I needed to get away from my life for a little bit.
我要脱离原来的生活一阵子
And that recruiter was so hot.
而且那位征募官是那么有魅力
And his voice was so soothing.I made a mistake.
他的声音是那么柔和 我犯了个错
Let's go,soldiers! Move, move, move, move!
跟上,新兵们!快,快,快!
My grandmother runs faster than that.
我奶奶跑得都比你快
Who's your grandma,Derek Jeter?
谁是你奶奶,德里克·吉特?
Private,you had better pull it together fast
二等兵,你最好跑快点跟上
or you are never gonna make it through this.
不然你别想通过训练
That's just it.I don't wanna make it through.
就这样 我并不想能通过
I changed my mind.It was an impulse purchase.
我改主意了 这只是一次冲动购物
Well,you bought yourself quite a challenge.
好吧,你为自己买♥♥了个大挑战
Move it! Come on,get over here!
前进!来,过来!
Sidney!
西德尼!
Sidney,it's me.I made a mistake.I need your help.
西德尼,是我 我犯了个错误 我需要你帮助
I crashed my car and now I'm at the Army
我撞车了而我现在在军队里
and everyone's yelling at me.
而且每个人都对我大喊大叫
She crashed her car and went to Armani?
她撞了车然后去了阿玛尼?
Why would anyone yell at her at Armani?
阿玛尼的人为什么会对她喊叫?
I had the operator trace the call.It came from a Fort Jackson.
我通过接线员追踪来电 是从杰克逊堡打来的
The Army base?
在军事基地?
I need your help.
我要你帮助
I crashed my car and now I'm at the Army
我撞车了而我现在在军队里
and everyone's yelling...
而且每个人都大喊大叫...
... the Army and everyone's yelling at me.
...军队里而且每个人对我喊叫
These Army guys,I know how to handle them.
这些当兵的,我有办法对付他们
And their intimidation tactics.This,all for looks.
和他们的恐吓伎俩 你看着吧
Sit.
坐
Gentlemen,we've located your girl.
先生们,找到你们的女孩了
I'm just glad we found her.
很高兴你能找到她
"Major movie star missing." Try explaining that one.
"大明星失踪" 请给我们解释一下
- Sidney? - Oh,my God!
-西德尼? -哦,天哪!
What did you people do to my star?Honey,what happened?
你们都对我的明星做了什么?亲爱的,发生什么事了?
You gave her a gun? It's not loaded,is it?
你们给她扛枪?还没上膛,对吧?
- There was gunfire and mud and running.- She hates running.
-到处是炮火、泥土乱飞还要跑步 -她讨厌跑步
- They tried to kill me.- Who?
-他们要杀了我 -谁?
Who,sweetheart? Who tried to kill you?
谁,甜心?谁要杀了你?
The ones in the camouflage.
穿迷彩服的那位
Well,that's it.Let's go.We're getting you out of here.
好了,就这样 我们走 我们离开这儿
She signed a binding US Government contract,gentlemen.
她和美国政♥府♥签了有效合约,先生们
She was in a car accident.She was in shock.
她遭遇了车祸,受到了震荡
Post-traumatic stress.She had a concussion.
创伤后精神紧张 她脑震荡了
What he said,I was concussed.
像他说的,我脑震荡了
Sir,it is my opinion
先生,在我看来
that Private Valentine does not belong here.
二等兵瓦伦蒂不属于这儿
Come on.She's an actress.She's insecure,yet full of herself.
拜托 她是个演员 她不稳定,太自我
That's what makes her so impressionable.
使她太容易受外界影响
If she had walked into a circus tent,
如果她是走进马戏团
she'd be in a leotard,juggling poodles right now.
她会正穿着紧身衣戏耍狮子狗
She did not walk into a circus tent,Mr.Green.
她不是走进了一个马戏团,格林先生
She walked into an Army recruiting office.
她走进了军队征兵处
I don't care who she is.
我不管她是谁
Megan Valentine is now property of the United States Army.
梅根瓦伦蒂现在是联邦军队财产
All right.Well,let's do this.Name your price.
好吧 那么,我们这样,你开个价吧
MPs? Remove this.George Hamilton wanna be.
宪兵 把他们带走 乔治汉密尔顿希望这样
- What's happening? Sidney!- I'll be back for you.
-怎么回事?西德尼! -我会回来找你
- Meanwhile,work on your abs! - Don't leave me here!
-同时,继续练你的腹肌! -别丢下我!
I don't belong with these people.
我不属于这些人
They're from trailer parks and gangs and they all ride coach.
他们来自拖车屋公园、帮派,他们坐长途车
I will never survive.My roots are already growing in.
我会活不下去的 我的发根都长出来了
I'm going.
我这就走
- No, no...- Don't you hurt me.
-不,不... -别动我。
- Worm.- I'm an attorney.
-可怜虫 -我可是律师
- I'm staying? - Sir,she is not fit to be a soldier.
-我要留下来? -长官,她不适合当兵
Her very presence is a distraction.
