- All right.Okay.Excuse me.- Okay.
-好吧 好了,原谅我 -好了
Bye.Bye.
拜拜
Okay,that was torture.Ten minutes in and my mind went numb.
真折磨人 在里边十分钟我的头脑都要麻木了
How do you stand hanging out with her?
你怎么能忍♥受和她呆在一块
I have to.It's part of the job.
我不得不 这是工作
I better get back out there.Time to kiss some ass.
我要回现场了 又要受折磨了
Sidney? Am I... I am sitting down.
西德尼?我...我刚坐下
Keep drinking.It gets worse.
继续喝吧 情况变得更糟了
Cousin Barry? It's not possible.
巴里堂哥?不可能
He just sent me flowers this morning.
他早上还送花给我
More like you sent yourself flowers.We just got the bill.
更像是你送花给他 我们刚看到账目
He's been siphoning off money from you for years.
几年来他一直在卷走你的钱
You didn't notice?
你没留意吗?
No,I didn't notice.
没,我没留意到
I don't handle the money.Barry handles the money.
我不管钱,巴里管...钱
Well,Barry's gone now.So is about $15 million of your money.
好吧,巴里不见了 卷走了你大概1500万$
- I have $15 million? - Had.Had $15 million.
-我有1500万$?-曾有 是曾有1500万$
$15,700,000,to be exact.
确切是1570万$
Does Nigel know?
耐吉尔知道这事儿吗?
We can't get a hold of him.
我们联♥系♥不到他
He must have his cell off for the premiere.
因为首映他一定把手♥机♥关了
Meggie,Barry cashed out all your investments.
梅姬,巴里把你所有的投资都卖♥♥掉了
I don't even know if you can keep the house.
我都不知道你还能不能保有这栋房♥子
I guess I can just stay in the guest house.
我想我可以只住那间客房♥
- That's part of the house,kitten. - Oh,yeah.
-那也是这栋房♥子的一部分,小姑娘 -哦,是啵
I'm sorry.He really cleaned you out.You're broke.
抱歉 他真的把你骗光了 你破产了
Leave your name and number and maybe I'll get back to you.
留下姓名和电♥话♥号♥码,我可以打回去给你
Nigel,pick up the phone.
耐吉尔,快接电♥话♥
Where the hell are you?I've been trying to call you all night.
你到底去哪了?我整晚都联♥系♥不上你
- Hello? - Hey,Jinny.It's Megan.
-喂? -嗨,吉尼 我是梅根
- Your little sister? - Megan.It's after midnight here.
-你妹妹 -梅根,现在都深更半夜了
Mark's asleep and the kids are all down.
马克睡着了,孩子们也都睡了
I just really wanted to hear your voice.
我真的很想听到你的声音
I haven't heard from you in months
都有几个月没跟你联♥系♥了
and out of the blue you call me in the middle of the night?
所以你就大半夜的打电♥话♥找我?
I'm sorry, Megan.We're not all on Hollywood time.
对不起,梅根 我们可不过好莱坞时间
Nigel?
耐吉尔?
Nigel!
耐吉尔!
Nigel,where have you been?I have been calling you... Nigel?
耐吉尔,你去哪了?我都找了你...耐吉尔?
- Derek? - Hey.
-德里克? -嘿
Megan!Wait!Just,come on.
梅根!等等!别这样
Hey,it's not what I think you know it is.
喂,不是我想这样的
Baby! Megan! Megan.
宝贝!梅根!梅根
Why?
为什么?
Nigel said being with you would help out my career.I'm sorry.
耐吉尔说跟你一块会提升我的事业 抱歉
Come on.Friends? Meggers.
别这样 朋友? 梅格
- It was a character study.- You were great tonight!
-我们这是在角色练习 -你今晚太棒了!
Miss Valentine.Miss Valentine? Miss Valentine?
瓦伦蒂小姐 瓦伦蒂小姐?瓦伦蒂小姐?
- God?- No, ma'am.
-上帝?-不,女士
This is GuideStart,your global positioning satellite system.
我是导航开始,你的GPS系统
- Hi,Mr.Start.- Miss Valentine,are you all right?
-嗨,Start先生 -瓦伦蒂小姐,你还好吗?
No.My boyfriend's gay!
不好 我男朋友是基!
Can you tell me if you've been hurt?
能否告诉我你是否受伤了?
Well,of course I've been hurt.
哼,当然受伤了
He told me that he loved me.
他说他爱我
And I don't even have a house anymore.
甚至我都没房♥子住了
I don't know what I did to deserve this,Mr.Start.
我不知道我都做了什么换来这个,Start先生
I'm a really good person.I give to charity... I think.
我真的是个好人 我有做慈善,我觉得
The authorities have been notified.
已经通知当局了
Someone will be thereto assist you momentarily.
马上会有人来帮助你的
They'll be there any minute,Miss Valentine.
他们几分就到,瓦伦蒂小姐
Sit tight and remain calm.
坐着别动,保持冷静
This is not good.I gotta go.
这可不好 我要走了
Miss Valentine?Miss Valentine,are you there?
瓦伦蒂小姐?瓦伦蒂小姐,你还在吗?
