- Off my firing platform.- Sorry.
-离开射击台 -对不起
Come on now.I ain't got all day.Move it, move it, move it.
过来 我没一整天时间陪你们 快,快,快
Come on,Hollywood.
过来,好莱坞
Disgraceful.Lazy bum.
真丢脸 懒虫
Please.Somebody call my stunt double.
拜托 哪个帮我叫替身来
- She lives for this stuff.- Hollywood!
-她以这个谋生 -好莱坞!
You just earned three miles for everyone.
你刚刚又为每个人赚了三英里
Valentine,I don't wanna feed into stereotypes,
瓦伦蒂,我不想配合大家的成见
but I don't swim,
但我真的不会游泳
and this is more water than I can drink,so move it.
底下的水我也喝不完,所以,请前进
- Jeter,show them how it's done.- No problem,First Sergeant.
-吉特,做给她们看看 -没问题,军士长
- All right.- Come on,Jeter.
-真棒 -快,吉特
- Come on,Jeter.- Oh,my God.
-来,吉特 -哦,天
Who's a hero? Who's a hero?
谁是英雄?谁是英雄?
Oh,my God.Why did you do that?
哦,天 你为什么这么做?
A mosquito was piercing through your helmet.
一只蚊子正要刺穿你的头盔
You should be thanking me.
你还要感谢我呢
- Well,thank you,bitch.- No!
-好,谢谢,婊♥子♥ -不
All right,Private.
好,二等兵
Who you leaving now,asshole?
现在知道你离开的是谁了吧,混♥蛋♥?
Who you leaving now?
现在知道你离开的是谁了吧?
- He's dead,Jeter.- Who're you...
-他死了,吉特 -现在你...
He's dead.
他死了
Let's see what you've got,Valentine.
让大家看看你有什么料,瓦伦蒂
I'm sorry.What's my motivation?
对不起 这么做的动机是什么?
That's it.That's it.
又来了 又来了
What... What are you doing,Valentine?
你...你在干嘛,瓦伦蒂?
Are you trying to force a discharge?
你这样想促成被解职?
No.
不
Drop and give me 20.Everybody! Right now!
20下俯卧撑 每人!马上!
- What? Now everyone here hates me? - That's just it,Valentine.
-什么?现在每个人都恨我了? -就是这样,瓦伦蒂
There's 30 of us here and all we keep hearing about is you.
我们30个人一直听到都是在叫你
It's not only about you.
这儿可不仅仅只有你
- Valentine.- What?
-瓦伦蒂 -什么事?
- Listen up,poopy-pants.- This is gonna be good.
-听着,纸尿裤 -这下有好看的了
Now,I don't give a shit who you are or why you're here.
我才不管你是谁或你为什么来这儿
But I gave up my rank as sergeant
我放弃军士军衔
to make the worst mistake of my life.
造成人生的最糟糕错误
So I'm here to get my stripes back.
所以我回来去争取要回军衔
But if I have to run one more extra mile
但如果我被迫多跑额外的步
or do one more extra push-up,
或多做额外的俯卧撑
because your lazy,pampered ass can't keep up,
因为你懒惰、娇惯的身体跟不上
you're gonna have to answer to these.
你就等着承受这个吧
Look at this.Look at this bed.See this?
看看这个 看这床 看到了吗?
We're all gonna end up paying for that.
我们都会被连累
Because Miss "I Wish I Was Glenn Close" can't make her bed.
因为“我希望我是Glenn Close”小姐不会铺床
Well,tonight,when you're sleeping in those steel wool linens,
今晚你睡在这铁床羊毛亚麻布上时
keep one eye open.
最好留点神
I'm sorry,okay? I told you guys,I don't wanna be here.
对不起大家了,好不好?我都说了,我不想来这儿
You know what? Save it.
你觉得怎样?省省吧
Meanie.
刻薄
Come on,last turn.
快,最后一轮
- Twenty-four.- Twenty-five.
-24 -25
- Twenty-six. - Twenty-seven.
-26 -27
- Valentine! - What?
-瓦伦蒂! -什么?
I see the air force looking at me
我知道空军在看着我
I see the air force looking at me
我知道空军在看着我
I told you guys,I am not a soldier.
我都说了,我不是军人
I'm an actress.I am America's Sweetheart.
我是演员 我是美国甜心
Right now you're America's pain in the ass.
现在你是美国讨厌鬼
Valentine. Valentine!
瓦伦蒂 瓦伦蒂!
- Are you all right? - Thank you,Sergeant.
-你还好吗? -谢谢,军士
Hey,that whole yelling thing,
嘿,你大嗓门喊叫
that's just a part of the job,right?
只是工作的一部分,对吗?