她的存在是个分心因素
Enlistment is down,Sergeant.
征兵已经结束,军士
We cannot afford to have a celebrity go AWOL
我们承受不起一个名人擅离职守
and trash the Army all over the press.
并在媒体面前诋毁军队
For now,she stays.Big Mo,you come.
现在起,她留下 大魔,走
Sir.
长官
Move out,Valentine.Move out!
出去,伦蒂 出去!
- Okay,okay.- Move!
-好的,好的 -去!
Keep going.Don't stop till you get over there.
继续前进 到达之前不能停
Let's go,Valentine.
前进,瓦伦蒂
Get over the obstacle.Let's go.This is easy.
通过障碍 前进 这很容易
I did it again.
我再做一次
Get up there.Get up there and do it again.
起来,起来再做一次
So I said it's like pulling keys out of a monkey's ass.
所以我说这就像从猴子屁♥眼♥里拔钥匙
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Thanks.That Jeter's a hug waiting to happen.
谢谢 那个吉特真是欠爱
You put soy sauce on eggs,too?
你也放大豆酱到鸡蛋上?
Yeah,it's the Japanese ketchup.Right?
是的,这是日本调料,对吗?
- Pretty much.- Hamamori,this is Megan Valentine.
-差不多 -滨森,这是梅根·瓦伦蒂
I'm sure you've seen some of her movies.
我想你一定看过她的电影
Just on an airplane,but yes.
是的,只是在飞机上
Well, I've seen all your movies.In the theater.Twice.
我看过你所有影片 在电影院 两次
- Thanks.- So, you're an actress.That must be fun.
-谢谢 -那么,你是个演员 那一定很有趣
Everybody in my family's in the military.
我家里每个人都在军队
- Is that what you wanna do? - Oh, no.
-你就想那样子 -不
I wanna grow medical marijuana to help people.
我想种医用大♥麻♥来帮助人们
Taking some of the power away from the drug companies,
减少医药公♥司♥的影响力
all the while reducing my own personal carbon emissions.
并一直减少自己的碳排放
Sounds like a plan.
像是个好计划
- I like to help, too. I give to charity.- Good for you.
-我也想做些什么我捐献给慈善团体 -很好
Aren't you dating Derek O'Grady,
你不是和德里克·奥格莱地相好吗
that Greenpeace guy?
那绿色和平组织的家伙?
- We broke up.- That blows.
-我们吹了 -真可惜
- What happened? - I don't know.
-发生什么事了? -我不知道
Last thing he said was,if he didn't make his plane,
最后他说的是,如果他赶不上飞机
my manager would be all over him.
我的经纪人会结果了他
Guess he didn't make his plane.
我想他没有赶飞机
Today Sergeant Evans will instruct you on how to fire your rifle.
今天伊文斯军士将教你们如何开枪
What's the first rule we've learned?
我们学的第一条规定是什么?
Never be without your rifle,First Sergeant.
枪不离手,军士长
- What is it? - Never be without your rifle,First Sergeant.
-是什么? -枪不离手,军士长
Private Valentine,where is your rifle?
二等兵瓦伦蒂,你的枪呢?
Rifle said he needed time apart.
枪说它要分开一会儿
It wasn't me.He just needed his space.
不是我 它只是需要它的空间
Sergeant Evans,run the platoon three miles back to the mess
伊文斯军士,带全排的人跑三英里回饭堂
- to retrieve Valentine's rifle.- Yes,First Sergeant.
-去拿回瓦伦蒂的枪 -是,军士长
Now,fall out.Give me a formation!
解散 列队!
Sorry.
对不起
Normally I have an assistant to take care of stuff like that.
通常我有助手来处理这样的事
Give me a break.
让我歇一歇
I swear,Valentine,when we find your rifle,
我发誓,瓦伦蒂,当我们找回你的枪
I'm gonna staple it to your head.
我要把它钉在你头上
Halt! Halt! Halt!What now,Valentine?
停!停!停!怎么了,瓦伦蒂?
I really... I really have to go.Number...
我真的...我要解手 大的...
I see.
我明白
Valentine needs to lay some cable.
瓦伦蒂要去解手
And probably gonna need a little tissue,too,right?
可能还要些小纸巾,对吗?
- Thank you.- Well,you just go right over there.
-谢谢 -好了,你只要去那儿
- Take your sweet little time,okay? - Okay.
-享受你的小时间,好不好? -好的
- We'll be right here waiting.- Okay,okay.
-我们在这儿等着 -好的,好的
Valentine?When you get back,three more miles for everyone.
瓦伦蒂?你回来后,每个人多跑三英里
Go.Go.
去,去
Two steps forward.
上前两步
Right foot crosses behind the left.Sit down.Aim.Fire.
右脚在后横过左脚,坐下,瞄准,开枪
Now,lock and load.
现在,锁定并上膛
Sorry.
对不起
You could be court-martialed for that,Private.Get up!
你这样要上军事法庭的,二等兵 起来!
电影精选列表