I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
- I can't hear you.You what? - I will never be without my rifle.
-我听不到 枪不什么? -枪不离身
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
I need it a little bit louder.
再大声点儿
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
Private Valentine.You were dismissed.
二等兵瓦伦蒂 你已经解散了
First Sergeant,dismissed decided to not let her platoon down.
军士长,被解散的人决心不让她的战友失望
- You owe me one,Valentine.- Yes,First Sergeant.
-你还欠我,瓦伦蒂 -是,军士长
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
- One more time.- I will never be without my rifle.
-再一次 -枪不离身
You what?
枪不什么?
- Twenty-four.- Twenty-five.
-24 -25
- Twenty-six.- Twenty-seven.
-26 -27
Twenty-eight.
I'm adjusting your strike.
我调一下准星
- Don't hurt yourself,Valentine.- Okay.You're driving me crazy.
-别伤着自己,瓦伦蒂 -好的,你真让我发疯
- Move over.This goes over...- No,no.Castillo.
-让我来 这样... -不,不 卡斯蒂罗
Castillo,I can do it on my own.
卡斯蒂罗,我能自己做
- Nice to see you relaxing,Jeter.- 298,299...
-很高兴看到你放松,吉特 -298,299...
Just finished 300 Kegels,First Sergeant.
刚完成300个收缩健肌,军士长
Kegels? 300?
收缩健肌?300个?
Well,then by all means,at ease,Private.
好吧,那就尽量放松,二等兵
Shake it off.Shake it off.
放松,放松
Aside from Jeter,
除了吉特
this is the worst excuse
对一个排来说
for a platoon these gorgeous eyes have ever seen.
这是你们这些漂亮的眼睛所曾见过最糟糕的借口
What the hell is that?
那究竟是什么?
Whose rifle is this?
这是谁的枪?
It's mine,First Sergeant.
我的,军士长
Hollywood,what is your rifle doing out of the rack?
好莱坞,你的枪不放枪架在干什么?
Rifle wanted to cuddle,First Sergeant.We made up.
枪想要拥抱,军士长 我们做完了
Getting cute again,Valentine?
又变可爱了,瓦伦蒂?
Well,let me tell you what I think is cute.
好,让我告诉你什么是可爱
You on the floor with a toothbrush
你用牙刷
scrubbing down the filthy latrine.
把厕所地板的污垢擦干净
That'll be one clean,mean,fighting latrine,First Sergeant.
那将是一个干净、出色、战斗的厕所,军士长
It better be.
最好是
Why did you do that?
为什么你这么做?
I can't stand it when she treats you like that.
我不能忍♥受她那样对你
I know.I can't help it.
我懂 但我忍♥不住
Something happens and I just freeze.I don't know what to do.
有事时我就会被吓住 我不知道该怎么做
Who's the toughest,meanest,craziest person you can think of?
你能想到最严厉、最悲鄙、最疯狂的人是谁?
- Joe Pesci? - Perfect.
-乔·佩西? -很好
So next time she comes up to you like that,
下次她上来那样对你
all you have to do is channel Pesci.
你要做的就是想着佩西
- You wanna try it? - Yeah.
-你想试一下吗? -想
Okay.
好
Baby girl,you gonna cry? Huh?You gonna cry? You gonna cry?
小女孩,你想哭?哈?你想哭?你想哭?
No, no, no. Don't cry.Don't cry.You're not supposed to cry.
别,别,别 别哭 别哭 没设计要你哭
- What would Pesci do? - I don't know.
-佩西会怎么做? -我不知道
This is what Pesci would do.
佩西会这样
Do I look like a fricking clown to you? Do I amuse you?
在你看来我像一个可笑的小丑吗?我很搞笑吗?
- Try it.- Okay.
-试试 -好的
Do I look like a clown to you? Do I amuse you?
在你看来我像一个小丑是吗?我很搞笑吗?
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
You'll get it.Just keep practicing.
你会了 要不断练习
Ladies,I have a latrine to clean.
女士们,我要去洗厕所了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
- That was cool what you did for Petrovich.- Thanks.
-你为皮特罗维奇做的真酷 -谢谢
- Hey,Johnson,can I ask you something? - Do I have a choice?
-嘿,约翰逊,能问你些事吗? -我有得选吗?
You really couldn't get a job?
你真的找不到工作吗?
I can get a job,just not a good one.
