a very big prison.
这是个大成就 它可是所很大的监狱
You know who was the runner-up?Judi Dench.
你知道谁是亚军吗?朱迪·邓奇
Here's the dress.This is America's Sweetheart.
裙子来了 这才是美国甜心嘛
This is Megan Valentine.
这才是梅根·瓦伦蒂
Cousin Barry!Thank you so much for the flowers.
巴里堂哥!谢谢你送的花
I cannot believe it.It is like looking in the mirror.
真不敢相信,看起来就像照镜子
I mean,we're like identical cousins.
我意思是,我们就像孪生堂兄妹
You know,I mean,if I bleached my hair and had a big comb-over.
你懂的,我想,如果我漂白头发再戴上个大头罩...
I mean,I've worn a bustier a couple of times.
我是说,我把胸衣穿坏很多次了
- It's very similar.- Good Lord.
-太像了 -天!
We're both wearing thongs.
我们都穿人字拖
- Derek!- Baby!
-德里克!-宝贝!
Gosh,what a surprise.
天,真是惊喜
I thought you couldn't make it.
我以为你来不了
I had to be here to support you on your big night.
这么重要的一晚,我一定要来支持你
Besides,Nigel pulled some strings
而且,耐吉尔施加了一点影响力
and he promised the director
他答应导演
he'd have me back in time for tomorrow's shoot.
明天我准时回去拍摄
- Thank you.- You're welcome.
-谢谢 -哪里
All right.I'll let you get that.
好 你先接
- Hey,Sidney.- Hey,kiddo.How's it going?
-嗨,西德尼 -嗨,老兄 怎样了?
- Hey.Tell Brad I'll call him back.- We're on our way.
-嘿,告诉布莱德我会打回去 -我们在路上
Hey,I wanted to talk to you about
嘿,我要和你谈谈
that script that you sent over the other day?
那天送来的剧本?
- The one about the singer?- What?
-关于那个歌♥手 -什么?
- I love it.- Barbra Streisand biopic?
-我喜欢 -芭芭拉·史翠珊传记?
You're just not right for the role.
你不适合这个角色
They're looking for somebody a little bit more serious,you know?
你知道吗,他们要找的是更严肃点的人
- But,Sidney,that's...- People love you the way you are.
-但,西德尼,那···-人们喜欢你本来的样子
You're cute.You're perky.
你的可爱,你的活泼
You've got D cups.You're America's Sweetheart.
你有D罩杯 你是美国甜心
Bubele, listen to your agent.I know what you want,okay?
宝贝,听你代理人的 我知道你想要什么,好吗?
I'll see you at the after-party.We'll talk.
庆功会上面谈吧
How's anyone gonna ever take me seriously
怎样人们才会认真对待我呢
when I can't get a serious role to begin with?
为什么我不能开始演一个严肃的角色呢?
Where's my Color Purple?Where's my Sling Blade?
何时有我的<紫色>?何时有我的<弹簧刀>?
Hey. This guy takes you seriously.All right?
嘿,有个人认真对你,好不好?
You're gonna do great.
你会很出色的
You're so pretty.Yeah.You look great.Go,go.You look good.Go.
你真漂亮 对 你看上去很棒 进去吧 很好 去吧
Meg!Megan!
梅!梅根!
Megan,is it true you two are engaged?
梅根,你们俩订婚了是真的吗?
Megan,what about the pregnancy rumor?
梅根,关于怀孕的流言有什么说的?
Hey,Derek,are you sure you're the dad?It might not be you.
嘿,德里克,你确定你是孩子的爸爸吗?很可能不是你的
I hate that Joe Kidd guy.I love you!
我恨那个Joe Kidd的家伙 我爱你们!
All right.Back off,fatty.
好了 后退,胖子
- What? It's my job.- I've had enough of you.
-什么?这是我的工作 -我受够你了
- I don't care if you do your job.- Let me see your veneers.
-我才不管你做不做工作 -让我看看你的伪装
These are worth nothing.
这些一钱不傎
Now,Derek,you have to admit your career has taken off
噢,德里克,你不得不承认你的职业生涯开始腾飞了
since you and Megan started dating.
自从你开始和梅根约会之后
Derek's career was well on its way
德里克的事业一直都在良好发展
before we ever even met.I mean,he's been on the cover
即使我俩相遇以前 我是说,他上了封面
- of Soap Digest four times.- Four times.
<肥皂剧文摘>四次 四次
All I can say is,I'm in love.
我能说的就是,我恋爱了
And I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
我是世界上最幸运的人
Well,there it is,ladies and gentlemen.
哇,这就是,女士们先生们
True love alive in Hollywood.
好莱坞里的真爱
I don't know.
我不知道
Rupert,how am I gonna get myselfout of this one?
路波,我怎样才能摆脱这烦恼?
The same way I got out of being neutered.
我摆脱的方法就是被阉♥割♥
- How?- Well,actually,I didn't.
-怎能这样? -好吧,实际上,我没被阉♥割♥
But at least I don't hump the couch anymore.
但起码我不再搞沙发了
Quick,hurry.It's Dr.Munson.Hide!
快,快!是穆森博士,藏起来!
Babe,it really looks like you're hiding there.
宝贝,这真的看起来你就藏在那儿
- I know,right? - It's amazing.
-我知道,好不好? -太有趣了
Yeah.
耶
Even my fleas are scared.
我身上的虱子都感到害怕耶
- It's not fair.You just got here.- I know.
-不好 你才刚来 -我知道
Look,we'll take a trip when I get back,all right?
等我回来,我们去旅行,好不好?
Just the two of us.I'll pay half.
就我们俩 我付一半
I'm sorry I couldn't stay to the end.
抱歉我不能留到最后
I'm just glad I got to see you shine.You were amazing tonight.
我只想看到你高兴 你今晚太出彩了
- I love you.- I know.
-我爱你 -我知道
Okay,I got to go.
好了,我要走了
Nigel will be all over me if I'm not on that plane.
我不准时上飞机的话,耐吉尔会责怪我的
电影精选列表