Miss Valentine?
瓦伦蒂小姐?
Ma'am,I'm sorry,but you can't sleep here.
女士,对不起,你不能睡在这儿
Can I use your bathroom?
我可以用一下你的卫生间吗?
I promise I'm not homeless.Well,actually,I am homeless.
我保证我不是无家可归者 好吧,其实我无家可归
- But I really got to go to the bathroom.- Of course,ma'am.
-可我真的要去洗手间 -当然可以,女士
There's strong and then there's Army strong.
先有坚强,然后有强大的军队
So join us and experience what it takes to be a soldier.
请加入我们,体验如何成为一名士兵
- Loyalty,duty,respect,selfless service...
忠诚、责任、尊敬、无私的奉献···
I bet that gives you really good glutes.
我们保证你能获得真正的满足
- The Army's might is not in its numbers.- Cute outfit.
-军队的力量并不在于它的数量 -好帅的制♥服♥
It's in the character of its individuals.
在于每一个士兵个体的品质
- I am an American soldier.- Please,have a seat.
-我是美国大兵 -请坐
I will never...
我决不...
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-谢谢你 -哦
- I will be all I can be.
-我将做所有我能做的
Or be what everybody else wants you to be.
或成为别的人要你做的
- Having some troubles,ma'am? - I have no control over my life.
-有麻烦了,女士? -我控制不了自己的生活
Well,maybe you need to step away from it.Get some perspective.
呃,也许你要跨过这一页,看得远一些
- You're right. - Yeah,you need to see what you're made of.
-你说得对 -对,你要看到自己的潜力
You're right.I need that.
对 我要那个
... and that who you are will become better than who you were.
成为这样的人,超越以前的自己
Being a soldier isn't a walk down the red carpet,ma'am.
当兵,不是走红地毯,女士
- You can't just decide...- Don't tell me what to do.
-你不能刚决定... -不用你告诉我怎么做
Please.Not you,too. I really need this.
拜托 你也不行 我真的要参军
I have a contract right here,Miss Valentine.
这有一份合约,瓦伦蒂小姐
Are you telling me a Hollywood actress
你是在告诉我一个好莱坞演员
really wants to join the United States Army?
真的要加入♥联♥邦军队了
Yeah.
是的
Are you ready to embrace
你准备好接纳
the core values that the Army holds dear?
军队一贯传承的核心价值观了吗?
Loyalty,duty,respect,honor,integrity and courage?
忠诚 责任 尊敬 荣誉 团结和勇气?
It's like you're totally reading my mind.
这就像你真的看透了我内心
Are you ready to take an oath
你准备好了发誓
and become a member of the United States Army?
并成为联邦军队的一员?
Yes.
是的
- Are you ready to be Army strong? - Yes,sir!
-你愿意成为阿米斯冲吗? -是的!
- I think the girl next to me is dead. - What?
-我身边的女孩是不是死的 -什么?
I think the girl next to me is dead.
我旁边的女孩是不是死的
She looks a lot like Megan Valentine.
她看起来有点像梅根·瓦伦蒂
- That girl from the talking dog movie? - She should be dead.
-那个狗说话电影里的女孩? -她应该是死的
Am I in coach? Am I in coach?
我在长途车上吗?我在长途车上吗?
Oh,my God.It is Megan Valentine.
哦,天 是梅根·瓦伦蒂
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么这样看着我?
I'm from a trailer park in Missouri.
我来自密苏里拖车屋公园
The only celebrity I've ever met was
我见过的唯一名人是
when Ronald McDonald showed up at the mall.
罗纳德·麦克唐纳在商场演出
You're freaking me out.Will you sign my face?
我太兴奋了 你能在我脸上签个名吗?
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这儿干嘛?
What,are you researching a role or something?
呵,你是在体验角色还是什么的?
- No. - So you're actually telling us
-不是 -那你是在告诉我们
that you joined the Army?
你真的参军了?
Wow!You must have had one messed up night.God,I miss those.
哇!你肯定过了个混乱的一晚 可惜没看到
Recruits.Army Senior Drill Sarge,Sergeant Mills Evans.
新兵们 军队高级训练官,军士米尔斯·伊文斯
You've arrived at Fort Jackson.
你们到杰克逊堡了
You will not speak unless spoken to.
没有允许,谁也不准讲话
You will obey each word I say.
你们必须遵从我说的每一个字
When I say go,you will exit
当我说走,你们就下去
and immediately place your feet
并立即到
on the yellow footprint formation.
黄色♥区♥域站队
Go, go, go, go! Move, move, move, move!
走,走,走!下去,下去,下去!
Get your bags and go.Move, move, move, move!
拿上你的包快走 下去,下去,下去!
- Come on! - You forget something for a dance tonight?
-快! -你忘拿东西去今晚舞会吗?
Get off my bus. Move, move!
下车!下去,下去!
- Okay. Okay. - Get off my bus.
-好的,好的 -下车
Let's go! Move it!
快走!走!
Princess Buttercup.Move your feet.Move your feet,Petunia.
毛茛花小姐,动脚 动脚,牵牛花
电影精选列表