能找得到,但不好
Technology is changing every day and I need to go back to school
科技日新月异,我要重回学校学习
and,of course,I can't afford it.Times are tough.
当然,我负担不起 世事艰难
But the military's gonna give me a job,train me in my field.
来军队它会给我一份工作,让我得到培训
And,damn it,I will make a better life for me and my daughter.
而且,我自己及我女儿也能过上更好的生活
Daughter?
女儿?
Yeah.
是的
My family really helped me out after her father died.
她爸爸死后家里帮了我很多
All this is for her.
这都是为了她
I have a niece about the same age.
我有个侄女差不多同样年纪
I don't really know her,though.
虽然我不怎么了解她
My sister and I kind of drifted apart
从我开始演员生涯
when my whole acting career started.
我姐姐和我就有点疏远了
It's like we live in different worlds now,you know.
现在我们就像生活在两个不同的世界
Family's too important to let it slip away,Valentine.
家庭太重要了,你不能让它溜掉,瓦伦蒂
If I can get away just once just to be with my daughter,
如果我能离开哪怕一次去和我女儿在一起
I'd jump on it.
我会毫不犹豫地去做
'Cause in the end,they're all you've got.
因为到最后,家人是你的全部
Why are you being like this?
你为什么这个样子?
You know that they just give us a 10-minute card.
你知道的,他们只给10分钟的电♥话♥卡
Ray. Ray?
雷,雷?
- You all right? - Yeah,I'm fine.
-你还好吧? -是,我很好
Come on.
别这样
It's just my stupid boyfriend,Ray.
刚才是我的愚蠢男友,雷
He knows that I'm here for med school.
他知道我来这儿是为了上医药学校
Yet,every time I talk to him,
但,每次我跟他打电♥话♥
he keeps telling me that he doesn't know if he could wait
他总是说不知道能不能等下去
and how all these hot girls are hitting on him all the time.
而且那些辣女总在不停撩他
At least they're girls.
起码她们是女的
Never mind.
别介意
Listen,Castillo.
听着,卡斯蒂罗
You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror.
你要照镜子好好看看自己
You're hot.And medical school,to boot?
你很性感 而且你还能上医校
If he wants all of this,
如果他想拥有这些全部
he needs to straighten up and fly right.
他还需要改正自己并且举止得当呢
Here.Take mine.
给你 用我的吧
Call Ray and tell him that he's lucky to have you.
打给雷,告诉他能拥有你是他的幸运
'Cause he is.
肯定是的
" Dear Delores.
亲爱的德罗雷斯
" Let me start by saying thank you
让我先说谢谢
for the great job you do.
你做了那么重要的工作
" I never realized how hard it istaking care of me.
我以前从没想到照顾我是那么难
" If you wouldn't mind,I would love some help
如不介意,请帮一些忙
" with a little investigating.Can you google Louisa Morley?"
做个小调查 帮我谷歌♥一下路易莎摩莉
Here you go.Johnson.Two for you,sweetheart.
你的 约翰逊 两封,甜心
Petrovich.One for you,baby girl.
皮特罗维奇 一封,小女孩
And Valentine.
还有瓦伦蒂
- Fan mail.- Take it to the contraband room.
-粉丝来信 -拿去禁品室
Castillo.
卡斯蒂罗
- Sorry,Jeter.- That's okay.
-抱歉,吉特 -没事儿
- Next time.- Sure,sure.
-下次 -是,是
- There she is.It's her.- There she is.She's over here.
-她来了 是她 -她来了 她在那儿
Megan.
梅根
Look at this nonsense.
看看这些无聊的人
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
I am.I'm surprised it took them this long.
为了我 我还奇怪他们过了这么久才来
Joe Kidd,paparazzo.
Joe Kidd杂♥志♥,狗仔队
You ever have a little something you wanna share,
你要是有什么东西想分享
or any information about Miss Valentine,you call me.
或一切有关瓦伦蒂小姐的消息,打给我
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
我想我只会吐掉
- That's for personal use.- Worm. Move out.
-这个是个人用途 -可怜虫 滚
The platoon is becoming a sideshow,Captain.
整个排都变成一个马戏团了,队长
It's unacceptable.
不能这样
This sideshow is getting the Army
这马戏团
some of the best publicity it has had in years.
是近年来军队最好的宣传手段
She doesn't belong here,Captain.
她不属于这儿,队长
The girl smiles when she salutes.
电影精选列表