I mean,you're not like that at home or anything,are you?
我是说,你在家里或别的时候并不是这样,对吗?
I don't do heights.
我怕高
Yeah,okay,if I'm gonna be up that high,
好吧,如果我要到那么高
I'm gonna need to be on something.
我需要有东西辅助
- Where's Hamamori? - Hey.Medicinal purposes.
-滨森呢? -嘿,有益的目标
Okay,guys,this is fine.
好了,各位,这没什么
We just take step by step.Level by level.
我们只需一步一步,一层一层上
- We can do this.- We can work as a team.
-我们能做到 -我们可以用团队的力量做
The point is to get to the top,not to talk around the bottom.
重要的是到达上边,不是在下边讨论
Let's go,Valentine. Move!
上,瓦伦蒂 上!
- All right,let's go,princess.- Get there.Good job.
-好了,来吧,公主 -到这儿,好的
Valentine.I swear... I swear to God.
瓦伦蒂 我发誓...我对天发誓
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
没事,没事,没事,没事
That was fun.
真好玩
Yeah,for you.Your ass was in my face.
是,对你来说 你的屁♥股♥压在我脸上
Disgraceful,Castillo.
真丢脸,卡斯蒂罗
I so wish I was in a gang right now
真希望现在我是在帮派里
so I could... I could shank her.
这样我可以...可以揍她
There's something about her that's so familiar to me.
她身上的某些东西我很熟悉
My heart is beating outside my chest.
我的心都跳出胸腔外了
Castillo,you're the doctor.Put it back in.
卡斯蒂罗,你是医生,帮我放回去
- You're a doctor? - Are you talking to me?
-你是医生? -你在跟我说话吗?
- Is she talking to me?- Castillo.
-她在跟我说话吗? -卡斯蒂罗
No, no, no.She can't afford medical school.
不,她读不起医药学校
That's why she's here.
所以她来当兵
Military's gonna help her pay.
军队会帮她付钱
So is that why you're here,Petrovich?To go to college?
这也是你来这儿的原因,皮特罗维奇?为了上大学?
No.My brother Paul died serving in Afghanistan.
不是的 我哥哥保罗在阿富汗服役时死了
I'm here for him.I wanna make him proud.
我为了他而当兵 我要让他为我自豪
I did that?
我做到了?
Platoon! What is the most important rule of field combat?
队员们!战斗中最重要的规则是什么?
Never be without your rifle,First Sergeant!
枪不离身,军士长!
- What is it? - Never be without your rifle,First Sergeant!
-是什么? -枪不离身,军士长!
Hollywood!
好莱坞!
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
- You will what? - I will never be without my rifle.
-你将怎样? -枪不离身
- I can't hear you.- I will never be without my rifle.
-我听不到 -枪不离身
- Little bit louder.- I will never be without my rifle.
-再大声点儿 -枪不离身
- There you go.- I can't. I can't...
-这样才对 -我不行了,我不行...
You're a disgrace,Valentine.Get up!
你真丢脸,瓦伦蒂 起来!
You mark my words.You will let these people down.
你记住我的话 你会让队友们失望的
Private Valentine,you're dismissed.Move out!
二等兵瓦伦蒂,解散,出列!
You will all do 10 more minutes
因为瓦伦蒂的错误
to make up for Valentine's failure.
你们再多做10分钟
Can I ask you something,Valentine?
我能问你些事吗,瓦伦蒂?
lf you promise not to yell it.
只要你不冲我喊叫
You have the kind of success
你所取得的成功
that other people can only dream about.
其他人只有梦想的份儿
But you approach everything you do like you're gonna fail.
但你做每样事接近完成你却失败了
I don't get that.
我不明白
I'm not you and I'm not your grandmother.
我不是你,我也不是你奶奶
It's just a figure of speech.
那只是说话用的比喻
My grandmother lives in a retirement home down in Florida.
我奶奶住在佛州一个退休家园
And the truth is I almost didn't make it through Basic.
真实情况是我差点没通过基本训练
When your dad's a General,you stick out a little.
如果你老爸是将军,你就会有点显眼
Actually,a lot.It becomes a sport.
事实上,是非常显眼 这变成了游戏
Who can break the General's kid?
谁敢伤害将军的小孩呢?
But you made it.Good for you.
但你做了 真有你的
It's been this sergeant's experience
我这个军士的体会是
that every soldier that makes it through
每一名通过了训练的士兵
ends up finding they have much more inside themselves
最终会发现自身所具有的能力
than they ever thought possible.
远超他们所能想像
- You think that's true for me? - No.
-你说这个也适合我吗? -不
Yes.I do.
是,我是这么认为
I will never be without my rifle.
枪不离身
电影精选列表