(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
希望你睡个好觉。
I hope you sleep well.
你也是。
You too.
(床单沙沙作响)
(bed sheets rustle)
(悬念钢琴音乐)
(suspenseful piano music)
(轻声耳语)
(soft whispering)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(通知钟声叮)
(notification bells dinging)
(消息呼啸)
(message whooshing)
(消息呼啸)
(message whooshing)
谢谢你。
Thank you.
在我冲锋之前有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Is there anything I can get you before I go to charge?
我很好,我下班后会叫醒你的。
I'm good, I'll wake you up when I'm done with work.
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
你得付钱给爱你的人。
You have to pay for someone to love you.
感觉怎么样?
How does that feel?
难怪我会离开你。
No wonder I left you.
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
(胸罩折断)
(bra snaps)
(胸罩拍打声)
(bra slaps)
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
你都不知道怎么对付我,对吧?
You don't even know how to handle me, do you?
你连取悦我都做不到。
You can't even please me.
(哈里森叹气)
(Harrison sighs)
这就是诀窍。
There's the trick.
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
(哈里森叹气)
(Harrison sighs)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
真子?
Mako?
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(敲门声)
(door bangs)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(轻爵士乐)(赞助商喋喋不休)
(soft jazz music) (patrons chattering)
抱歉我迟到了,路上太堵了。
Sorry I'm late, traffic was a mess.
这是给我的吗,谢谢。
Did you get this for me, thank you.
看来你已经准备好迎接下一个了。
Looks like you're ready for another.
我没事。
I'm okay.
工作怎么样?
So how's work been?
很忙,没什么好抱怨的。
Hectic, I can't complain.
顺便说一句,我没有升职。
I didn't get the promotion by the way.
他们把它给了蒂姆,如果你能相信的话。
They gave it to Tim, if you can believe that.
很遗憾听到这个消息。
[Harrison] Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
嗯,没事。
Yeah, it's fine.
反正我也要离开那个地方。
I gotta leave that place anyway.
我在考虑几个工作机会,
Got a few offers I'm considering,
但是你知道那是怎么回事。
but you know how that goes.
是的。
[Harrison] Yeah.
(轻爵士音乐继续)
(soft jazz music continues)
顺便说一句,你看起来不错,非常健康。
You look good by the way, very fit.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你还做了什么?
So what else have you been doing?
工作肯定不是唯一的事。
Surely work can't be the only thing.
忙着呢。
(sighs) Well, staying busy.
你知道的,在家里做些事情。
You know, doing stuff around the house.
见朋友。
Seeing friends.
很好,我很高兴。
Good, I'm glad.
(爵士乐继续)
(jazz music continues)
我很想你。
I've missed you.
你想我吗?
Have you missed me?
是啊,我想你。
Yeah, I missed you.
我一直在想我们的事,
I've been thinking a lot about us,
我们哪里做错了。
about where we went wrong.
我说了些话。
I said some things.
我说了些不该说的话。
I said some fucked up things.
我觉得我们应该再试一次。
I think we should give it another shot.
我还没准备好搬回来,我只是..。
I'm not ready to move back in or anything yet, I just...
如果我们慢慢开始呢?
What if we start slow?
去约会几次,看看结果如何。
Go on a few dates, see where it goes.
那埃里克呢?
What about Eric?
埃里克是我需要的人,
Eric was something I thought I needed,
但我只是需要空间来找寻自我。
but I just need space to find myself.
所以埃里克已经不在了吗?
So Eric's out of the picture?
完全不在我们的考虑范围之内。
It's very out of the picture.
你有男朋友吗?
Are you seeing anyone?
没有。
No.
你知道,这,这感觉很好。
You know, this, this feels right.
我们俩聊天,喝酒,
The two of us talking, getting drinks,
享受彼此的陪伴。
enjoying each others' company.
你同意吗?
Would you agree?
是的,我同意。
Yeah, I agree.
(悬疑音乐)(客人喋喋不休)
(suspenseful music) (guests chattering)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
真子,你在干什么?
Mako, what are you doing?
(设备嗡嗡声)
(device whirs)
你好,先生。
Hello, sir.
真子,你在这里干什么?
Mako, what are you doing out here?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
你换了衣服。
You changed clothes.
是的,我和我老板开了个会。
Yeah, I had a meeting with my boss.
你看起来很帅。
You look very handsome.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
很晚了。
Oh, it's late.
你吃了吗?
Did you eat?
我可以给你做点吃的。
I can make you something.
不,我不饿,谢谢。
No, I'm not hungry, thank you.
你愿意和我做♥爱♥吗?
Would you like to make love to me?
我充满电了。
I'm fully charged.
是的。
Yes.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(皮带扣响)
(belt buckle rattles)
(Mako 呻♥吟♥)(悬疑音乐继续)
(Mako moans) (suspenseful music continues)
出什么事了吗?
Is everything okay?
是的,为什么这么问?
Yes, why do you ask?
你看起来心不在焉的。
You seem distracted.
今天工作压力很大。
Just a stressful day at work.
你想停下来吗?
Do you wanna stop?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(哈里森咕哝)(悬疑音乐继续)
(Harrison grunts) (suspenseful music continues)
我不会伤害你的。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我要把你的脸切成两半!
I'm just gonna carve your face in fucking two!
不。
(whimpers) No.
三。
[Customer] Three.
准备好了吗,准备好了吗?
Yeah, huh, you ready, you ready?
不。
[Mako] No.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
你见过脸上有伤疤的女人吗?
Have you seen a woman with scars on her face, huh?
求求你,求求你不要伤害我。
[Mako] Please, please don't cut me.
(真子尖叫)
(Mako screams)
真子!
Mako!
真子,怎么了,真子?
Mako, what's going on, Mako?
(真子尖叫)
(Mako screams)
真子,真子!
Mako, Mako!
真子,怎么了?
Mako, what's going on?
电影精选列表